Just the two of us...

SNSD ♥ ~ Short Stories!

"It's okay, let it go let it go. Yuri-ah." Yuri pat herself on the cheeks and said rather audibly as she tried to control her temper. 

"You're better than this, let it go." she continued to mumble to herself.

She was mad at Yoona for leaving her alone at the pub and continued to mumble to herself as she saw Yoona hold another guy's arm out of the pub. 

"So I guess I'm less important than a new guy we met." Yuri slumped and rested her head on the counter and ordered another shot of whiskey.

"It's just you and me tonight." she said as she stared into the shot glass contained the alcoholic liquid and quickly gulped it down.

She picked up her leather jacket and left it hanging over her shoulders as she left the pub for the dorm. 

"Oh Yuri you're back. How was your little date with Yoona?" Sooyoung sat up straight as she saw Yuri open the door and entering the dorm. 

The rest of the members were watching 'Wall-E'.

"Aish Sooyoung so insensitive. I'm sure they did some touchy stuff." Hyoyeon budged into the conversation.

"I'm tired, I'm just going to bed." Yuri walked the her, ignoring the members' questions.

"You think something happened?" Jessica blankly asked.

"Aigoo, of course something happened! Do you think she'd be like that if nothing happened?" Taeyeon answered.

"I hope unnie is all right." the maknae said worriedly. 

"Who else could make her so sad but Yoona. Aish, I'm going to bed too." Sunny yawned and got off the floor she was laying on and headed for her room.

"Well, I guess Yoona can't really read Yuri's feelings well. Even the fans know the both of them are close." Sooyoung munched on her dried potatoes snack.

"Aish that's because Yuri likes Yoona and always clings to her. But I guess Yoona doesn't feel the same way." Hyoyeon tried to take some snack from Sooyoung but got her hand swatted away by Sooyoung instead.

"Get away from my food! I'd be eating chips but the maknae would curse me saying I'd die." Sooyoung defended herself.

"But unnie it's unhealthy to eat those food." Seohyun pouted.

"Aish I know. Now it's late, let's go to bed." Sooyoung switched off the tv with the remote and the rest headed for their rooms.

"Hey Taeyeon, you think Yuri is going to be okay?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon worriedly.

"Guess they'll just have to work it out themselves." Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders and bid goodnight to Tiffany.

Over the next two weeks Yuri avoided contact with Yoona as much as possible. Holding in her disappointment, she was afraid to blurt out her sadness to Yoona. She didn't want to appear weak, she didn't want to seem like she couldn't live without Yoona. But in fact, she had indeed missed her and would always secretly peek at her while they were practicing. 

"Hey Yuri you know the other day.." Yuri would always have her earphones plucked in when she saw Yoona coming close. And when Yuri didn't reply she simply walked away.

Over the two weeks conversations were rare between the two and Yoona felt something was wrong but shrugged off the feeling anyways thinking Yuri just needs some time alone. 

"Aish how blank can she get. Yuri is obviously like that because of her." Jessica whispered to Tiffany. 

"Maybe we should do something. Things can't stay like this." Tiffany said worriedly.

That night the other members gathered in the living room while Yuri and Yoona were out separately for their own schedules.

"How about leaving them alone for a day?" Sunny suggested.

"You think that'd help? Yuri will probably chew Yoona out." Jessica argued.

"No she won't, she loves Yoona too much." Hyoyeon supported Sunny.

"Well it won't hurt to try, anyway tomorrow is our off day so I guess tomorrow is the best day." the leader concluded the discussion sensibly.

"I really hope unnies get together soon." the maknae wished worriedly.

"I'm sure they'll be fine Seohyun-ah." Tiffany flashed a smile at Seohyun.

"Those two should just be honest already." Sooyoung indirectly showed her annoyance at the current situation.

And so all the members made a pact to leave the dorm early tomorrow morning so that Yuri and Yoona could be alone at home.

"Yawn.." Yoona lazily walked to the living room half-awake and switched on the tv.

"I wonder where the rest went." Yoona thought to herself as she scanned the empty living room. 

She flipped through the channels hoping to find something that piqued her interest. After a few moments she went to the other members' rooms and checked if they were there.

"They're really all out? It's supposed to be off day and they went out without inviting me." Yoona thought sadly.

Then she recalled seeing Yuri sleeping beside her when she woke up in the morning. (Yoona shares a room with Yuri in case some of you forgot ><).

"Does that mean I'm alone with Yuri for the day." Yoona was worried, while she thought of the awkwardness between them.

Just then Yuri walked out from the bedroom stretching while taking closer steps to the fridge to pour milk for herself. She gulped down the drink and walked back towards the living room to find only Yoona in the living room. 

"Er, where's the rest?" Yuri asked simply, hoping to avoid as much conversation with Yoona as possible. She wasn't really mad at Yoona anymore but the awkwardness had sunk in and it made it difficult for both of them to talk normally. Truthfully, she missed Yoona a lot. The way they could hug and hold each other, and the times they could laugh and talk about almost anything and everything. 

