Day In

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

You got back into the house.

You just ate, play with your phone and went to the washroom for the rest of the hours.

You wanted to end the embarressing day early but it was about 3 pm and you wouldn't really wake up at the right time.

So you stayed up doing simple things and avoiding things that may embarress you.

Unfortunately, there wasn't a first aid kit anywhere around the house so you wrapped your toe in toilet paper and used two small bands to keep them in place.

Finally 9 pm came and you went to sleep right away.

_______________________________________________

You woke up at 2 pm.

You were really tired even with all the sleep you had.

It was really lonely in the house.

Jong Yung went to a photoshoot and Umma had to go to work.

You heard the doorbell ring.

~Ding Dong~

No one got door.

You groaned and slowly got up.

~ding dong~ ~ding dong~

The doorbell rang again.

You got up stiffly from your bed and went out the door.

You slowly got downstairs with one leg while lifting up your right foot and holding onto the rails.

~DINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONG~

The person kept ringing it.

You finally got down to the first floor and flipped open the door in slight anger.

"Bwoh?!", you angrily asked.

You saw a shining smile infront of you.

The smiled faded away.

Chanyeol was at the door.

"You don't like me coming here?", he frowned.

"Mianhe Chanyeol! I do. I jus-", Chanyeol cut you off with an "arraso" and a smile.

He barged into the house like a happy bunny. You chuckled.

There was a moment of silence, "mianhe", Chanyeol suddenly said breaking the silence

"What for?", you asked.

"For yesterday. For teasing you .", he pouted.

"I also heard a shatter from the balcony .. Are you alright?", you were trying to develope all the sudden questions. 

"Ah.. Yeah. I'm alright. Nothing big happened.", you grinned.

You completely forgot all about the tea cup.

Chanyeol looked down and saw your badly wrapped toe with blood leaking out of it.

"You don't look alright", he looked at you with concerned eyes.

" Oh. No ! I'm fine Chanyeol !", you tried to convince him but it didn't work.

"Then why is your toe wrapped in tissue?", you blushed lightly in embarressment.

"I just.. You know.. Stubbed .. my toe?", you fakely smiled.

" I know how bad you are at lying _____.", he laughed. You smiled shyly and rubbed the back of your neck.

"Come on, let's go to the washroom", he helped you up the stairs.

He lead you into the washroom and you sat on the toilet lid.

He opened the cupboard under the sink and pulled out a first aid.

You sat there dumbfounded. "I didn't know there was a first aid kit under there..", you thought in your mind.

He opened it and took out a thick and wide bandaid.

He left it on the floor then kneeled down infront of you.

He took your leg and put it on his lap. He took off the mini elastics and carefully unwrapped the tissue off and threw it in the garbage.

He carefully took your leg off his thigh and he rolled out some toilet paper.

He folded it into a smaller square and ran it under cold water. He kneeled down and lifted your leg on his thigh again.

He slowly cleaned the blood of your toes. It stinged a bit when the water entered the cut.

He threw it in the garbage then he took the wrapper off the bandaid and carefully stuck it on your big toe.

You felt yourself blushing.

Chanyeol was so caring but for some reason you didn't have any kinds of feelings for him except a friendly feel.

Someone else occupied your heart but you weren't sure who it was.

He finished fixing the bumps of the bandaid then looked up and smiled at you.

There were some moments where he would be so mature.

You honestly wanted him to show his mature side a bit more so you can see the loving him.

He lifted your leg off his thigh and grinned at you with sparkling eyes. You grinned back.

"Come on! Let's go out to do something !", Chanyeol chimed.

"Ah.. I don't really wanna go out with a cut in my toe. Mianhe", you slowly said and nodded your head.

"That's alright ! We can just have fun at home then !", he smiled.

"Arraso", you smiled .

He got closer to you signaling you to put an arm over him.

You put an arm over him and he helped you get down the stairs.

He told you to go into the living room and watch tv.

You listened to his orders then entered the living room. You sat on the right side of a couch and the tv.

You were watching the drama Secret Garden. It was the episode where they switched bodies.

It was so interesting so you kept your eyes on the tv for the whole time.

Few minutes after the drama ended you yawned from the intense staring.

You felt tired and really wanted to fall asleep.

You were leaning on your right hand and your eyes were so close to closing then you smelled the delicious aroma of ramen.

"Ramen?!", you whispered to yourself in excitement.

Sniff sniff

Soon enough, Chanyeol entered the room holding a tray with a bowl of ramen and a cup of tea.

He had a smile on his face.

"Omo.. Chanyeol.. You didn't ha-", "shh! I wanted too. Eat it.", he placed the tray on the table infront of you and jumped onto the couch.

"How about you?", you asked him. "I made myself some too ! Don't worry _____, just eat.", he grinned.

He left the living room and came back 15 seconds later holding another bowl of ramen.

" See ! I made myself a bowl too. Now eat up", he chimed.

You picked up the bowl and started slurping on noodles.

You eyes widened. "Omo! Chanyeol ! This tastes delicious", you beamed and finished it up the whole bowl in a few minutes.

Chanyeol stared at you. " You wiped your mouth with your sleeve. "Mianhe", you bowed your head.

Chanyeol laughed. "Its alright", he smiled.

6 hours passed and Chanyeol left hours ago.

It just turned 10 and you were getting exhausted.

You decided to go to bed early again since you had nothing to do.

___________________________________________

                        { 1 month later }

___________________________________________

( One month later ! I decided to quicken the pace a bit more since the story was going a little toooo slow. There's still a lot more ahead. Get ready (: )