Chapter 16~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Recap :

 

"So Bummie, what do you think we should do today?" He asked.

"How about you rest?" I said with concern.

"Oka-- WAIT! I know I know what to do" He squealed.

"That should be a fun one" I said.

"Of course it is" He said and nodded.

"Then tell me" I said and he hold my shoulders.

"LET'S GO WEDDING SHOPPING" He childishly shouted.

 

 

--------------

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

 

OMO! I am so excited right now. Bummie and I will go wedding shopping. Do you know what it is ? No? Then let me tell you guys. Wedding Shopping is where you and your husband-to-be or wife-to-be will shop and look for your wedding needs like suits,dresses,flowers and many more. Today, My boss let me have a day off maybe more of DAYS off. I'm really glad that my boss did that. Actually Bummie and I don't have much time to prepare in our case because both of us are sort of perfectionist.

Anyways, As all of you know I already made reservations for our wedding in..................a very mysterious wonderland. And the date is also settled. And also I already did some editing and making of our wedding invitations but I only did the outline 'cause tomorrow will be our photoshoot for our wedding.

I bet all of you are excited now. I really hope that our wedding will be a blast because I want everything to be perfect especially if it's for my one and only Kim Kibum.

So enough with the random stuffs and on with the present.

 

"Yeobo, you are spacing out again" Key whispered to me.

"U-Uh I'm sorry Yeobo, I'm just thinking of something" I replied.

"Thinking of what?" He whispered again. I really like how is warm breath damped to my skin.

"Thinking about our special day on.." I said almost slipped the date. I still don't want to reveal the date to all of you *evil laugh*

"Oh I got it, don't think about it too much yeobo. You'll stress yourself" He said and kissed my forehead. 

 

The ride going to the mall is sort of tiring and boring. I was dead tired because of my work. My work revoIves in paperworks and sometimes my work really tire me so much to the point that when I started to sleep I am very hard to wake up. I didn't notice that I slept because I just realized that Key was shaking me to wake me up.

 

"Yeobo, wake up we are already here" Key said still shaking me.

"Uh Yeah" I said.

"Get your up and go out of the bus because I am really excited right now. If you don't get your up in 3 counts then I will drag you out" Key said and I immediately stood up and went out of the bus.

"Woah Key I never thought that your y side will come out again. I just.... miss it" I said and threw my arms on his shoulders.

"Yah! Aish whatever Jjong come on I really need to look for a very elegant suit for us" He said and literally dragged me inside a boutique.

"Nice choice of shop Yeobo" I smirked.

"Of course" He nodded.

 

While looking through the rack of clothes I saw an elegant suit that will surely fit with the motif of the wedding and it really suits my taste. It's simple yet elegant. I am still busy looking for more suits when Key squealed.

 

"YAAAAHHH!" 

"Wae wae?What's wrong?" I rushed to him.

"Yeobo! I already found the perfect suits for us!" He exclaimed.

"Gosh Key I thought something bad happened to you. Wait! Lemme see it" I said and eyed the suit.

"You will sure love it" He said.

"Great taste Key! I want this. Should we buy it or look for more?" 

"This should better be it so we should buy this already." He said and went to the cashier guy who is facing back.

"Umm, We are going to buy this mister." Key said to the cashier guys who's back is what we are facing. When the guy turned around we knew him.

"Onew hyung?" I said in shocked.

"Well Hello lovebirds. It seems that the wedding is really going to happen." Onew hyung said and flashed his beautiful smile.

"Yah hyung! You better be in our wedding" Key butted in.

"Yeah hyung you should be there" I seconded.

"Where is my invitation then?" Onew asked and that made me embarassed.

"Uh-Uh As you can see uh the invitation is uh..." Onew suddenly cut me.

"The invitations are not yet made? It's okay I'll just wait for mine to come.You two should not forget to send me my invitation Arasso?" He said and we both nodded.

"So um yeah Mister Jinki we are going to buy these suits" Key said and handed Onew the suits we chose.

"Thank You Mr. and Mr. Kim. Feel Free to come back again" Onew said and bid our farewell to each other.

 

Now that we are done buying suits. Our next stop is an awesome shop for SHOES!

 


 

A/N

 

Hello Everyone! :) I am the one who made the poster :) Is it okay? I am in the mood to make a poster so yeah that is the product of my boredom :) Please do comment about the poster and of course about this chapter and the story :) I hope all of you will stay until the end. Few more chapters to go:) 

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT