Namsan Tower

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

AUUGGHH. IM SORRY EVERYONE ! I'm updating so slowly nowadays T^T My writers block hates me so much.. it keeps building up. But I hope you guys can forgive me with this long chapter ! ^__^ Well.. I hope it's long LOOL
________________________________
“1..”, your heart started racing then a lightbulb went over your head. You yelled out the answer with confidence. Your palms got sweaty and you couldn’t breathe normally.
 
There was a long long silence. What’s taking so long ?! He’s making me even more nervous.
 
You closed your eyes and clenched your fists, hoping you got the answer right.
 
“Im sorry.. but .. correct !”, The host yelled with enthusiasm and pointed at your group.
 
Suddenly a heap of balloons and decorations fell down on you guys.
 
“You guys are for sure advancing to the next round ! Congratulations ! Ladies and Gentlemen.. Our first advancers of 2012-2013’s first round of HISTORY”, suddenly clapping and cheering filled the arena.
 
You opened your eyes and smiled widely. “B-bwoh?!”, you started jumping up and down in excitement. You looked at the other groups who were raging and it looked like there was smoke coming out from their ears. The people from SH looked like they were about to kill you.
 
Sehun and JunYun smiled widely too. Even Mi Hyuk was smiling.
 
JunYun was clapping and jumping up and down like a little kid. You were proud even though it was just the first round but the first round was also very important. Out of 80 other groups and hundreds of students, you guys were advancing.
 
You suddenly felt your body wrapped in something. You looked up and saw Sehun and JunYun doing a group hug with you with big smiles on their faces.
 
You were stuck in the middle of the jumping boys around you. You looked to your side and saw Mi Hyuk standing there. They both stopped jumping and looked to the direction you were looking at.
 
You struggled your arm under JunYun’s and waved a hand to Mi Hyuk. “C’mon”, you smiled.
 
She stared at you guys.
 
“Fineee~ whatever”, she scoffed then smiled. Whoa. She actually smiled and towards me too..
 
She walked towards you guys and the group hug broke up. Mi Hyuk joined and you all hugged each other happily.
 
The group hug ended after a few more times of jumping and laughing.
 
“Great job ____ !”, JunYun yelled then pulled you in for a bear hug. You blushed lightly.
 
“urgh.. cant.. breathe”, you tried forcing your words out. He pulled away. “Mianhe”, he chuckled then rubbed the back of his neck. You chuckled.
 
“Great job ____”, Sehun flashed you a happy smile causing his eyes squint. You blushed then flashed a thankful smile back. Mi Hyuk just did a thumbs up to you with a grin on her face.
 
You kept on the thankful smile. “You know where we should go ?!”, JunYun yelled again.
 
Sehun coughed, “Cough-bubbletea-cough”, he mumbled.
 
“I don't know what you’re saying Sehun but you know where we should go to celebrate?!”, JunYun yelled enthusiastically. You, Sehun and Mi Hyuk stared at him waiting for his answer. “NAMSAN TOWER!”, he cried.
 
“That sounds like a great idea !”, you clasped your hands together and smiled. “Then after Namsan Tower can we go get bubble tea?”, Sehun asked.
 
“Sure!”, JunYun cried, clapping his hands.
 
You were shivering on the walk there. Even though it just turned 6 a few minutes ago, the air was still cold.
 
“Winter’s coming”, you heard Sehun say beside you. He took off his jacket and placed it over you. You blushed then looked away. “T-thank you”, you felt your heart race.

You heard Mi Hyuk shiver a bit but she tried to hide it. You all looked at her and she looked back. “bwoh ? I'm fine”, she straightened her posture.
 
In a flash, JunYun took off his jacket too and placed it over her. “Yah. I said i’m fine..”, you were positive that Mi Hyuk was blushing but she looked away before you could make sure. No one answered her and you guys kept walking.

“Wah ! It's so pretty !”, you chimed. “I know right ! and tall !”, JunYun added in.
You guys stared at it for a few more seconds. “Are we just gonna stand here or ..”, Sehun said while looking up.
 
Everyone laughed and you guys walked towards the tower. “Ugh.. That was a long long walk”, Mi Hyuk stretched causing the jacket to fall on the ground. “Whoops”, she turned quickly to pick it up, and so did JunYun.
 
