Bad Memories

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

FIRST FLASHBACK :D Enjoy ! 

______________________________________________

"Should we wake her?", a deep voice asked silenty.

"No.. its alright. Let her sleep", a lady whispered.

"alright.. You don't want me to carry her?", the voice asked again.

"Ani, its alright. Lets go".

You heard footsteps going upstairs then fell back asleep.

Few hours later you woke up in a dark room.

You groaned then rubbed your eyes with one hand.

Your back started hurting and you were sweaty.

You realized that you were sleeping on a couch.

You opened your eyes fully but it was pitch black except for the dim light that shone through the blinds from the window. You started stiffening up.

It was so dark and you hated dark places. It always made you see things since you're paranoid.

Your heart started beating faster and your breathing became louder.

You scanned the room with your mind for the light switch and ran to it as fast as you can.

Your plan was to run and turn it on right away but instead it took you a few seconds to find it.

You started panicking but you felt the light switch and switched it on immediantely.

"O-ow.. My arm. I completely forgot about it..", "_____, you pabo..", your breathing started to return to normal.

You left your cell phone upstairs so you couldn't use it as a flashlight. You tried running to the light switch that turns on the stairs light and the light of the area of the front door.

It resulted in your arm shaking again.. "Aigoo.. I need to rest my arm more..", you sighed.

You noticed you were still wearing your pajamas. "Omo.. I wore this to the doctor?", you looked down at your pink bunny covered pajamas.

You shrugged since you didn't have to change out of any clothes.

You went up stairs and into the bathroom to brush your teeth.

You went into your room and cuddled up in your blankets and fell asleep.

_______________________________________

                            { 2 days later }

It was your last class of the day which you had with Chanyeol.

"Omo.. _____ ! What happened to your arm?", he stared at your arm concerned.

You stared at him looking at your arm.

You lifted his chin in a friendly way so he would stop looking at it.

"Its alright Chanyeol ! I'm fine", you saw his cheeks getting pink-ish.

Chanyeol saw you looking at his cheeks and turned around to hide his face.

You chuckled then shook your head. You had science.

One of the classes you hated since the teacher was basically evil.

He would always pick on you and be mean to you since you were shy and quiet.

But since Chanyeol was with you, you were just fine.

You sat there while mister Evil teached lessons that you didn't understand.

His real name was Mr.Schert.

He wasn't full korean. Half white-half korean but his fluent language was korean.

There were posters in the room of cells, the periodic table and all those sciency stuff.

He went on and on with the blabber and sometimes jumped across the room to show examples on the periodic table or some other posters.

You sat there confused with all this smart talk.

You came from an average school. But you still didn't really even understand science from there.

You started to space out and stare at the ceiling while leaning on your right hand.

You tried to snap out of it before you got in trouble but somehow you couldn't control your eyes.

What snapped you out of it was mister Evil slamming a random worksheet infront of you.

" ____, if you don't pay attention in class you're going to get into really big trouble",he said loudly and pointed a finger at you.

You heard some dumb girls giggling behind you but the 3 witches weren't in your class so it must be girls with bad attitudes .

Chanyeol who was sitting beside you, glared at the teacher with his mind and at the girls behind him.

All the teachers were incredibly kind, nice, polite.. Then there's him.

The teacher glared at you one last time before moving on to the next row behind you.

You glared at him with your head straight, but targetting him.

"Its okay ____, he's always mean. But a great teacher..", Chanyeol whispered to you.

Second week of school and you already can't wait till it's over.

You nodded at Chanyeol then sighed. You stared at the worksheet infront of you.

You didn't understand a thing on this worksheet.

You were so frustrated to the point that you wanted to cry.

Chanyeol saw you struggling and staring at the paper like you were about to murder it.

Chanyeol laughed then you looked up at him.

"Don't get it?", he asked. You embarressedly nodded.

He grabbed your paper and started scribbling the first answer.

He gave it back to you and you stared at it still having no idea how the question and answer matches together.

Chanyeol saw you staring at the answer still confused. He laughed again.

"This is how I got the answer", he started explaining to you.

He ended up telling and explaining to you all the answers. "Oh ! I get it now !", you chimed proudly.

Chanyeol laughed. Your gaze followed to his eyes.

You guys locked eyes for a few seconds

Briinnnggggg~

The sound of the bell broke you two apart.

"Uhh..", you put your hair behind your ear then started packing up your things.

Chanyeol did the same except for the hair part.

You guys had to split ways to go to each others lockers. You guys said bye to each other then you suddenly started rushing.

You didn't know why you were rushing but deep deep down inside, you wanted to see Sehun.

You wouldn't admit it.

Sadly you missed him. You missed Chung Ae too. You sighed then went straight home after packing up your things.

You were exhausted. The day went by pretty quick but it also felt like it was dragging on at the same time.

You followed your feet and it lead you into your closet. "Why .. Am I here ?", you asked yourself.

You let your body take over you and it made you pull out a box of your old toys.

Since you didn't have any homework you felt like exploring your child-hood things.

You started scrambling through the box in the closet.

Soon, you opened 2 boxes of old toys and there was piles of them around you.

You found an old unicorn figure that you forgot about because it gave you bad memories.

You combed the hair of the unicorn's tail.

 

 

You were 10 years old and still had a playful, child mind. You had a crush on this boy since you were 8. Choi Jaekyung . He started to like you back in the fifth grade.You guys started to go out in but not in a serious way. You guys were 'together' for about 2 two years. There would be the usual pecks on cheeks, hugging and playfully holding hands. When you were little, your world was magical and you always wanted to see a unicorn in real life but they weren't real. One day Jaekyung bought a unicorn figure for you. He remembered the time when you told him you loved unicorns and cute mythical creatures. You were 12 years old and forgot that you told him that. He surprised you one day with it.. "Omo ! Jaekkie ! I love unicorns! How did you know? Komawo !", you jumped on him for a hug. He smiled. You guys pulled away then you started to comb the tail of the unicorn with a huge grin on your face.  He watched you as you combed it. It was June when he gave you it. Few months later, you guys were entering grade 8 . He suddenly started ignoring you and pretended he didn't know you at all. You asked around about him and few days later you found out that he was secretly going out with someone else.You forgot her name and you forgot completely what she looked like. After that happened, you wanted to forget about it. And you did. You forced your mind to forget about him.You even begged your umma if you could move schools . You didn't really leave anyone or anything behind.  But that's how you met Cho Bae . You wanted to forget your first love. And he was out of your memory and mind forever once you moved on. -

 

 

You felt tears run down your face. You promised yourself you would forget about him but the unicorn figure just brought it back.

You threw the figure to the floor and quickly wiped your tears away.

The figure glided under the bed.

You started breathing in and out . "Forget about him. Forget about him _____. He's in the past now. Who cares..", you whispered to yourself.

You ran to the balcony and took in the cool air to calm yourself down. You looked at the park and immediantely thought about Sehun.

You tears stopped but your heart began to beat faster.

You looked at the swings on the playground then your thoughts switched to Chanyeol.

Your heart started to beat abnormally quicker.

Is it Sehun .. Or .. Chanyeol?

"Aigooo ! My feelings are mixed up like.. Like a ball of spaghetti rolling-rolling.. Like a buff-a-lo?... I don't even know what I'm saying..", you laughed at yourself.

You got back inside and closed the doors behind you.

You walked back into your closet and started exploring more of your old toys.

__________________________________________________________

Drama coming soon ! And maybe a kiss scene c;