Chapter 5~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Jonghyun's POV

 

We were having fun when Key's mother came. "I really hate this woman" I hissed.

 

*Flashback*

 

Only half of the cake was eaten by us. And as if we're kids, We started playing with the frosting. I scooped out a large amount of icing and put it on Key's face. I laughed and he did the same. We played and played when the someone knocked at the door.

 

"I'll get it, since i didn't get any frosting at my face" I teased.

"Fine" Key said. I walked to the door and opened it. I saw I saw........

"Yeobo, who's that?." Both of us was frozen on the same spot where we stood.

 

"Umma!" Key gasped.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

"M-Mrs. Kim, come in" I said respectfully and guided her to my living room. Key quickly went to our room to change his filthy clothes to new clothes. "Mrs. Kim, do you need anything?" I asked. She just looked at me and kept silent. I kept my silence too and we both sat at the couch tensed. The awkward silence last for half an hour. Finally, Key showed up and greeted his mom.

 

"Umma, w-what brings you here?" Key said obviously nervous.

"Nothing" his mother said coldly.

"O-Okay" Key answered nervously.

 

I left them to make some tea. I just can't stand the awkward atmosphere at my house. It's very unusual for me to have awkward moments like this and I'm really not used to it. Infact, I hate awkwardness I just want my life to be simple and happy. I busy myself by making tea and preparing sandwiches. I heard Key said "No umma you can't do this. I know Jjong will no---" I can't hear the other things Key said 'cause they started whispering to each other. I don't know what Key's referring to. All I know is I'm nervous.

 

"Yeobo! You're pretty late, can you come over now?" Key shouted from the living room.

"A-Alright. Coming!" I shouted back. I brought the cups of tea I made and the sandwiches. We ate them quietly and.... yes you guess it right and with awkward atmosphere.

"So, Mrs. Kim can you tell us why you are here?" I asked.

"I just want to tell you that I will never lose my son to you." She said firmly and that made me pretty nervous.

"Umma! What's the meaning of this?" Key said.

"But I-I can't let you take Kibum away from me." I said.

"Don't you remember? I am his mother and I have greater right of him than yours" She opposed.

"Hey Mom! Please stop! I'll stay with Jjong no matter what" Key said but we don't pay attention to him. We just continue our argument.

"NO! I won't let you take Kibum away again even if it cost my life" I shot a glare to her.

"Oh really? What a persistent child. Do you know who's your opponent? CHILD!" She said and shot a glare to me too. Key just stayed silent and watched us have a fight.

"Yes, I know my opponent as a heartless,ruthless, a good for nothing WOMAN!" I said.

"YOU! You are really a bastard You know that? You don't respect elders that's why I don't want Kibum to be with you. You're just a piece of crap!"

"YOU ARE A HEARTLESS HUMAN BEING THAT DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!" I shouted at her. She was taken aback by my outburst. Key is shocked too. All of us stayed silent again.

 

"Well, I have no choice but to........."

 

----------

A/N

 

SUSPENSE :)

Sorry if it's short. Hope you like it and please Stay Tune :) I realy enjoy writing this story particularly this part :) Thank you guys for supporting this story.

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT