Where To

Monster

"I didn't see her there when the explosions happened," the blonde boy mutters, and I let out a small sigh of relief. She must not have gotten there by the time the place...

Well...

Blew up.

"Where did you guys find explosives?" I ask, trying to be sly. Seunghyun sees through my act and rolls his eyes.

"We didn't blow it up. And obviously if we knew who did we wouldn't have come to see you first."

I glare at him, and the room fills with an awkward silence. Seungri lets out a tense whistle. "Someone needs a nap," he murmurs, and Seunghyun pads out of the room with a tired sigh.

"What's wrong with him?" I ask, turning to look at Dae over my shoulder. He puts his arms around my waist, but doesn't answer. I look over at where Seungri is standing with the blonde boy. 

"It's hard to be...out...side...again, after being there," Dae says carefully in my ear, and I see the faces of the other three boys hardening. "It's different."

"Are you scared?" I ask softly, and Dae flashes me a tight smile.

"I'm fine."

Seunghyun strides back into the room, eyebrows knitted in frusterated concern. "We really ought to go," he notifies the blonde boy, not looking at anyone else. The boy stares at the ground for a long moment before he steps around Seunghyun to look from me to Daesung.

I feel Daesung nodding, and he turns me around gently to face him. 

"Minji," he mutters, "will you come with us?"

A hard silence envelops the room, and I can hear my heart thumping too-loud in my ears.

"To...where...?" I manage, and he smiles unsteadily.

"Away." He answers. I run a hand through my hair and glance at the other four over my shoulder. They're really great but...

"I don't even know all of your names," I tell them honestly, eyes falling directly on the blonde boy.

His snakelike pink eyes latch with mine. "Jiyong," he murmurs, "my names Jiyong."

"Oh," I reply, slightly awe-struck. Jiyong. He remebered his name. Jiyong did.

I turn back to Daesung and study his broad face. My eyes fall on his mouth and he breaks out in that huge, toothy, Daesung smile.

I grin up at him and nod. "Sure, I'll go with you."

He kisses me quickly, twining his fingers with mine, and I turn around to see Jiyong messing with his hair.

"I've had enough of this thing.." he murmurs, and rips off his white bowl haircut. I bite back a scream when I see it hit the floor, only a wig. Under it lays wild, spiky red and black hair, that Jiyong happily, like a proud parent.

For the next ten minutes I run around, grabbing the spare key, my cellphone, a hoodie, and my mom and I's secret emergency cash. The guys (except Seunghyun, who waits by the door), follow me around and shout stuff I should bring, making me rush around the house. After ripping my stuffed animal out of a pouting Seungri's hands, I lock the door behind me and turn to the five...uhm....boys.

Here goes nothing.

"Where to?"