Game of love... (Part 2)

SNSD ♥ ~ Short Stories!

"What was she thinking?! Don't I mean anything to her?!" Jessica was furious as she walked aimlessly around town thinking about what she saw. 

"After all those times we spent together how could I be replaced so easily.." her anger soon turned to sadness.

Jessica's footsteps became slow as her heart ached thinking back to what happened. Tears welled up in her eyes and she bit her lower lip trying hard not to let the tears fall. Jessica had never liked to show weakness, she would always put up a cold front and act like she's okay by herself. In the end, she was a lonely girl. But Taeyeon had came into her life and changed it all. Taeyeon was the only one who could break her cold exterior and show her that her heart can give warmth to others.

"You are my world, Taeyeon.." Jessica's tears fell. She felt as if the sky has fell down on her, her world was no longer whole. 

-------

"So tell me, what do we do now? I need to get her back." Taeyeon became anxious. This was not what she was expecting when she agreed on the plan.

"Let's make her jealous." Yoona suggested mischievously. 

"Why the hell would I do that?! I'm supposed to get her back!" Taeyeon was furious at Yoona's childish suggestions, she couldn't bear hurting Jessica any longer.

"You're the one who wanted my help." Yoona said glumly.

"I don't care about how she's going to treat me anymore, I just want her back." Taeyeon cried out in agony.

------

Following that week Taeyeon and Jessica had not come into contact at all. Taeyeon stayed home weeping away while Jessica moved back into her parent's home. 

Yoona visited Taeyeon after leaving her alone for the week and sat on the couch beside her. 

"Hey I'm sorry about what I said the other day." Yoona was remorseful.

"Just go away.." Taeyeon's head still buried in her arms. 

"I can't.." Yoona said softly.

"Why not.." Taeyeon's words were muffled by Yoona's lips. Taeyeon laid back on the sofa with Yoona on top of her. She struggled to push Yoona away but Yoona's strong arms kept Taeyeon pinned down and helpless. 

Yoona finished the deep kiss when she needed air.

"Well, because I love you. Since a long time, but I couldn't say it." Yoona answered Taeyeon's question.

"What the hell!" Taeyeon wiping with her hand disgusted by the kiss. 

"Accept me, will you?" Yoona looked deep into Taeyeon's eye awaiting her answer.

Taeyeon was lost for words so she remained silent. All the years that they have been friends, and suddenly Yoona is confessing that she likes her. 

"Taeyeon?" Yoona was impatient for an answer.

"Just leave me alone for a while would you?" Taeyeon needed time to calm herself down. 

"Why would I do that? I need you Taeyeon, I want to be with you." Yoona was being forceful.

"Yoona I just don't feel the same way all right?" Taeyeon replied.

"Think about it Taeyeon. Just so you know, I wanted you so bad that I broke you and Jessica up. You deserve a much better love." Yoona gave Taeyeon a sad expression before leaving Taeyeon's place. 

Taeyeon's mind was truly in a mess right now. Why did her world have to come crashing down on her so suddenly and all at once. 

------

Another week flew by and Taeyeon was left alone all again. She composed her thoughts and decided it was best to tell Yoona honestly that she could never get over Jessica.

Just then the door bell rang. Taeyeon opened the door casually only to find Yoona holding a very familiar person's hand, it was Jessica.

"Jes..Jessica?" Taeyeon stuttered. 

"Hi Taeyeon." Yoona greeted instead. 

"What is this all about?" Taeyeon still dazed by the situation in front of her. 

"Taeyeon." Jessica called out.

"Well, I'm together with Jessica now. I couldn't wait for you forever." Yoona cut Jessica off.

Taeyeon looked into Yoona's eyes. She couldn't believe what she just heard. Yoona suddenly looked so cunning and evil that it sent shivers down her spine. How could anyone think of doing something so cruel.

"All this time you were cheating all of us? All these years of being friends?" Taeyeon could barely keep her mind straight. 

"I grew up from being that dorky girl that always hung around an idiot like you. In life the one who takes advantage wins." Yoona remarked with much grim in her voice.

"I will never forget that day you got that letter from that guy and rejected him. He liked you instead of me but you had to go break his heart! From that day I swore I would make you feel what you made him feel." Yoona suddenly becoming emotional.

"Why go through such lengths to hurt me?" Taeyeon appalled by everything.

"This is all a game of love, Taeyeon. Open your eyes and feel the pain. Watch your 'friend' steal your beloved." Yoona's speech filled with hate.

Jessica loosened her grip on Yoona's hand and walked towards Taeyeon.

"That's something you don't understand about love Yoona." Jessica spoke.

"I never stopped loving Taeyeon. Love is not about cheating one another, but it's about knowing you will always try to love more than how much your partner loves you." Jessica took Taeyeon's hand. 

"I didn't know I hurt you that much that day Yoona I'm really sorry." Taeyeon apologetic for the incident so many years back.

"You'll be the death of me Taeyeon. And Jessica, no one cheats me. Remember you will regret all of these one day." Yoona turned around and walked away from Taeyeon's house feeling defeated...

Jessica held Taeyeon's hand tightly as they saw Yoona left.

In actually fact Yoona was the one who planned it all. She carefully speculated the girls' actions and executed her plan. She knew Taeyeon and Jessica love was real. They just needed a catalyst. To remind them that love should not be taken for granted.

"I promise to love you better." Jessica said.

---------

Okay this is a really crappy work. I am so sorry for the slow and lousy updates. I'm having my exams this coming week. I'll be back soon! ><