Chapter 7~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Key's POV

 

The things that happened today were all unexpected and unbelievable. I mean who would have thought that my mom, who had a long time grudge to Jonghyun, suddenly accepts Jjong as my husband. I really don't know what's happening, all the things confuse me and make my brain hurt. After the commotion, I hurriedly went to my bedroom to rest 'cause I'm tired as hell not only my body but also my mind. I took a quick shower and dressed myself with an oversized t-shirt of Jjong and my dino printed pajama. When I was about to lay down, the door creaked open.

"Yeobo, are you still awake?" Jjong said while opening the door slowly and silently.

"Neh, come here Jjong. Do you need something?"

"I-I just want to tell you I'm sorry" He said then he lowered his head.

"For what?" 

"For saying rude things to your mom. I-I'm really sorry. I just can't control myself anymore. I know that's not a valid reason but still I want you to accept my apology. I'm sorry Bummie."

"It's alright Jjong, I understand but please next time if ever the same thing will happen soon and I hope it won't happen, Please control your feelings. She's still my mother no matter what and those words still hurt me as her son but don't worry apology accepted" I finished my sentence with a smile. Jjong hugged me tight and kissed me in the cheek.

"Yeobo, I'm tired can we get some rest first?" I said yawning.

"Sure, Can I sleep beside my angel" He teased.

"Of course you cute little dino" I said then grabbed Jjong by the hand. We both laid on the bed facing each other. Jjong slept first. I slowly drifted to sleep. After some hour my phone vibrated. I picked up my phone and saw that Taemin my baby is the one who sent a message. 

 

To: Key Umma

From: Taebaby

Umma we're going back. Minho and I will be heading there as soon as we landed. I really miss you umma. Millions f hugs for you :) P.S Umma don't forget to buy me a banana milk.

 

I smiled when I saw Taemin's message. It's been a while since Minho and Taemin left for a vacation. I quickly got up and went straight to the nearest grocery to buy banana milk. I was in the middle of walking when someone grabbed my arm. I yelped but that someone covered my mouth.

"Don't be scared Kibum, It's me Mir." Mir said and smiled.

"What the-- Mir you scared the hell out of me, don't you dare do that again. You can simply wave at me." I growled.

"Come On Kibum chill! Okay fine, I'm sorry okay? I just want to surprise my childhood friend"

"Pfft!" I childishly looked away.

"Look I'm sorry okay, by the way where are you heading?"

"Grocery."

"Good. I'm going there too, let's walk together shall we?"

"Do I have a choice?" I said then we both laughed. We walk together and went to the grocery. I bought Taemin lots of banana milk and many kinds of sweets. I saw Mir glancing at a brand of chocolate. "Yo Mir what are you looking at?" I asked. "Do you still remember this chocolate?" He handed me the chocolate bar. "OMO! Is this the chocolate we always buy when we were kids? I will definitely buy this." I picked 10 of them and Mir laughed. "Seriously Kibum, you might get diabetes" He said. "Nah! That won't happen" I said then smirked. Mir and I were finished picking the things we will buy.

 

"Kibum, I need to go. Thanks for the time and let's hangout some other time with Jonghyun."

"Ofcourse that's daebak"

"Goodbye Kibum"

"Bye"

 

I walked home alone. I saw Jonghyun at the front door still wearing his pajamas. I slowly walked towards the door and hugged Jjong. "Why did you go out alone?" He said while helping me with my groceries. "I don't want to disturb you." I said and we went inside. "Yeobo, why did you buy so many things?" I almost forgot to tell him that Taemin and Minho is heading back from their vacation. "The young couple will be going home today and my baby want to head straight here when they landed." I said and he nodded.

 

I went to the kitchen to prepare the food for the Welcome Home Party of the young couple. I bought flour and other baking materials so that I can bake a cake. I put the banana milk at the fridge to chill. I was literally busy at the kitchen that I forgot to check on other things. I spent hours at the kitchen just for preparing the food. I get the cake first to put it on the dining table and I was surpised on what I saw. The living transformed from a simple living room to a very beautiful party place. I was speechless as I put the cake on the table. I saw Jjong placing a banner with "Welcome Home Taemin and Minho" written on it. I was happy that Jonghyun exerted effort for the comeback of the couple. I asked Jonghyun if he could help me place the foods I prepared on the table and he agreed. When we finished preparing and decorating we sat for a while. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

 

"OMO! They're here. Jjong let's welcome them." 

"Come on I missed those two so much" He said and we both marched towards the door.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

A/N

 

2MIN is back in action. I missed them especially the cuteness of Taemin. So yeah, I hope you like this chapter :)

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT

 

Advertisement :)

Follow me on twitter : @iheart25_rica

Follow my Tumblr : colddrops.tumblr.com