Chapter 1~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Key's POV

 

I really can't get over to the fact that Jonghyun and I will be married. I mean marriage is not a joke, we should really take it seriously but that won't be a problem because Jonghyun and I love each other so much. We even promised each other to never leave each other side no matter what. Since the day that Jonghyun proposed to me, I can't help but blush so hard even Taemin is bothered by my blushing.

"Hyung, you've been blushing like 987235 times already. Can you stop that? it's creepy." Taemin said.

"YAH! You just don't understand why I'm like this cause you're still a Kid" I teased.

"HYUNG! I said stop calling me a kid" Taemin pouted.

"Alright then don't mind me blushing." I said firmly.

"Ugh. Fine, by the way umma where's Jonghyun hyung?" Taemin asked.

"He said he went to visit Onew hyung for a while since they're not living together anymoer as roommates. So Jonghyun thought that Onew hyung is sad right now." I said then Taemin nodded.

"Ah Hyung wanna go out? I mean hang out for a while?" Taemin offered but I need to decline.

"Sorry Taebaby, Your umma and appa will be having a date tonight. Let's hangout some other time okay?" I saw Taemin's face sadden. I really don't want to see this kid sad. It made me feel sad too.

"Okay umma, See you soon then." Taemin said then went home.

 

Are you wonderin why Taemin is at our house? Well basically because Jonghyun is out and I'm alone here in Jonghyun's house and I felt lonely so I asked Taemin if he can come over. Taemin came over but what did I do? I just let him go home without even stopping him and the worst is He's sad. What kind of umma am I? Okay sorry for muttering stuff. I was left alone for like 2 hours before Jonghyun arrived. The door creaked open and the head of Jonghyun suddenly popped out. "Yeobo, I'm home" Jonghyun said then hugged me. "Err Welcome Home." I said. "Where's Taemin? I thought he is accompanying you while I'm away?'' He said with worried look. "Taemin had some business to attend to i guess?" I said nervously. Jonghyun didn't ask again 'cause he already know that I don't want to talk about it. "Jonghyun, what time will we go out for our da- dinner?" I asked.  "NOW?" Jonghyun dragged me outside and brought me to a unusual restaurant.

 

"Yeobo, where are we?"

"We are at one of my favorite restaurants. They serve yummy spaghetti here and many more. So yeah, all of their food are awesome"

"O-Okay. Come on now I'm hungry."

"Okay just wait for a while Bummie 'cause there's more here."

"What more?"

"We can watch them cook!" Jonghyun said excitedly.

"OMO! Is that true? I wanna see I wanna see." I was like a child squealing over a piece of candy.

 

We fall in line for the "cooking show" . We are third on the line so that means we should wait. It took 15 minutes for the first one and the second one is taking too long. "Yeobo, they're so slow" I protested. "Aww come one Bummie we're next. Waiting doesn't hurt you know." Jonghyun said and I calmed down. After waiting for so long. We reached The Kitchen and I saw someone familiar.

 

"MIR!" I saw Mir my childhood friend. He really loves cooking since we were kids.

 

*Flashback*

 

"I'll be the most awesome chef in the world" Kid Mir said when he's on the top of the slide.

"Mir, please slide down you might get hurt. Umma won't be happy" Kid Key said worried and Mir slide down and walked towards Kid Key who is digging an ice cream while sitting on the nearest bench. Kid Mir sat down beside Kid Key.

"Yo Kibum, what do you want when we grow up?" Kid Mir said.

"Umm. I just want to be with someone who loves me" Kid Key said that earned a curious look from Kid Mir.

"What? What do you mean by love? Appa said we're too young to think of it." Kid Mir said and turned his look to the slide again.

"Umma said when you love. You will get plenty of chocolates and sweets from that someone. That's why I want to be with someone who loves me to have chocolates and sweets everyday" Kid Key said proudly.

"OMO! I want to be with some one who loves me so I can get sweets too. You are really awesome Kibum."

"Well, I'm awesoem and I know it" Kid Key said. Both of the kids just laugh and laugh and played until afternoon.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

"OH MY GOD Mir! I didn't expect you here. I mean I didn't expect you to fulfill our childhood dreams." I said and I hugged Mir. and kissed his cheek. Mir hug me back and laugh.

"I just love eating you know. HAHA! I remember your dream. To be with someone you love to have chocolates and sweets." Mir teased

"You shut your mouth food lover"

"Alright Alright, So what's your order then?"

"May I- " Jonghyun cut me and began to talk .

"Spaghetti, The famous fried chicken, 2 bottomless iced tea, and 2 servings of ice cream with cherry on top" Jonghyun said firmly. I don't know what happened with Jonghyun. We just watch how Mir prepared the food quietly. Jonghyun stayed quiet for the whole dinner time. He is realy acting strange since my encounter with Mir.

 

"Jjong, is something wrong?"

"No."

"Why are you so quiet?

"Nothing"

"Come on tell me. Is it about Mir?"

"......."

"I knew it. Look are you jealous? If yes then don't be we're just childhood friends and I know you'll unders-"

"Understand? Come on we're together for a long time and engaged and I didn't know a thing about Mir and then he just popped out from nowhere and then you'll be like lovedovey with him. You even hug him right before my eyes and you kissed him. And the way you look at how he cooks is just. ARGH! Whatever Kibum. Let's just go home my appetite is gone." Jonghyun stood up and stormed to the door. I followed him and catch up.

"What's happening to you Jjong? You're being oversensitive with this matter. Why?"

"I'm just afraid I might lose you"

 

-----------------------

A/N

 

Oyeahhhh. First chapter! Sorry for the wait and thank you to those who subscribed. Hope you like it and the poster :) :D

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!