Second Sister

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

ASDFGHJKL; IM SORRY GUUYYSS. I MEANT TO UPDATE YESTERDAY BUT I WAS OUT ALL DAY AND ARRIVED HOME LATE.. Please forgive meee :c 

___________________________________

The next morning you woke up with back and neck pain.
 

“Aish.. I don’t wanna go to school”, you forced yourself out of bed, cleaned up your books, stuffed them in your backpack and did the usual routine.

You were at your locker with Chung Ae thinking about what you needed to bring home.

You just remembered that there wasn’t any homework. The only thing you needed to finish was the poster with Sehun.

“____ . Wanna come over ?”, Chung Ae said as she zipped up her backpack.
 

You stopped thinking and turned to her. “Hmm? Come over where?”, you raised a brow.
 

“My house ! We can hang out since it's the weekend !”, she chimed.
 

“Alright ! I just needa tell my parents”, you smiled then pulled out your phone and started calling Jong Yung.

 

You dropped your backpack on the floor.

 

“Hello?”, you and him said at the same time.

 

“Appa, i’m gonna be going to a friends house today!”, you informed.

 

“Oh..”, you heard him sigh on the other line.

 

“What happened? Is there something important today?”, you asked.

 

“No, it's alright ! Mi Hyuk and your other stepsister will be coming over and staying over for the weekend. You can go to your friends house. When you come back they’ll be here anyways. Have fun!”,

 

You cringed when you heard Mi Hyuk was coming over and staying over.
 

“Arraso, gomawo ! I’ll call when i’m coming home”.

 

“Alright, bye”, “bye.”.
 

You hung up and slipped your phone in your pocket.

 

You bent down and grabbed your backpack, stuffing your pencil case in.

 

You zipped it up and closed your locker. You slipped one arm in one of the backpack straps, “Let’s go”,

 

You linked arms with Chung Ae while putting on the other strap.

 

You found EXO- By the way, what is EXO. You forgot to ask Chanyeol.
 

Anyways, you found EXO outside all talking to each other.
 

You and Chung Ae split and started talking to different people.
 

“Chanyeol. I just remembered. Can you tell me what EXO means?”, suddenly a big smile creeped on

Chanyeol’s face.
 

He started stretching his arms and pushing all of EXO away from the front into a big empty field.
 

They started huddling.
 

“EXO ASSEMBLE!”, Chanyeol jumped to face you and Chung Ae while punching a fist up in the air.
 

Everyone suddenly started rolling out into a line.
 

“FLIGHT”, Kris yelled while doing a karate stance and moving his arms like wings.
 

“TIME  CONTROL”, Tao punched his arm out then aggressively rolled up his sleeve revealing a watch on his wrist. He started fixing the time.
 

You laughed uncontrollably.
 

“FLAME”, Chanyeol started doing random hand movements and random fire noises.
 

“FROST”, Xiumin stretched out a hand and doing ice noises then started shivering.
 

“HEAL”, Lay punched Luhan’s arm jokingly then started hovering his hands over it, pretending he’s healing.
 

“TELEKINESIS”, Luhan extended his arm and tightened it pretending he was lifting something. Kai pulled out a piece of grass and hovered it infront of Luhan’s hand.
 

“TELEPORTATION!”, Kai made eye contact with Chung Ae signaling her. She covered your eyes then opened them a few seconds later. Kai was standing infront of you. You kept laughing.
 

“WIND!” Sehun made a ‘V’ with his arms and started spinning around.
 

You continued laughing.
 

“Alright. Just.. say.. the .. rest”, you said in between laughs.
 

“Earth”, said D.O ,“LIGHT!”, Baekhyun yelled, “Water”, continued on Suho, “Lightning!”, Chen exclaimed
 

You laughed. Everyone started coming closer and crowded around you.
 

They all suddenly turned to their normal calm selves.
 

“What was that supposed to explain ?”, you chuckled. “Oh. It’s cause all of us have our own tastes and are different in our own ways. Each of us called dibs a super power a few years ago.. We’ve all been friends for as long as we can remember”, Chanyeol smiled.
 

“Where did EXO come from?”, you tilted your head. He shrugged. “It sounds cool and like..I.. I don't know”, he shrugged again. You laughed.
 

“Arraso. Lets go ___.”, Sehun raised a brow. “Shes.. coming with us ?”, Sehun pointed at you.
 

You and Chung Ae nodded at the same time.  “ Mhm. Why ? You don't want her too?”, Chung Ae crossed her arms. “uh-I, nevermind.”, he sighed. You raised a brow.
 

