Surprises

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

I love all your comments <3 never fails to make me smile :D I love you guuuyysss ! AND LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL POSTER <3 Credits to HannaJoo_ and LaLaLa Graphic PosterShop ^__^ asdfghjkl; it looks so perfect<3 

_______________________________________

"W-where did you hear that?", you started panicking.

You were glad that Mi Hyuk didn't come and see it with her own eyes but she heard it from someone with her own ears. Which was still bad since you didn't want her to know anything.

You knew if she knew, she would rip off your head off and feed it to the devils.

She lifted a hand and started playing with her nails.

"I have my sources", she her teeth then turned her attention back to you.

She was well known in the school- infact she was the popular girl. She could make your school life a living hell. 

"Ugh.. Why aren't you defending yourself ____-ah..", Sehun turned around quickly and walked to you guys.

Your eyes were still glued to the floor but your heart was racing. You were scared.

You felt someone grab your arm and drag you away from the uncomfortable conversation.

You looked up at the person. The hand belonged to Sehun.

He dragged you away right when Mi Hyuk was about to say something.

Mi Hyuk watched angrily as you guys disappeared into the sea of students down the hall.

Sehun's hand slipped down your wrist and held your hand.

You felt butterflies crazily fluttering around in your stomach and your heart beating hard against your ribcage. Even when you want to cry you still get these feelings.

His hand felt cold against your warm, sweaty hand.

He finally stopped dragging you .

"What were you thinking?!", Sehun started yelling.

You felt a tear roll down your cheek. He started closing his eyes and messaging his temples.

"Why didn't you defend yourself?! You had a chance to break that .. thing and you lost it !", he almost yelled but he took you to an area where it was empty.

"I-", you felt tears stream down your face.

You had you head down and your hair covering your face so Sehun didn't see.

He saw a tear fall down and hit your skirt.

You gulped.

"But the teachers", you started tearing up some more.

Sehun moved the hair out of your face and tilted your head up.

He wiped the tears on your face with his sleeve then another tear rolled down your cheek.

Suddenly you felt yourself wrapped in his arms. He had his arms around your neck and held your head to his body.

You felt safe, secure and warm in his arms.

You just stood there with your arms at your sides and kept on letting your tears out.

The butterflies just kept on coming and you felt your heart beating abnormally fast.

You were afraid Sehun would feel your heartbeat pounding softly against his body.

You never wanted this moment to end though. You closed your eyes and a waterfall of tears dropped .

He pulled away and wiped your face again. He bent down to match your height.

"Don't you ever cry because of that dumb fake. If you do I will mess her up", he assured you.

You nodded slowly then he pulled you in for another hug.

He pulled away and saw more tears on your face. He wiped them with his fingers and started rubbing your back.

"L-lets go, ill walk you home.", he lead you out the front door and saw EXO + Chung Ae waiting for Sehun.

"__-____.. Were you crying ?", Chanyeol rushed over to you and you shook your head.

He obviously knew you were lying.

"Stop lying to me _____..", he wiped the leftover tears on your face.

"Um. I'm gonna walk _____ home.", he informed everyone.

"I'll see you at home Chung Ae", Sehun said as he grabbed your hand and dragged you away.

Chanyeol watched Sehun as he dragged you away, by your hand.

"A-are they dating?", he whispered to himself. He shook his head .

"N-no. They wouldn't be..", Chanyeol turned around and went back to the group.

"Let's go. Bye Chung Ae", Chanyeol didn't put the usual enthusiasm in his words.

"You okay Chanyeol?", Kai asked him, concerned.

"Uh yeah ! Why wouldn't I be.", Chanyeol glanced at the direction you guys were walking.

The walk to your house was awkward and silent. You kept on thinking what happened.

You felt scared, happy and frightened all at the same time.

Scared of what Mi Hyuk would do to you, happy because of Sehun and frightened because you didn't want to go to school the next day.

You felt your eyes getting tired cause of the crying.

Suddenly you got a splitting headache and couldn't see clear. You couldn't balance yourself and accidently fell sideways.

Sehun caught you. "Are you alright?", Sehun put the back of his hand on your forehead.

"M-mianhe..", you apologized. "You feel fine though..", he whispered.

"I'm alright.. I just .. Got dizzy..", you got up off him and straightened yourself.

"There's about 8 more minutes left to walk to get to your house..", he estimated.

"Want me to piggy-back ride you home..?", your eyes widened at his offer.

You shook your head, "Its alright.." "I insist", he bent his knee's signaling you to get on his back.

Sehun won the arguement and you ended up getting piggy-back rided home.

People were giving you guys weird looks but Sehun ignored it.

Even if he was carrying you, he looked like he was having fun. You heard small laughes in his breaths.

He started jogging a bit and you guys let out loud playful laughes.

He jumped up so he could grip on stronger and you wouldn't fall down.

Once you guys reached your house he let you down and stood infront of you. He locked eyes with your now shimmery but tired eyes.

"Thank you Sehun", you grinned at him.

"For what?", he asked. "For dragging me away and for making me feel better", you felt a lump grow in your throat.

You felt like crying again but instead accidently let out a tear.

Sehun wiped it with his sleeve and gave you another quick hug before letting you go back inside.

"Stop crying _____.. Please", he whispered.

You inhaled deeply then nodded.

You flashed him a smile and waved to him. "Bye Sehun", you opened the gate and went up to the front door.

"Thank you Sehun.. Really.. Thank you", you whispered to yourself.

Another tear dropped down before you opened the door. "Umma ! A-..A-Appa ! I'm home !", you yelled.

You heard the TV from the living room turn off and loud foot steps.

"____ !", Jong Yung had a wide smile on his face. Umma came out from the kitchen smiling also.

You haven't been home for the whole weekend since you been over at Chen's house and hanging out with everyone.

"Go up to your room and rest", he had a really wide smile on.

You were really anxious to know why he was so happy.

"Arraso !", you grinned then made your way up the stairs.

You opened the door to your room and a warm gush of air blew in your face.

You tilted your head in confusion. You weren't home for 3 days and no one has went into your room during those days..

You flipped open the door and stood there standing infront of a beautiful, warm sight.

"Surprise !", Umma and Jong Yung yelled out.