I got a boy

SNSD ♥ ~ Short Stories!

 

Well here's to the release of the girl's 4th full length album IGAB. 

This was probably something they wanted to convey through the song, I just made it into a story, enjoy!

-----------

Whispers filled the entire school when the semester first began in 2013. The innocent girl named Seohyun changed entirely just after the holidays. Rumors spread like wild fire, everyone unknown to the real reason. She walked down the hallway ignoring the eyes that stared straight at her. The little groups held their secret conversations while the individuals let their imagination run wild. What caused the change? What made her different? It was the start of a wild romance… 

Seohyun had laid off the braids and came back with silky black hair, well that's not the bad part. She came back with red and pink highlights all over her hair. Her milky white skin now laid with thick foundation and a good load of make-up that made you look well supposedly better. Gone were her beneath the knee skirts and came tight fitting shirts that matched the mini skirt that came along with the high cut socks that were in fashion that spring. Even her shoes were the kind that brought wows and attentions. Beyond all the attention received were the conversations that happened behind closed doors. And a particular conversation was held between 8 girls.

----------

"Just look at what she had done with her hair!" Jessica was the first to complain her dissatisfaction with the new attention grabbing girl. 

"Well, those highlights were pretty nasty." Sunny snickered but truthfully jealous of how much attention Seohyun was grabbing. 

"Come on, did you guys see how much skin she was showing? God knows if she's in school or at a brothel." Sooyoung launched another comment at the group. 

"Well aren't you guys curious about what happened? You know, like what changed her?" Hyoyeon was always the one to think differently.

"Doesn't matter, she's changed." Yoona looked rather gloomy.

"Well, she was the one who was most concerned about that girl." Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders and said behind Yoona's back. 

"What do you think Yuri?" Jessica prompted the girl sitting in the corner.

"Yea, yea.." and she was back to her silent self.

"Leave her alone, she's always been like that." Sooyoung wanting to continue the conversation.

"Well, girls I think it's time to find out what happened." Tiffany got off her chair and stretched herself…

----------

"Hyoyeon at 3rd floor's girl bathroom check." Hyoyeon reported over radio.

"Taeyeon at the main gate."

"Sooyoung at the rooftop, like an eagle." with a hint of aegyo.

"Gosh, that's gross. Jessica at the canteen!" Jessica complained.

"Sunny at the gym over." 

"Tiffany at the HQ" 

"Yoona is at target's classroom, with Yuri. Wait where's Yuri?!" Yoona panicked when she didn't see her partner with her.

"Following the target, over." Yuri usual melancholic voice sounded over the radio.

"Gosh, someone go get that girl!" Tiffany called out over the radio.

They trailed Seohyun for days and nothing happened over the days in school. Over at the canteen she sat alone and would smile to herself while having her meals. In the bathroom she'd fix her make-up but no one knows for who to see. She came to school in her usual outfit as the first day and went to classes as usual. Even in physical education classes, she did nothing that sparked interest. It ran into the weekends and the girls were about to give up on the operation.

"Ah, it's hopeless we wasted our time." Tiffany slouched back onto the chair.

"What happened to her?" Yoona back to her concerned self. 

"Well she did stop coming here." Hyoyeon said, thinking back to the time when Seohyun was 'one of them'.

"Boy." Yuri said simply.

"Boy?" the rest of the members echoed.

"She got a boy!" Taeyeon spoke enthusiastically. 

And so the girls followed Seohyun past the weekends and found something interesting…

----------

---Seohyun's POV---

Well I don't know what I should wear today. What would impress him? Ah I'm talking to myself again. I just can't help it when it comes to him. He makes me crazy, he makes me want to see him and he makes me feel like a lady. I'll be meeting him again tonight, it's been a week at school without him. I kind of missed him. My prince charming… 

I remember the first time he confessed and then he held my hand. After that we started dating and we went to so many places. Those romantic moments as well as those exciting ones. To the theme park and to the theaters. All of it so clear, all those happy memories. I just want to give him my everything. What surprises will he give me tonight? I just can't wait to see him! 

But I get so nervous every time we meet. I just don't know what to do. Thank god he's good at leading me. I remember that time, that first kiss… Kyaaa!

----------

Well, now that the cat is out of the box the whole school was placed into another hurricane as the story travelled far and wide.

"So she got a boyfriend?" 

"Well, no wonder she turned to a little ."

"Aww that's so sweet! Now that's love." 

Seohyun's love life was received with mixed reviews but the 8 girls weren't too glad.

"So now she left us for a guy." Yoona sighed.

"Pftt I should've known, so much for friends." Sooyoung huffed.

"Buing bung, now she's acting all cute bleh." Sunny whined. 

"I wonder how it feels like to be in love." Hyoyeon once again in her wonder land. 

"Ahhhh…" Yuri still immersed in her own world like always.

"Maybe we should ask her." Tiffany smirked.

"I don't think that's a good idea. We did ruin her by telling her secret already." Taeyeon was concerned.

"She should've seen this coming!" Tiffany was honestly a little mad. 

----------

"So now that you've got a boyfriend you forgot all about us?" Tiffany was at the forefront when the 8 girls surrounded Seohyun. 

"I didn't forget, it's just that I didn't have time for you guys." Seohyun replied meekly.

"Wow, so much for honesty." Tiffany remarked sarcastically.

"Besides, how did you find out!" Seohyun defended herself.

"We followed you, anything wrong about being concerned?"

"You'd respect my privacy if you were my friend." 

"Well you were basically screaming 'look at me' with all these highlights and new clothes." Tiffany tugged at her hair.

"Ouch, I just wanted to impress my boyfriend." Seohyun cried.

"Oh come on, we haven't even done anything." Tiffany suddenly at a loss of what to do.

"It's just that I don't know what to do right now." 

And so their girl problem was resolved easily and the rest of them listened to Seohyun's story.

"He said he wanted to see me without make-up!" 

The rest of the girls gasped. 

"That's devastating, never ever let him do that!" Jessica cried out.

"Is that a bad thing?" Hyoyeon questioned.

"Blondes." Yuri said out in a soft voice without the girls hearing her.

"Well I'm okay with that it's just that he wants to bring me to see his family!" Seohyun panicked once more.

"Never ever let him do that!" Sunny burst out.

"Well that could have gone a lot worse." Taeyeon drifted off to her byuntae world.

"I get you.." Tiffany smirked at Taeyeon.

"It's over if you give in. Never ever do that!" Sooyoung almost screaming now.

----------

And so Seohyun remained home the next weekend they were supposed to meet. Restricting all contact between her and her new prince charming. 

"Make him jealous!" 

"He'll know you're not that easy" 

"He better learn his lesson!" 

"This could have gone a lot worse."

"Girls…" 

And so the mind went wild in the small silent room. 

----------

---Seohyun's POV---

I wonder what he feels about me doing this. It's just that I'm not ready for this. Well, I sure hope this wouldn't last long. Omo, what if he falls for someone else immediately. I better call him. Wait but that would make me think I'm easy. Persevere Seohyun! 

I laid on my bed rejecting all the calls that came from him. Is this what they call push and pull? It feels horrible. Another week passed me by and I looked at my phone. Just then a phone call came. Yuri eonnie?

"Hello?" I replied softly, surprised that she actually calls people.

"Hello." She replied in her usual melancholic voice.

"Is anything the matter?" 

"Erm, love is hard to come by. Do what your heart tells you to."

I didn't even have the time to reply and I heard the call get cut. Well that was weird. Then I scrolled through the old texts I shared with my boyfriend and then it hit me. I've been such a fool!

----------

Seohyun left her phone on the bed and the text page was opened. 'I love you' the words of the boy's heart echoed in the hopeful girl's mind and she was reminded of what was important. This boy was the one she wanted to be with.

She rushed out to the front door and there she saw her man at the front door with roses in his hands, kneeled before her.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"I shouldn't have said such foolish words." He continued.

"Please forgive.." and Seohyun hugged him before he could finish. 

"I love you."

----------

"Well, she successfully met his parents." Tiffany announced.

And the girls held a party afterwards celebrating the return of the the girl in love. The boy was even formally introduced to the gang. 

"Well, he was like 'please forgive..' and I hugged him straight away and said 'I love you'" Seohyun retold the tale that happened the other day.

"Aww that's so sweet." Jessica did her puppy eyes.

"Was it like a soft hug or a giant hug?" Hyoyeon questioned. 

"But seriously did Yuri call you?" Yoona looked at Yuri sitting in the corner.

"Nahhh must've been someone else" the whole group echoed.

Yuri smiled slightly to herself.

---------- 

"And you know he's like 'I like your jacket'. I mean come on it's my ugliest pair. He's just entertaining me." Seohyun was complaining to her sisters once again.

"Execute him!" Sunny yelled.

"And he's like 'let's go to jeu island just the both of us'." 

"NEVER!" the girls said in unison. 

"Here we go again." Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulders.

"Girls." said the girl who gave the phone call…

---------

I love the girls :)