Their hands touched by accident and you could for sure see Mi Hyuk blushing since they just stayed there staring at eachother like the jacket wasn’t on the ground.
 
Mi Hyuk broke the eye contact first and picked up the jacket, her blush disappearing. You felt an urge to smile. They were honestly so cute together.
 
You looked at the tower again. “Its so pretty.. This is my first time coming here”, you confessed. “What ? First time ?”, Sehun asked. You nodded.
 
“I always wanted to come here ‘cause i’ve heard so many things about it. But we didn’t get the time to come here..”, you said sadly remembering some of the past. “Oh..”, you heard Sehun sigh silently
 
“Let’s go!”, you skipped towards the entrance of the tower.
You saw a restaurant and gift shops on the ground floor. “Wah! It’s so pretty !”, you spinned around in excitement. “Just wait till you see the top !”, JunYun cried excitedly.

 
“I heard there’s this wall that's filled with locks and stuff .. is it true ?”, you asked, excited. JunYun nodded hugely. “Let’s go there first !”, he suggested. “Alright!”, you smiled then looked at Mi Hyuk and Sehun. They stared at you then nodded.
 
“Omo ! It's so pretty.”, you picked a random lock and read it. You squealed. “Aww ! That’s so cute!”, you covered your mouth and smiled under it.
 
Sehun watched as you smiled and read the locks. One day.. we’ll put locks here ____-ah. I promise.
Sehun looked away and smiled.

 
“AH ! AH ! Let’s go to the cable cars !”, JunYun cried as he pointed to a moving cable car.
“Wah ! I wanna go on it too !”, you smiled and ran to JunYun. “Lets go !”, he smiled widely and started walking to the cable cars.

 
“Come on !”, JunYun dragged Mi Hyuk into an empty cable car and closed the door. (A/N: door ? LOL i don't know :c )

“Alright.. Then I guess it's just me and you!”, you smiled at Sehun. You thought your words over and blushed at how awkward that sounds.
 
Sehun grinned at you then blushed lightly. You turned around and waited for a cable car.
 
“Let’s go in !”, you smiled then dragged Sehun in. Sehun blushed lightly and sat down.
 
You sat down on the other side staring out the cable car.
 
Ugh.. Sehun.. You have to tell her now. It's the right time since you guys are alone. Or maybe.. try to hint her ? Make small talk first then compliment her ?
 
“Ahh..”, Sehun opened his mouth to say something but you didn’t hear since you were distracted by the beautiful sight.
 
“Wah..”, you whispered to yourself making you fog up the glass a bit. “Omo”, you whispered to yourself and chuckled.
 
You drew a heart and tried fitting Sehun’s name in it and without awareness you spelled Chanyeol’s name too.
 
You forgot that Sehun was with you. You heard someone clear their throat. You looked back and quickly erased the heart. Sehun raised a brow.
 
Sehun. Say something you pabo ! (A/N: <--- Sehun said that btw! )
 
“Uh.. you did great at HISTORY ____. You seemed like a real pro”, he tried making small talk. You blushed lightly and smiled. “Gomawo”. You turned your attention to the view out the window again.
 
What was that ! Anyone could've say that to her ! She won’t take a hint.. Just one more step forward..one more..
 
“____.”, he called. You whipped your head and looked at him. “Yes?”, you tilted your head slightly. “You uh.. You look really pretty today”, Sehun blushed just by saying that.
 
Your face turned as red as a tomato. You looked away so Sehun wouldn’t see your blush. “Uh.. I- uh..-um.. G-Gomawo”, you stuttered. You were a bit taken aback by his sudden words.
 
On the outside you were as chill as a pill but on the inside, your heart was racing, your palms started getting sweaty, the butterflies wouldn’t stop fluttering and you wanted to scream of happiness.
You stared outside the window but in your mind you kept thinking of Sehun.

 
You suddenly felt the cable car shake. You jumped and sat normally, facing forward. You saw Sehun standing up. “Sehun . What are you doing standing up?”, you asked a bit scared. “Um.. nothing..”, he looked left and right then rushed over to the side you were sitting.
 
You blushed lightly by how close you guys were sitting.
 
Pabo.. you scared her .
 
