Chapter 8~ 2min-centered

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Taemin's POV

 

I am really happy for spending my time with Minho. We went somewhere to have a short vacation to relax and relieve stress. Minho is the one who decided the place and time. We really had a great fun visiting the overseas. We spent 3 weeks overseas. At first, we are like really awkward because the language is different plus we are not that good in English so communication is one of our problems but seriously we really had a great time. One of the best day was when we went to a beach and swam all day.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Gosh Minho! I'm glad you decided to go here. The place is great and relaxing." I said with pure enthusiasm.

"Well, I'm happy you like it. I thought you wouldn't like to spent your time here because of the warm weather." Minho said.

"What? Are you kidding me? This place is perfect. Come on! Let's swim Minho" I said then dragged Minho by the hand.

 

We run towards the water and plunge. We splash,play,run,swim all day We basically did almost everything that you can do in the beach. We also made sand castles and bury ourselves in the sand. I also collected shells and made it a necklace. I gave it to Minho.

 

"Aigoo, I'm tired Minho. Let's rest." I said tiredly.

"Awwww, My Minnie is tired. You really enjoyed yourself today." Minho said and kissed me then he hugged me tight.

"Of course, It's a must. I mean we don't have the luck to go here always so I enjoyed every single second." I said with a as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Fine Fine, Come on Taemin let's rest. Our flight tomorrow is early in the morning."

"What?! I thought it will be next week? Wh-what happened? Minho I want to stay" I plead.

"I'm sorry Taemin. I also want to stay but I really miss Korea and Jongkey." Minho said calmly.

"Ooohh! I thought there's something urgent. Oh well! I must pack my things now and I am also excited to see Umma and Appa"

"Alright! Let's go!"

"Saranghae and Kamsa Minho~"

"Saranghae Taeminnie~"

 

*End of Flashback*

 

So now we'll be landing to Korea in less than an hour. We planned to go straight to the Jongkey residence. After quite some time, we landed safely. We waited for our baggage to be checked and spent 30 minutes inside the airport. My mother is the one who fetched us and I told her to go straight to Jonghyun hyung's house. In the car, Minho and I had a short conversation.

"Minnie, I'm really excited to see dino."

"Me too, I want to see umma and I'm excited to give umma the studded jacket I bought he will surely love it." I nodded with my statement.

"OMO! I forgot to buy something for Jjong." Minho said scared.

"Don't worry love. I bought something for appa you can tell him that you're the one who bought it."

"But you're the one who bo-"

"Sshh, It's okay I don't want appa to get angry to you love"

"You really are the best Minnie. I never regret loving you"

"Me too Minho." I said then kissed Minho in his cheeks.

"Oh Come on kids, Someone's here" My mother said then smirked. We just laughed and we didn't realize that we are already infront of the Jongkey residence. Minho is the one who stepped out of the car first and he opened the car door for me. What a sweet gentleman . I rang the doorbell and hear 4 feets rushing towards the door. I was planning to surprise them but the opposite happened Jonghyun and Key surprised us. The living room looks like it had a major makeover from a boring living room to an extravagant one.

 

"OMO! Umma! Appa! Saranghaeyo~" I said then hugged both of them.

"Welcome Back Minho and Taemin!" Jongkey shouted.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N

 

The 2min and Jongkey PARTY will be published soon...

 

Sorry if this chapter is boring. I was just itching to write a new chapter for all of you. I hope you like it and please stay tune for the next chapters.! :D

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT