Game of love... (Part 1)

SNSD ♥ ~ Short Stories!

"Hey Taeyeon, could you get a glass of water for me?" Jessica sat lazily on the couch browsing through her recently bought magazine. 

Taeyeon and Jessica had been living together for a while now, they were not married but they had decided to have a place for just the both of them. Taeyeon and Jessica were the sweetest couple around down, they would always do everything together and they were rarely seen without the other. But some time along their relationship they had become too comfortable with one another. Jessica in particular started paying very little attention to Taeyeon. 

Both of them would stay at home all day lazing around while Jessica orders Taeyeon to do  the simplest things like clearing the thrash and pouring a glass of water for her.

"Here's your water." Taeyeon smiled optimistically at Jessica. But Jessica continued to read her magazine not leaving Taeyeon any attention.

"I wonder what happened between us." Taeyeon thought sadly. All the happy times they had suddenly disappeared and she was determined to save the relationship.

Later that week Taeyeon had met up with an old friend of hers. It was her best friend from high school but her friend had went overseas for further studies and had ceased to contact one another since. 

"Hey Yoona over here!" Taeyeon waved at her friend who was still as pretty as she was during her high school days. 

"You still look like an angel." Taeyeon complimented.

"Ah shucks you praise me too much. It's good to see you after such a long time." The two best friends hugged each other.

They continued to chat, telling stories about how they've been living up till now.

"You're married?!" Yoona choked.

"Not married, just living together." Taeyeon reinforced.

"That's the same as getting married." Yoona shook her head. 

"Yea, I guess but.." Taeyeon said hesitantly.

Yoona listened to Taeyeon confess her story earnestly.

"Hahaha.." Yoona burst out laughing after hearing Taeyeon finish her story.

"All you've got to do is remind her that you're still valuable." Yoona stated her point.

"Valuable?" Taeyeon's eyes widened.

"Pabo, just show her that if she doesn't pay attention to you, others will." Yoona told Taeyeon about her cunning plan. 

".. So I'm going to act like your new girlfriend and you're going to make her jealous." Yoona smirked.

"I don't think that's very nice." Taeyeon felt bad about putting on such an act in front of Taeyeon.

"When she leaves, that would be even worse." 

And so Taeyeon reluctantly agreed to the plan.

"I'm home." Taeyeon said meekly with Yoona by her side with her arm clinged together.

"Ne." Jessica as aloof as ever unaware that Yoona had come into the place with Taeyeon.

"Hi Taeyeon, name is Yoona." Yoona greeted Jessica.

Jessica placed her magazine down and sat up straight.

"Who the hell are you?" Jessica glared at Yoona.

"Oh, I guess Taeyeon didn't tell you, I'm her new girlfriend." Yoona offered Taeyeon a handshake.

Jessica kept her stare on Yoona and hit Yoona's hand away.

"What is going on?" Jessica truly furious now.

Taeyeon continued to stand behind Yoona observing the situation worriedly.

"Let's put this simply, Taeyeon feels that you can't give her the love she need so she has moved on to someone else. And I can do a better job than you, so obviously she's dumping you." Yoona folded her arms and gave a devilish smile to Jessica.

"Get away! I want to hear from Taeyeon herself!" Jessica protested, her heart suddenly emotional. 

"How about you try to get Taeyeon back from me if you think you've got what it takes." Yoona held her arm out to hold Taeyeon closer to her.

Jessica was burning mad upon seeing the skinship.

"Fine do whatever you want, I don't give a damn anymore." Jessica stomped out of the house leaving Taeyeon and Yoona alone.

"What have you done?" Taeyeon asked, worried about Jessica.

"Don't worry she'll come back to you soon. In the mean time should we enjoy ourselves?" Yoona delighted at how everything turned out.

"What if she never comes back! I love her you can't do this." Taeyeon protested.

"You agreed to the plan, it's not my fault. Besides you should just trust me." Yoona reassured Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon looked at the door from where Jessica had just left and became depressed.

-----------

I'm sorry for the crappy update, I've been really busy recently and the inspirations are not coming along well. >< Forgive me!

This was requested by VedaSONE, I'm going to update the second part next week :)