Intoxicated ♥

Secret L♥ve

 

 

I smiled and grabbed the wrists of the guy behind me. His hands tensed and I pushed them away from eyes and looked up to see his face, only to find it inches away from mine.
 
 
“What’s up princess?” he smirked.
 
 
I gave out a soft gasp and tried to compose myself quickly and ducked to avoid his gaze. When I did, he was still smirking as he walked to sit next to me on the bench. “Why’d you do that?” I asked.
 
 
He shrugged. “I got bored.”
 
 
Unconvinced, I narrowed my eyes and poked his cheek. He looked at me with amusement in his eyes. The usually brown, mysterious orbs now had a different glint in them. It seemed like they were happier, and a lot more playful than before. “What?” he asks.
 
 
I raised my brow at him and shoved my heavy book to his chest. “Don’t ‘What?’ me!” I told him, perilously trying to imitate his voice. He guffawed, only earning him a slap on the back from my tiny hand. “I’m serious Chunji! What did you do that for?” 
 
 
His laughing soon died down and he smiled. “Because I wanted to.” he shrugs. 
 
 
I bit my lip to keep myself from punching him in the face. “Didn’t you take my opinion into consideration?” I told him, my cheeks were already coloring from embarrassment. He looked at me weirdly and his playful smirk was replaced by a subtle frown.
 
 
“Why are you so affected anyway,” he muttered. “It’s not like I would kiss you or anything.” He rolls his eyes and stands up. “Relax princess. I’m not that kind of guy.” 
 
 
Of course Chunji isn’t that type of guy. Plus, I don’t think I actually fit most of his standards anyway. I shook my head. “Sorry, I...overreacted.” I mutter, chewing on my lower lip. He crossed his arms around his chest and nodded slightly. 
 
 
I looked up at him and waited for him to say something but he just stared back. I blinked. In this type of light, where the sun is slightly hidden beneath the clouds filled with snow, the color in his eyes seemed to look lighter and thoughtful. Those eyes seemed very familiar. Like I’ve been staring at them my whole life. 
 
 
“Are you done?” he asks, breaking my trance.
 
 
I exhaled and watched my breath turn white. “What do you mean?” I mutter. His weird yet unique laughter flowed in my ears and from my peripheral vision he had sat back down beside me. 
 
 
“Don’t play dumb with me princess.” he chuckled. “You’re way smarter than that.”
 
 
I raised my brow and looked at him. “I really have no idea what you’re talking about.” I said with finality. “And don’t call me princess unless you’re actually a prince from Joseon Era or something.” I added.  
 
 
He scoffed lightly and grinned. “Alright then squirt,” he started. “Is that good enough for you?” he smirked, trying to hold in a laugh. My mouth opened slightly as I tried to protest, my eyes wide. Judging from the way he’s laughing hysterically right now, I must look like a ridiculous gaping fish. 
 
 
My cheeks turned red and I clenched my fists tightly. “Stop it.” I hissed at him. 
 
 
“Wait,” he wheezed, wiping a tear that flowed down his cheek. “Your expression was just so priceless I couldn’t-” he started laughing again, clutching his stomach as he bent down.
 
 
“Yah!” 
 
 
“Okay, okay I’m done!” he exclaimed as I started hitting him with my scarf. I ignored his protests and kept whipping him with it. 
 
 
Yes, I thought the scarf would teach him a lesson or two. I didn’t care if my neck was practically blue from the cold or something and my nose had started running and was probably bright red. 
 
 
We were basically standing up and I was chasing him with the scarf in my hands. A slight giggle had escaped from my mouth, taking me off guard. I pursed my lips quickly, only to find Chunji’s hand rolled around one end of the scarf while my end was still wrapped around my fingers. He smiled evilly and pulled with enough force that I came crashing to his chest. 
 
 
My eyes widened and blood rushed to my cheeks as his arms wrapped around my small frame. He rested his head on top of mine and I could feel the fast drumming of his heart. My hands curled up into tiny fists on his stomach and I started pushing away. The sweet, masculine scent that came from his jacket was intoxicating me. But as he moved his head and placed his cold lips closer to my ear, I could feel myself flinching and a little gasp escaped from my lips.
 
 
“Can you hear that?”
 
 
I sniffed, making myself dizzy and I struggled to form words with the letters that were jumbled inside my head. “H-hear what?” I squeaked.
 
 
His soft, deep chuckle echoed in my head. “It’s the school bell.”
 
 
I raised my brow and struggled again, slowly pushing him away from me. Once I did, I straightened myself and cleared my throat. “I should go.” I told him, bowing slightly and started heading towards the main building.
 
 
I made a sharp turn and rushed inside the ladies room, locking myself up in one of the cubicles. I was actually thankful that they cleaned the cubicles each time they can because I started sinking to the ground, making myself look stupid and very dramatic. I breathed in and out slowly, trying to steady my heart that was beating restlessly. 
 
 
But as I thought about his intoxicating jacket, his smile, his eyes and what just happened back there, I had to start all over again.
 
 
I unlocked the cubicle and walked towards the sink where the big mirrors are. I sighed quietly and looked up to stare at the complete stranger in front of me. Excited eyes, red tints on her cheeks, bright red nose and a neck that was stiff from the cold.
 
 
My scarf. 
 
 
I gasped. “Oh dear.”