You looked front thinking about more things. “um.. whatcha thinking about?”, Sehun asked.
 
Sehun snapped you out of your train of thoughts and you looked at him. You locked eyes with him and it suddenly got all quiet. There was only the sound of heavy breathing.
 
Sehun it’s your chance. You guys are locking eyes, less than a meter away and in the moment. Do it....kiss her..
 
Sehun unwillingly forced his hand and tilted your chin. He really wanted to do it but he didn’t have the courage. His arm was shaking.
 
Sehun. Stop shaking. She’ll think you’re a crazy shaking idiot.
 
Sehun exhaled heavily and calmed himself down. His arm stopped shaking and his confidence was building up little by little just by staring into your eyes.
 
You swallowed deeply. You were breathing really heavily. W-what’s he doing ? You thought to yourself a bit worried but excited for some reason.
 
Is he gonna kiss me ? No.. pabo. he would neve- Sehun’s soft lips touched yours. While his were softly closed, yours were widely open. Wide.
 
Sehun stayed there. He didn’t want to pull away but eventually he had to.
 
S-should I kiss back? You anxiously thought. Your beating heart, the fluttering butterflies and the fireworks going on in your body couldn't help you think straight.
 
You hesitated to kiss back but slowly went for it anyways. The jerk of the cable car didn't let you get the chance to kiss back and it broke you two apart.
 
 You swallowed deeply and stared at him for awhile. “U-um.. L-lets go”, Sehun got up and turned around. A big smile appeared on his face. He tried to get rid of it before he turned around to you.
 
You smiled and touched your lips. Your face straightened when Sehun turned around with a normal face.
 
You saw JunYun and Mi Hyuk waiting for you guys.
 
“Where to now ?”, JunYun asked. “B-bubbletea”, Sehun grinned and started walking. “Ah Sehun. Bubble tea is this way”, JunYun pointed to the opposite direction.
 
You guys entered the Bubble Tea Cafe and sat at a table.
The Bubble Tea cafe was cute and comfy. The walls were half pink half white and had adorable decorations.

 
There were fancy lamps that hung over every single table.
They would decorate their shop according to the holiday or season.

You remember you’ve been here once with your family and one time with Cho Bae.

 
Sehun cringed a bit remembering the time him and Mi Hyuk sat here at this table on a date. He’s always had a thing for Bubble Tea.

Since Sehun loved bubble tea he asked Mi Hyuk to go out with him and go to the Bubble Tea Cafe.
“Awww. This place is so cute !”, Mi Hyuk grinned while holding onto Sehun’s arm, entering the cafe.
They looked for an empty table and sat down. All the tables that were for 2 people were taken so they sat at a 4 people table.
A lady in her 20’s came to their table and placed 2 cute menus in front of them.
“What are you getting?”, Mi Hyuk asked while looking at some of the dishes.
Sehun shrugged. “Probably gonna get the taro milk tea with vanilla ice-cream”, he smiled and showed her the sample picture beside the drinks.
“Wah ! That looks so good.. Should I get that too?”, she tapped her chin while looking at the flavours.
“I’ll get it too”, she smiled and closed the menu. Sehun did the same.
The waitress came and took a pen out of her apron and clicked the top.
“Ready to order?”, she flashed them a warm smile.
Mi Hyuk smiled back and nodded. “Can I get the taro milk tea with ice-cream?”, Sehun asked.
“Mhm..!”, she started writing it down on a notepad and moved on to Mi Hyuk.
“How about you dear?”, she smiled. “Can I get... this?”, she pointed to it.
The waitress nodded while writing it down. She grabbed the menus and left with a grin.
10 minutes later the waitress arrived with the drinks. “Enjoy !”, she chimed.
“Kamsahamnida”,  Sehun and Mi Hyuk said in unison.
Sehun took a sip of his taro and tasted his tongue. “Mmm..”, he took another sip then grabbed the spoon and tried the ice-cream. “Mmm ! Tastes even better”, he cried then ate more.
Mi Hyuk chuckled then started sipping the drink. “You’re right !”, she agreed then tried the ice-cream. A bit of ice-cream got stuck right above her upper-lip even though she didn’t notice.
She smiled at Sehun and saw him staring at her lips. “Hmm ?”, she tilted her head.
Sehun suddenly stood up, his gaze still locked on her lips. He tilted her head and kissed her on her lips.
When he pulled away, the ice-cream was gone. Also left with a flushed Mi Hyuk. “Yah.. we’re in public..”, she looked down.
Sehun chuckled.

