Chapter 19~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

 

 

Recap : 

 

"CONGRATULATIONS JONGHYUN AND KEY" Our friends,family and other acquaintances shouted in chorus. Both of us just stood there and didn't move even an inch. After few minutes of awkwardness, Key is the first one to adapt and followed by me when he dragged me towards the food stand. My eyes are still adjusting and I discovered that the two kidnappers are none other than Minho and Taemin.

 

"Mianhe Hyung, We are just following aunt's orders" Taemin said and bowed.

 

"It's okay Taemin" I said and patted his shoulders.

 

"I'm sorry too Jonghyun. I didn't mean to hurt you but you're too stubborn. I'm sorry bruh" Minho said.

 

"Tss, do you have hidden wraths towards me?" I said and we both chuckled.

 

"Okay hyungs, stop the drama LET'S ENJOY THE PARTY!" Taemin said and danced like crazy.

 

 

How can you expect someone who undergone a traumatic incident have fun? Well, I'm still glad that all of this is just a prank. I mean atleast Key and I will still be bonded together. Thank God everything is alright.

 

------

 

Key's POV

 

"Yeobo! Wake up! It's already weekend and you promised me that you would take me to the place!" I said and jumped up and down on our bed. I saw Jonghyun flinched a little so that means he is already awake.

"Good Morning Yeobo" It was all he can say after waking up. 

 

We quickly fixed ourselves and hurriedly called for a cab. When we are at the cab, we saw two familiar figures grabbing lunch at one of the near restaurants on our place. And guess who they are... Amber and Mir. I patted Jonghyun's shoulder lightly and pointed Amber and Mir. Jonghyun's face expressed that he's glad Amber already met his right man. 

 

As I was resting comfortably at the cab, I saw Jonghyun texting somebody non-stop and that urged me to ask him. You can't blame me for being Jealous easily.

 

"Jjong who's that?" I asked.

"The guy in charge of the place" He said still facing the screen of his phone.

"Alright. Is the place already settled?" I asked with twinkling eyes.

"Not yet, they are surprised about our sudden visit so they are still preparing it now. It may take long I guess? Do you want to eat somewhere first before heading there?" He asked.

"O-Okay" I sobbed.

"Don't worry Key you'll see the place as soon as possible" He said and I nodded.

 

The cab came to a full stop and I found myself infront of a very wonderful restaurant. I bet the food is also great. We entered the restaurant and asked for a table for two. The ambiance is great and the menu is well prepared. The restaurant has royal color and it felt like we are in palace. The seats are comfy and just right for our butts to rest.

 

Jonghyun and I ordered pasta and some side dishes and beverage. Jonghyun was still texting and I can feel that he was in a very serious conversation because he looked really focused on the screen and everytime he got a reply her fingers are tapping the screen madly.

 

"Jjong, are you okay? You are too focused on your phone"

"I-It's nothing Bummie"

"Are you sure?"

"Neh"

 

Our food was served and without a doubt the food was really great. Our visit to the restaurant was worth it. As we finished eating, Jonghyun paid the bill and we went out of the restaurant and got ourselves a cab. And now for real we are going to the place.

 

Jonghyun said the place was near but it still felt like we are in the cab for hours. My excitement grew when we reached the gates of the place. I quickly got out of the cab and dragged Jonghyun to the gates but In my surprise Jonghyun said that I should stay while he talk to the owner of the place. I patiently waited outside when a girl went to me.

 

"Sir Kibum please follow me" She said.

"Sorry, but I'm still waiting for Yeo- Jonghyun" I replied.

"Sir Jonghyun said to pick you up here" She smiled

"O-Okay. Let's go"

"But before we go there I must blindfold you first"

"What? Why?"

"Please Sir Kibum don't move"

"O-Okay" I said and wondering why is blindfolding famous? I have been blindfolded for many times now.

"Please don't mind me holding your arms Sir Kibum"

"It's okay umm"

"Sulli. My name is Sulli"

"Okay Sulli."

 

When I assumed that we are in the place already, Sulli helped me sit in a chair and that's when a sweet song started. 

 

I remember the times we spent together on those drives

We had a million questions all about our lives

And when we got to New York, everything felt right

 

I wish you were here with me tonight

 

I remember that voice and song.......

 

 

I remember the days we spent together were not enough

 

And it used to feel like dreamin' except we always woke up

 

Never thought not having you here now, would hurt so much

 

 

It's the voice of my love......

 

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up

 

I need your loving hands to come and pick me up

 

And every night I miss you

 

I can just look up and know the stars are

 

Holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight

 

 

 

Singing sweetly for me.......

 

I remember the time you told me about when you were eight

And all those things you said that night that just couldn't wait

 

I remember the car you were last seen in

 

And the games we would play

 

All the times we spilled our coffees and stayed out way too late

 

 

 

 

I decided to take off my blindfold and I saw the love of my life......

 

 

 

I remember the time you sat and told me about your Jesus

 

And how not to look back even if no one believes us

 

When it hurt so bad sometimes not having you here

 

I sing

 

The only one who holds my heart.......

 

 

 

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up

 

I need your loving hands to come and pick me up

 

And every night I miss you

 

I can just look up and know the stars are

 

Holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight

 

 

And now that the song ended. I didn't notice that I shed tears. Tears of Happiness that only Jonghyun can make. Jonghyun got nearer and nearer. When He was infront of me already, He pressed his soft luscious lips againts mine and the place instantly glows and showered us with rose petals.

 

It felt like everyday was a special day. Every day Jonghyun always strive to surprise me and he doesn't fail to surprise me and to make my heart flutter.

 

And now that our wedding is near, We will be bonded as one. As two lovers that will not leave each other, the promise of matrimony will always be with us.

 

"Saranghae Kim Kibum" Jonghyun whispered softly to my ears.

 

 


 

A/N 

 

I hope this chapter turns out fluffy ! :) And oh a special cameo of Sulli.... I hope you guys like this chapter. :)

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT

 

Song : Tonight - FM Static