Kang-Sung

Monster

 

“I’ll be observing you, so don’t think you can do or say anything,” Cho Hee tells me before opening the door for me. I step in and she closes it behind me, and I hear it lock loudly. A shudder crawls down my back.

I tentatively step forward and look around the room. As I’m looking, a figure barrels into me with a yell.

“Minji!!” Daesung cries. He holds me in a crushing hug, and I gasp for breath. Since when was he this strong?!

“Dae….crushing….me!” I manage, and he lets go quickly. Sweet air rushing into my lungs, and I catch my breath quickly, bending over. When I look up Daesung’s grinning at me.

“You sure are happy!” I muse, and he nods.

“I get to see you,” he replies sweetly, and I smile. Remembering again where we are, my expression hardens.

“What’s your name?” I demand, and he seems startled by the sudden change in atmosphere.

“Daesung…” He replies slowly, one eyebrow raised skeptically.

I let out a sigh. “Okay, good. You know that right? Your name will always be Daesung, and not that dumb jumble of numbers and letters. Got it?”

He grins and twines his fingers with mine. “Got it.”

I lean against him tiredly. A yawn escapes me and I struggle to cover it up.

“Someone’s tired,” Daesung murmurs, a mother-like tone lining his voice.

“Don’t tell me you’ve been sleeping well,” I reply, and he shrugs.

“Nightmares?” I ask, and he nods slowly. “Same…,” A moment of silence passes before he realizes something.

“Wait, isn’t today Monday? Why aren’t you in school?”

I can’t help but smirk. “I beat JinYun up.”

“You what?!” Daesung exclaims, “Yunji, why would you do that?!”

“Oh calm down, she was talking crap about you,” I reply quietly, and Daesung sighs before smiling again.

“I don’t need you to protect me,” he murmurs sweetly, and I poke his nose.

“You definitely do,” I reply laughing. He sits down, pulling my hand for me to sit down next to him. I put my head on his shoulder.

“So, let me get this straight,” he mutters, “you got suspended, and you’re still allowed to come see me? How did you get in anyway?”

“Daesung, I-“ You start, but suddenly a voice comes on over the intercom.

“You’re time’s up, Minji. Please exit the room.” Cho Hee’s voice sounds.

“Really? Already?” I ask to the ceiling, and the intercom crackles again.

“Yes, really. Don’t make me get the guards.” She retorts, and I sigh, standing up and pulling Daesung up with me. I lock eyes with him, not knowing what to say.

“I love you too,” I finally say, and a grin spreads across his face. His grin. His arms wrap around my waist, and I hug his neck tightly.

“Don’t beat anyone else up, ‘kay Bu-Ji?” He asks, pulling back to look at me. I smile.

“Okay, Kang-sung.” I hug him tightly one more time before leaving the room.

Cho Hee stands on the other side of the door, hands on her hips. “What?” I ask as I eye her annoyed expression.

“For future reference, it would be better if our specimens didn’t know that your mother is the head of faculty here.”

My eyes narrow. “Why not?” I retort.

“That’s not for you to know. But if you want to continue seeing your dear ‘Kang-sung’, you won’t mention your mother,” she replies sharply. I bare my teeth when I hear her sarcastically using my nickname for him.

“Fine,” I mutter reluctantly, and follow her to the next room. I hate being babysat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's birthday is today? TAEMIN'S. 

Happy bday Taemin, please never stop being so wonderful!!~

 

It's 12:30 in the morning and I am finding WAAAY too many Taemin gifs. WHATS WRONG WITH ME

xDD Anyways, on that y note (^), hope you guys like this chapter. Please comment, I love hearing from you! :D