Chapter 17~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Recap : 

 

 

"Yah hyung! You better be in our wedding" Key butted in.

"Yeah hyung you should be there" I seconded.

"Where is my invitation then?" Onew asked and that made me embarassed.

"Uh-Uh As you can see uh the invitation is uh..." Onew suddenly cut me.

"The invitations are not yet made? It's okay I'll just wait for mine to come.You two should not forget to send me my invitation Arasso?" He said and we both nodded.

"So um yeah Mister Jinki we are going to buy these suits" Key said and handed Onew the suits we chose.

"Thank You Mr. and Mr. Kim. Feel Free to come back again" Onew said and bid our farewell to each other.

Now that we are done buying suits. Our next stop is an awesome shop for SHOES!

 

 

 

 

 

-------

 

 

 

 

Key's POV

 

 

 

I'm really glad Jjong is free today 'cause we can shop 'till we drop.  I honestly like the suit we bought on Onew hyung's working place. The studs are great, the color is stunning and the size fits us perfectly and I am sure that we will be the most stunning couple in the whole universe but I still wonder why our invitations are not yet settled.

 

 

 

"Yeobo?" I walked towards Jonghyun who's busy fitting some shoes.

"Yes?" He replied still fitting some shoes.

"I have something to ask you"

"Go ahead"

"Why is the invitations not yet settled?" I said and I saw Jonghyun flinched a little.

"I-I'm sorry Key if I haven't settle it yet. The guest list is not yet finalize 'cause I want to invite more but it will still take time" He replied honestly.

"Oh! Is that so? I thought you forgot to fix it" I said

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay Yeobo as long as we are getting married everything will be perfect" I said and smiled at him.

"Oh Bummie before I forgot, do you still have anyone in mind that you want to invite?" He asked.

"Yes!"

"Who?"

"The people who are reading this fic" (A/N Yes! Key is inviting you so you should attend *smirks*) I said and smiled to him.

"How many are they?"

"I still don't know. I hope they are many"

 

 

 

 

After the short conversation I went directly to a particular place of the shoe store to look for a fantabulous shoes for both of us but unfortunately I haven't found a fantabulous shoes. I am busy texting my fashion designer friend to ask where can we buy fabulous shoes when Jjong tapped my shoulders. He dragged me out of the store and we both went to a -how should I describe it- a not so popular store.

 

 

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"We can find cool shoes there!" He exclaimed.

"Are you sure? In this kind of place?" I said in disbelief.

"Yes here in this place! So come on stop staring at its outside if you went inside your mind will change!" He said and dragged me again inside.

 

 

 

 

After entering the not so popular store. My scrunchy,grumpy look became a shocked,surprised look. Indeed, the store is so awesomazing. The interior of the shop is so great. The walls are painted with pastel color and it has a vintage feeling and I definitely love it. It also has soft cushion on the sides and the mannequins are dressed perfectly and the staffs are good-looking and well mannered.

 

 

 

 

"So do you like it?" Jonghyun said.

"I love it!" I squealed like a kid.

"Told yah!" 

"I'm glad you brought me here"

"Come on Key they'll show us where the shoes are" Jonghyun said and we followed the staffs.

 

 

 

 

We followed the staffs and I can't help but be awed by the shop. It's like we are born in the wrong generation. The paintings that are in the walls are also eyecatching and the way they arranged the hallway is simply amazing. They also have music playing.

 

 

It's soothing and relaxing. I'm busy appreciating the shop when the staff said that we are already in the room where shoes are displayed. And you'll never guess what I saw. The shoes are FANTABULOUS not just one pair but all of them.

 

 

How can you expect me to choose one from all of them when all of them are awesome? Aigoo, this shop is simply perfect. It seems like we have our personal staff because one of the staff never left our staff and I like her because  she is well-mannered and not like hte other girls who gets clingy to Jjong when I'm not there.

 

 

 

 

 

"Bummie! Come here and see this" Jonghyun called out and I went where he is

"What is it Yeobo?"

"I think I found the perfect shoes for us"

"Lemme see" I said in English.

"Here" Jonghyun said and handed me the awesome,perfect shoes.

"This is...... PERFECT!" I said and quickly dragged Jonghyun to the cashier.

"I'm glad you like it" He said but I didn't reply instead I faced the cashier guy.

"Mister, I would like to buy this." I said and handed him the shoes.

"Thank You sir for dropping by at SimpleYetElegant store." He said and bowed and handed a paperbag wherein the things I bought is there.

 

The paperbag has a quote that really caught my eye because it said "Do not judge a person by it's appearance, you must consider what he/she have inside" 

 

 

 

 

 

---- 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BONUS POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone! Key and Jonghyun here. We would like to invite all of you to the most important day of our lives, Our Wedding. As you can see the guest list is not yet done because we thought that you guys would like to go to our wedding. Just comment below if you would like to attend our wedding. Gifts are not a must but will be appreciated. Both of us are expecting you to go to our wedding so we could share our happiness to each and everyone of you who stayed with us from the start until now and to all of you who helped us when he had those problems that looks like it's impossible to overcome. Thanks for cheering us up and thanks for loving us.The wedding will be on the last chapter of this story and the perfect place I've been saying is *secret* but a special coverage will be done here in AFF. Again, thank you so much everyone and please do attend! GoodBye"

 

 

 

"Annyeong I'm Taemin, Key umma and Jonghyun appa left the camera open so I also want to thank all of you for supporting my own lovestory with Minho *blush*. So guys please attend the wedding of my foster parents *laugh* We would really appreciate your presence on their wedding. If you don't go I will get mad at you *pout* So yeah, I know you guys are dying because of my cuteness so I should stop now. Bye guys, I love you *does heart sign and blew kisses*" 

 

 

 

*camera closed*

 


 

 

A/N

 

 

I still can't believe that the story is going to end soon T_T I really love this story. I can't contain my feelings right now it feels like I'm saying goodbye to my friends because I'm going somewhere far from them. You know what I'm saying? So yeah, I personally thank all of you who are there from the start and will stay until the end. You are all amazing :) Thank you so much guys :D I promise to try my best to make the ending of this story remarkable.

If you still want to keep in touch with me and my stories please do read my story LOVE in Summer Camp.Thanks.

And I would like to share something. I am really loving the song Love Dust of Big Bang :) The song is really catchy and it has meaning. If you have spare time you should listen to it.

So yeah I should stop now before I start crying :) Again, thank you so much everyone! :D

 

Unfamiliar words I used:

Fantabulous - Fantastic + Fabulous

Awesomazing - Awesome + Amazing 

LOL XD I love those cool words :D

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT