HISTORY

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

Chung Ae was panicking and wondering what Mi Hyuk was doing to you then she heard the bell ring.

She stood up and closed yours and hers lockers then grabbed both of your books and made her way to class.

She saw you already sitting down in your seat.

She came in and placed your books down in front of you.

"Well.. She looks normal. She didn't cry.. Right?", Chung Ae thought in her mind.

"Thank you Chung Ae", you smiled. She smiled back then sat in her seat.

"So what happe-", "alright everyone ! Homework ! Homework, homework, homework!", the teacher cut off Chung Ae. Chung Ae sighed.

Even though she got cut off you still understood her. "Ill tell you later", you whispered to her.

You guys took out your homework .

After homework check, the teacher assigned more homework and everyone sat quietly working on it.

Your mind was wandering off to what happened this morning.

The Mi Hyuk thing and the Sehun thing.

You felt yourself starting to smile 'cause of the Sehun thing but you tried getting rid of it since your teacher might think you're crazy.

After class you told Chung Ae everything that happened this morning but you smartly didn't tell her at your lockers like usual. Or else Mi Hyuk would eavesdrop and come over to you again.

"D-did you cry ? You didn't right..? Cause this morning you seem kinda worried..", Chung Ae held onto your arm.

You smiled then shook your head. " I would never cry because of Mi Hyuk!", you lied but you promised yourself you would never again.

You guys made your way to your lockers and exchanged books for your next class.

Few minutes later you heard the bell ring.

You were walking up the stairs when you felt someone aggressively bump into your shoulder.

It felt like it was more on purpose than by accident.

You dropped your books and they ended up rolling down the stairs.

You sighed and went all the way down stairs and grabbed your books.

You looked up and at the top of the stairway was Mi Hyuk and Lolly smirking at you.

"Ugh..", you groaned then rushed up the stairs before you become late.

You entered the class and the real bell rang right on time. You sighed of relief and quickly made your way to your desk.

Everyone was talking to each other and for the first time, Mi Hyuk didn't turn back to glare at you.

"Everyone !", Mr.Choi clapped his hands loudly to grab everyones attention.

"I have the results of the people who are going to be in HISTORY!", everyone stared at him in interest.

Even Sehun seemed to be interested.

"Well.. As usual. Oh Sehun !", there was fainting clapping rising. Except you didn't clap for some reason.

Well.. Not a surprise since he's really smart.

"Bwoh? ____ doesn't think I'm fit to be HISTORY or something? Why isn't she clapping..?", Sehun thought curiously.

"She'll see how smart I am when I'm on HISTORY", he smirked mentally.

"Choi JunYun.. Ahh..", he continued. There was still clapping going on.

(A/N: an idea of what JunYun looks like (: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6315wL1fR1r9vrmi.jpg )

"Lee Mi Hyuk", the clapping seemed to grow louder.

Your eyes widened. "Lee Mi Hyuk is.. Smart?", you felt like laughing but tried to stay mature.

The teacher didn't say anything for what felt like a minute but all he did just stared at the paper.

"Omo! Lookie here. ______ !", Mr.Choi shouted proudly.

You whipped your head up. "_____?! He said.. _____ right ?!", you thought excitedly but scared at the same time for some reason.

"Bwoh?! Me ?!", you asked shocked, pointing to yourself.

Mr.Choi nodded happily. Sehun stared at you with wide eyes.

"______ ?!", Sehun thought shocked.

Mi Hyuk, finally glared at you. "_____ ?! Why _____? Out of all the smart students, _____? Why. Oh my goodness", she raged at Lolly.

The clapping was even louder than the others' applauses.

You heard 'good jobs' from some people.

You smiled at them and bowed your head.

"B-but.. I'm not smart..", you whispered to yourself.

"Mr.Choi there must be some sort of mistake ! I-im not smart.. At all", you waved your hands.

During the month you guys had a quiz. If a quiz has 30 questions on it then sure, you can call it a quiz.

"Well.. According to this quiz here you got 29 1/2 out of 30 !", he chimed.

Your eyes widened in shock.

You never knew you were that smart.

You never even knew you were smart. "B-but", "no excuses ! I chose you and I don't make any mistakes ! So therefore you are going on HISTORY. Unless you're saying I make mistakes.", Mr.Choi crossed his arms. 

"A-ah.. Y-you.. but- I...", you sighed in defeat. You couldn't talk back to the teacher and embarress yourself infront of the class.

"Arraso..", you rested in your seat.

You were actually pretty scared. You've never been on a TV show before and especially if its live and for an educational reason.

Mr. Choi laughed from victory.

He finally assigned work for everyone and as always, Sehun finishes his work before everyone else.

It wasn't quiet. Everyone was talking and doing their work with a partner and some people were just goofing off.

You stared at the question with a frustrated look on your face.

"How did you get into HISTORY?", Sehun teased you.

You looked at him and sent him a glare. "Calm down ____. I'm just joking", he laughed.

"Psht..", you looked away and got back to doing your work.

Few seconds later you finally got the answer. "Oh !", you quickly wrote it down before you lost it.

"Took you long enough", he teased again.

You shot him another glare. "You're mean. Did you know that?", but I still like you..

You turned your head and got back to work. The rest of the questions were easy so it took you 10 minutes to finish the rest.

You dropped your pencil and sat back.

"Finally !", you stretched your arms. "I finished 15 minutes ago", Sehun teased you once again.

He knew you were gonna send him another glare so he raised his hand covering the spot where your eyes would be.

But you didn't.

"No glare?", he chuckled.

You looked at him. "Nope. Why ? Do you want a glare being sent to you?", you chuckled.

"I don't know. I'm pretty used to it now since you did it 2 times in a row", Sehun chuckled.

"Pfft..", you turned away and started closing your books .

Sehun spotted the pencil that he bought you last night and he widened his eyes slightly.

He felt an urge to smile but tried to keep a straight face.

You stuffed your pencil in your pencil case then let out a sigh then sat back and rested.

"You know ____. You need to study a lot to help us win HISTORY", Sehun jokingly interrupted your rest.

You snapped your head to look at him and you glared at him.

"There's that famous glare of yours !", he teased.

You scrunched your nose then crossed your arms.

"I know that. I don't consider myself.. Smart. So I definately have to study harder for this. Speaking of study.. What do we even study..?", your thoughts switched to the millions of information in the world.

"Mr.Choi will give us a list of things that they'll be asking for the first round.", he explained.

Deep down you wanted Sehun to help you study.. So you can study with him.

"_____, Sehun, Mi Hyuk and JunYun come here please !", the teacher snapped you out of your thoughts.

You stood up and went up to the front. Sehun followed behind.

"Okay. Here is the list of things that the questions will be based on", he handed you 4 a small piece of paper.

You slowly put your hand up. The teacher looked at you and nodded.

"W-what do we wear?", you asked. Mi Hyuk scoffed quietly and looked away uninterested.

"You wear your school uniform of course ! To show that you represent this school.", Mr.Choi grinned.

"Oh ! Arraso..", you mentally smacked yourself in the head. Of course you wear your school uniform pabo.

Mi Hyuk had to hold back a laugh.

Sehun could see that Mi Hyuk wanted to laugh and was holding it in strongly.

Sehun glared at her and turned his attention back to the teacher.

"Alright. The first round is in October. Everyone is expected to be there at 4 and the show starts at 5. All your teachers have been informed", Mr.Choi said. You 4 nodded.

"Oh and one more thing !", he held up his fingers.

He stepped in between you and JunYun and started announcing to the class.

"Everyone ! Attention here ! I'm giving you guys a project.", everyone started groaning.

"Since we are on a China unit you guys have to do facts about each dynasty from the text book. Poster or Model, it doesn't matter ! At least you do it!", a few hands started to raise up.

"Yes ?", he looked at a student. "Mr.Choi ! Is it a partner project?", a girl asked.

"Ah, yes ! Use the partners in the seating arrangement", Mr.Choi pointed at another student.

"When is it due ?", a guy asked.

"In 2 weeks. So get to work everyone !", he clapped then turned around.

"Mr.Choi ! Do we have to present it?", a girl yelled. He turned back and answered her question.

"Mm.. Nope. Just hand it in and ill mark it", Mr.Choi smiled then turned around again and sat back in his desk.

You stood there the whole time with wide eyes since the question about partners.

"Me and Sehun?", you felt like squealing in excitement at the thought of you being at his house or he being at yours and working on it together.

Sehun looked at you curious of why you suddenly seemed so jumped.

Everyone returned to talking or work and you 4 returned to your desks.

"Let's work on it tomorrow", Sehun suddenly said.

"A-arraso. Your house or mine?", you asked curious to know his answer.

He thought for a while. "Yours", he pointed at you.

You chucked softly then nodded.