Chapter 9~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Key's POV

 

"Welcome back Minho and Taemin!" Jonghyun and I said in chorus. We hug each other and I kissed Taemin's forehead. I guided them inside our decorated living room. 

I just let them have fun while I go silently in one corner sulking. I know that it should be a party but I can't help but to envy Minho and Taemin. They're always happy and smiling and enjoying their lives, it's not that I don't enjoy Jonghyun's company but still there's a part of me that shouts unhappiness. My thoughts were interrupted when I saw someone approaching.

"Key, are you alright?" It's Minho. He asked me calmly.

"N-Neh, I'm just thinking about something."

"Aren't you happy that we're here? Are we burdens for you? Key, we can go home immediately if you don't want us." He said firmly and in the verge of tears.

"You never changed Minho, assuming things and being negative. Pabo! You two are not burdens for us. We really enjoy your company. Its just that--"

"What are you trying to say Key?" Minho said with puzzled look.

"Its just that I'm nervous about our marriage. I mean yes I'm excited but still I'm nervous."

"Oh is that it?" Minho said laughing.

"Yah! Are you laughing at me?"

"Mianhe, I just expected that there's some big problem that's enough to make you sad. Trust me Key! Jonghyun will never ever broke your heart. I mean Jonghyun already shown you how much he loves you right? Just trust him Arasso?" Minho said then I nodded.

"Kamsa Minho."

"Everything for you Key." I was shocked by the way Minho answered. I didn't expect such cheesy lines from him.

 

After our short conversation, we hurriedly went back to the living room to join the other two left. When we made it to the living room, We saw Taemin and Jonghyun dancing their hearts out. When both of them saw us laughing they immediately stop dancing.

Taemin's face flush into redness and Jonghyun laughed with us. They really seem to enjoy this day. My thoughts were able to calm down thanks to Minho, who helped me. I started to dance with them. We started laughing when Minho started his famous awkward dance. We enjoyed the moment and laughed 'till we are hungry.

 

"Umma, I'm hungry already" Taemin pouted. I smiled then told them to head in the kitchen. The kitchenis full of oh's and ah's of Taemin and Minho.

"So, what can you say?" I asked proudly and put my arms on my waist.

"This is awesome. I can't wait anymore. Sorry Key and Jonghyun but I need to eat right now, You better join me before these delicious foods disappear in thin air." Minho said then quickly grabbed a plate for him.

"Gosh Minho, you glutton!" I said then laughed at Minho.

 

It felt like we are a happy family. Jonghyun and I as Appa and Umma, and Minho and Taemin as our kids. How I wish that Jonghyun and I will find cute babies to care for. 

 

I hope that there'll be no problems in the future.....

 

------

A/N

 

I hope you like this chapter with a little MinKey moment :) I already planned to write a chapter yesterday but the stupid writer's block got me. Fortunately, after I watched some fanmade videos my inspiration for this chapter came and this chapter is born :) and did you know that I was very upset , its because I didn't feel any love from the chapter before this:( There are no comments for that chapter so I felt that my story is getting bad and bad:( Guys! please give me some love:)

P.S There's so many hints here for the next chapter. :) and excuse my little drama.

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT