Chapter 12~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Recap:

 

"So um Oppa what time should we meet tomorrow for our da-- shopping?" She said. Is she about to say date? Seriously, this kid is confusing I mean I know that she know that I'm gay and about to get married.

"How about 3pm? I think it will be a good time for us and maybe we should eat dinner there? I bet you know that I love shopping so much." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Neh oppa" Amber said. We watched movies for a long time. I remember Mir, my childhood friend, because he loves watching movies. Amber suddenly stood up and faced me.

"Oppa, as much as I love to stay here for long but I need to go It's really fun having you around and see you tomorrow." Amber said.

"Okay, Take care Amber see you tomorrow." I said and walked her to the door. When I opened the door to let her go out. She kiss me in the cheeks.



Did she just kiss me??

 

----------------

 

Key's POV

 

 

"Good Morning Yeobo" Jonghyun greeted me.

"Good Morning" I replied and kissed him.

"Yeobo, I'm sorry I can't eat with you right now. I'm in a hurry 'cause our big boss will be arriving. Goodbye Key, Saranhae" And by that Jonghyun stormed to the door and went to his job.

 

Another lonely day to spent. Luckily, I will meet Amber later for a shopping spree but it is still hours away. I went to the kitchen when I was about to get the food at the refrigerator my phone rang.

*krrriiiiinnnnnggggg krrriiiiiiinnnnnnggggg*

 

"Yoboseyo?" I asked as I answered the phone.

"YO KEY!" Mir shouted at my ears.

"YAH! DON'T YELL! What do you want?" I said irritated.

"Mianhe. Uh Key are you free now?" Mir asked.

"This morning yes and in the afternoon no." I said to him.

"How sad" Mir sobbed.

"Is there a problem?" I asked with concern

"I am freaking bored and I was actually going to ask you out for a bonding time but since you are going somewhere else. I think I shall rot here in my room" Mir said making me feel guilty and he succeeded.

"Fine! You can join me and Amber go shopping." I surrendered.

"YEHEY! OMO KEY I LOVE YOU! And who's Amber? Yah! Introduce her to me." Mir said excitingly.

"Don't worry I'll introduce you to her later on. Before I forgot Amber and I will meet here at my house later at 3pm. Don't be late Arasso?" I said.

"Yup! Bye Key See yah! "

 

I hung up first. I think Amber and Mir will be good together. I chuckled because of my fantasy. I prepared my food and ate alone. Honestly, I don't know why I am excited for this afternoon's shopping spree. I mean I am always excited when it comes to shopping but this excitement is different it felt like a new sensation for me. I-I can't explain it, this feeling is really.... odd.

*DING DONG*

I looked at the door. Why is everybody looking for me now? I walked towards the door and met..

 

"UMMA!" Taemin shouted and hugged me. Minho is with him carrying paperbags that's full of different foods.

"Taebaby, How are you? I missed you" I said.

"I'm fine umma, by the way are you free today?" Not again.

"Sorry but I'm not, I'll be spending my time with Amber and Mir later this afternoon" I informed them.

"Oh! Okay I'll go back tomorrow or other days so that we can play together" Taemin said and bid goodbye.

 

I forgot about the time and when I look at the clock it's already 12nn. I need to prepare as soon as possible, Shopping is my expertise so no one should beat me. I started running to and fro my room and our closet. This is the first time I felt panic in my whole shopping life. I realized that I'm already tired of looking for awesome clothes so I end up wearing a knitted cardigan, cool v-neck tee and skinny jeans. "I still look gorgeous" I awed to myself. Amber texted me a while ago that she'll be late for a while because she had some important events to and Mir is so excited to meet me or maybe Amber that He was 1 hour early.

 

"Seriously Mir, why are you excited?" I asked him with raised eyebrow.

"I am excited because we haven't seen each other for like years and I missed you is that wrong?" He said obviously hurt.

"Fine, don't be sad okay I miss you too." I said and patted his back. It's nice that Mir is with me right now but why am I more excited to see Amber than Mir? Seriously, my mind is freaking ed up. *DING DONG*

"I'll get it" Mir volunteered. Mir headed to the front door and suddenly I heard Mir said. "Hey Bro!" OMO! Does he think that Amber is a boy?. I rushed towards them and saw Amber with a shocked face and Mir with confused face and with the hand still raise that was waiting for Amber to high five.

 

"Yo Key! This guy is so cute." Mir said and pinched Amber's cheeks. Amber's blushing is very visible.

"Yah! Mir stop that she's a girl!" I said and Mir jumped backwards.

"Amber are you alright?" I said to Amber.

"N-Neh oppa, who's this guy?" Amber asked.

"He's Mir, my childhood friend, He will join us today is it okay with you?" 

"Of course oppa, Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Amber" Amber introduced herself to Mir.

"I-I'm Mir, nice to meet you and sorry for what I did earlier" Mir said and bowed.

"It's alright Mir" Amber said to Mir and whispered something to me.

 

"Oppa! He's handsome" Amber giggled.

 

----------

A/N

 

Hope you like this chapter :) ♥ READ MY OTHER STORIES! Thank you :) And you can check my newest fanfic wherein I will compile the photos and videos that I like :) The title is ADORABLE♥ ~ :"> Please check it out :)

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!