"I don't know, they were missing when I woke up too." Yoona replied while she looked away awkwardly when their eyes met. 

Yuri slumped onto the sofa beside Yoona and switched on the tv again. She flipped through past the channels and stopped when she saw Yoona's love rain playing. Yuri's eyes stayed glued to the tv screen admiring how beautiful Yoona looked in the drama.

"How unfortunate.." Yoona cursed regrettably as she remembered that her kiss scene was coming up.

Yuri watched the kiss scene intently, igniting the anger that had subsided two weeks ago.

"So was the kiss good?" Yuri questioned Yoona sarcastically. 

"It was for the show." Yoona trying to defend herself.

"You seem pretty good at it." Yuri remarked.

"No I'm not. I just wanted it to be over in one take." Yoona continued to defend herself against Yuri's words.

"Remember to tell me that after you kiss random guys in pubs." Yuri commented, assuming Yoona did in fact make out with the guy they met at the pub that night.

"What's that supposed to mean!" Yoona got mad at the accusation.

"Correct me if I'm wrong." Yuri looked in the other direction, obviously angry right now.

An air of silence filled the living room as they both fumed in anger. 'She's impossible', both of them thought the same thing. In their own little world of anger, both of them secretly wished they'd stop fighting. They wanted back their happy times. Their hearts ached at how much they were fighting right now.

"Hey Yoona.." Yuri broke the silence after collecting her thoughts.

"Yeah?" Yoona replied softly while she looked blankly at the wall, listening to Yuri intently.

"I'm sorry I said all those things." Yuri apologized.

"I guess I can forgive you." Yoona now looking at her nails because of the awkward apology.

"I think I got jealous. I wanted you all to myself so bad that I got sensitive at everything that happened around you." Yuri explained herself while nervously tugging her shirt to compose herself and her thoughts.

"What are you jealous about?" Yoona asked compassionately, she wanted to hear the reason why Yuri was jealous. How had she actually hurt the person she loved. 

"You remember that night at the pub? I was mad that you left me alone for that guy." Yuri confessed, her eyes darting around in anxiety.

"I guess I can apologize to you for that right now. I just went with him because he wanted my help to surprise his girlfriend. I didn't know it'd take that long and when I got back you had left already, I'm sorry." Yoona explained her story. It made Yuri feel a lot better, Yoona had in fact thought of her and went back for her.

"So I guess we're sisters again?" Yuri assuring herself of their relationship.

"Of course, you'd always be my beloved sister. Honestly, I missed you so much." Yoona going over to hug Yuri.

Yuri embraced Yoona just as tightly and felt her heart settle and she was filled with happiness. 

"Erm Yoona." Yuri spoke while still in an embrace.

"Yes?" Yoona kept her eyes closed enjoying the hug.

"I love you. Not in the sisterly way but I really really love you. You think that'd work?" the question was out in the open now. Yuri's heart pounded quickly as she anticipated Yoona's response.

"Would it hurt for you to say it earlier, I've been waiting." Yoona smiled as she replied Yuri.

"You knew?! Why didn't you say anything?" Yuri shocked at Yoona's answer.

"Because I wanted to keep enjoying your love. What if you stopped loving me when we get into a relationship?" Yoona admitted her worries. 

"Pabo! I'd always love you." Yuri held Yoona's head in place as she stared into her eyes.

Yoona smiled back at Yuri.

"Well, I'll always love you too!" Yoona leaned forward to give a little peck on Yuri's lips. 

"Pabo." Yuri gave Yoona a much deeper kiss, conveying her love for Yoona.

-------

When the members got back from their little outing, they saw both Yuri and Yoona sleeping on the sofa hugging each other tightly.

"Looks like the plan worked." Taeyeon smiled at the scene.

"I wonder how they actually made up." Tiffany smiled along with Taeyeon, enjoying the sight that was in front of her.

Sooyoung went over near the tv area and plucked something out.

"Guess who got the evidence recorded." Sooyoung held her hands high with the recording camera.

"Oh oh I want to see it!" Hyoyeon rushed forward to get the recording camera from Sooyoung. 

The other girls, besides Taeyeon and Tiffany, rushed to gather in Sooyoung's room to look at the recorded video.

"Hehe, they are so cute." Tiffany commented. 

"You're cute too." Taeyeon boldly claimed.

"Neh?" Tiffany didn't catch what Taeyeon had said.

"I think you're cute." she repeated her words.

"Really? Thanks." Tiffany blushed.

Taeyeon leaned in to kiss Tiffany's forehead while Tiffany was looking down at the floor in embarassment. 

"Yes and I want to protect you." Taeyeon confessed.

"I'd like that." Tiffany said while still looking down at the floor.

Both of them smiled at each other before heading to Sooyoung's room to get a glimpse of the video...

----------

This goes out to kwonyuri125. I'm sorry for not completing the other story. >< Anyways, I'm finally back after a long while. I've had exams, it's been hard T.T This fic is a slice of life kind of thing, nothing serious. Hope you like it. I added a little Taeny action at the end. :P

Oh and vote for the next genre that I'm going to write on. Thanks! :D