Does he not want me to come?
 

You gave all of EXO excluding Sehun a quick hug but a long hug for Chanyeol before leaving.
 

You guys finally got to Sehun/Chung Ae’s house. It.Was.Big.
 

All you guys did was watch TV, eat, explore her house and Chung Ae gave you a pedicure and manicure.
 

You did the same for her.
 

It was odd since the house was so big but no one except Sehun and Chung Ae were home for the whole time you were there.
 

It turned 7 and you had to go home. You didn't wanna go home since Mi Hyuk was there but you did wanna meet your other stepsister. Who knows ! She might be nicer than Mi Hyuk.
 

You gave Chung Ae a hug before going home. “Bye Chung Ae”, you sighed. “Tell Sehun I said bye”, you told her while hugging.
 

You guys pulled away and she nodded.
 

“Bye ___ ! Get home safely”, she flashed you and smile and you went down the steps waving bye to her.
 

Chung Ae closed the door and yelled. “___ said bye Sehun !”.
 

Sehun was listening to music with his earphones so he didn't hear.
 

Then he heard a knock. He took out his earphones when Chung Ae opened the door. “What ?”, he placed an arm on his desk.
 

“____ said bye”, she closed the door and returned to doing her own things.
 

Sehun put his earphones back on and smiled.

You were surprised by how close your house was from Sehun’s house. You didn't wanna go home though since Mi Hyuk was basically waiting for you.

 

You breathed heavily and closed your eyes shut, getting ready to see Mi Hyuk.
 

You opened the door then walked in closing it behind you. You took off your shoes and went up to your room right away.
 

Once you got to the second floor you spotted Mi Hyuk coming out of a bedroom followed by a taller girl who looked kind of familiar. She closed the door and started glaring at you.
 

You widened your eyes then quickly ran into your room and locked the door behind you. You slid down to the floor panting abit from the unprepared sprint.
 

You suddenly heard knocking on the door. “___. Open up. I not gonna hurt you !”, Mi Hyuk said sarcastically.
 

You narrowed your eyes, her words were unconvincing. You heard whispering.
 

“____? That’s your name right ? Please open up. Im sorry for Mi Hyuk’s behaviour.”, a familiar voice called out.
 

You sighed and stood up. You opened the door slowly peeking through a small space. You suddenly felt the door violently fling open and you fell to the ground.

 

You rubbed your pain. “Whoops”, Mi Hyuk rolled her eyes then catwalked in your room.
 

“Mi Hyuk ! Why are you so rude to your stepsister”, the girl helped you up.
 

“Thank.. you”, you stared at her face. “Uh.. hey you look familiar”, you tilted your head.
 

“I think I remember you too, i’m that nurse from the doctor”, she grinned. “Oh yeah ! You’re her?”, you mouth in the shape of an ‘o’.
 

She nodded and smiled. You heard Mi Hyuk scoff in the background.
 

You looked back and saw her looking through your closet. “What are you doing?”, you raised a brow.
 

She walked out holding one of your sweaters in disgust. “Just looking through your closet”, she threw the sweater on the bed.
 

You raised a brow. “um.. okay ?”, you turned back around to the girl.
 

“Im Jo Ra but you can call me Jojo”, she smiled. You smiled back then nodded.
 

You looked back and found a pile of clothes on your bed. “I’m sorting your clothes from ew to kind of cute”, she walked out holding the dress Sehun bought you and put it in the cute section.
 

Your eyes widened a bit.

 

Jojo sensed something between you and Mi Hyuk.
 

She started approaching Mi Hyuk and grabbed her arm then pulled her towards the door. She grabbed

your arm too and headed down the hall. She pushed you and Mi Hyuk in the pretty pink room and locked you guys in.
 

“YAH ! JOJO. LET US OUT !”, Mi Hyuk screamed, pounding on the door.
 

“I’M NOT LETTING YOU TWO OUT UNTIL YOU GUYS WORK OUT WHATEVER IT IS THAT’S GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO.”, Jojo screamed on the other side of the door.
 

You started backing away and froze on the spot when Mi Hyuk turned around.
 

“AISH !”, she stomped her feet. “WHAT ARE WE EVEN SUPPOSED TO DO?!”, Mi Hyuk yelled again.
 

“GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER. TALK ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.. TRY TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER OR WHATEVER.”, Jojo yelled back.

 

“Ugh !”, Mi Hyuk sighed then looked at you.
 

“Fine. whatever.”, Mi Hyuk sighed in defeat.

____________________________________

Sorry if the power part sounded too.. tryhard LOL :s