You sat beside Mi Hyuk while JunYun and Sehun sat on the other side. “Sehun, what are you getting?”, you leaned on your elbows on the table. He shook his head, “Hmm? Oh, I don't know”, he straightened his posture and opened the familiar menu.
It was still the same except a bit older.
 
The leather was peeling and there were some cracks. “What are you getting?”, he asked you. “Im gonna get a taro milk tea with vanilla ice-cream”, you grinned at him.

His heart clenched a bit when you said what he ordered before but shook it off. It was the past.
 
“Same”, Sehun grinned back. You blushed lightly.
 
The waitress came and took all your orders then took the menus.
 
After you guys received your drinks, you guys spent an hour and a half talking about things and
got to know each other more.

 
JunYun being the child-spirited one told some lame jokes that were so lame that everyone laughed at it.
 
After Bubble tea, everyone split directions to go home.
 
You went home and finished your homework. “Can’t HISTORY people get special treatment for a day?”, you whined then continued doing your work.
 
You didn’t understand the math question at all. Even if you asked Chung Ae how to do it, you would only understand that question and be confused by the rest.
 
“How did I really get on HISTORY.”, you started thinking of possible scenarios but they ended up not making sense. You shrugged and got back to work.
 
An hour passed and you were finally on the last question. “Oh-oh !  I get it !”, just then you heard your door open and the answer slowly drifted away.
 
Umma and Jong Yung busted in your room holding a cake with a single candle lit.
 
“omo..”, you whispered.
 
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ____. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU~ !”, they sung loudly.
 
You laughed. “It’s not my birthday”.
 
“Of course we know that ! Buuttt.. We heard you were on HISTORY and your group was the first to advance because of you !”, Jong Yung smiled widely.
 
“Oh.. That's why”, you said while blushing a bit.
 
They started walking closer and told you to make a wish.
 
One specific person popped in your mind.. Sehun.. then it was Chanyeol.. then Sehun, then Chanyeol.
 
Arggh ! What’s wrong with my feelings! You kept your frustration inside and made a life wish.
 
Your grades, your education and your future. You blew out the candle and grinned. Suddenly Umma and Jong Yung started getting closer to you.
 
“So.. what did you wish for?”, Umma asked.
 
“Umma.. If I tell you it won’t come trueee~!”, you convinced her. Umma and Jong Yung sighed then approached the door. “Want any cake?”, Jong Yung asked holding the caking towards you.
 
You laughed then shook your head. “Arraso, Good Night”, Umma and Jong Yung left the room.
 
You finally finished the last question and headed off to bed.
 
“Night Sehun.. Night Chanyeol”, you whispered to yourself while laying in bed.
 
You suddenly heard your heart pound in your ears. You could hear it clearly since it was so silent.
“Aigoo.. My feelings”, you sighed then went to sleep.

“Good Night ____. Sweet dreams”, Sehun whispered before going to sleep.

 
“CHUNG AE-AH !”, he yelled. He waited for a few seconds.
 
Chung Ae bursted open the door. “Bwoh?!”, Chung Ae yelled while rubbing an eye.
 
“Can you turn off my light for me please?”, he blinked innocently.
 
She cursed under her breathe, closed the light and slammed his door.
 
Sehun chuckled. “THANK YOU ! GOODNIGHT”, he yelled when she left.
 
It stayed silent.
 
“Good night ____”, he smiled to himself then went to sleep.
_______________________________________________________
 
SURPRISE KISS. EHEHEH. I didn't wanna warn you guys (;< Anyways, hope you enjoyed it ! I love you all. ASDFGHJKL Your comments. I still love them<3 and my usual speech...
I love all you subscribers, commenters, readers, I love getting your friend requests and wall posts !<3
All i'd love is for you guys to keep on reading and supporting me ^__^
One more litttlleee thing.. ILOVEYOUGUYS.
Oh ! and if I make any mistakes in my chapters, previous, current or future. Please tell me ! (: Thankyou!