Dongho ♥

Secret L♥ve

 

    I carefully put away the flower and sat on my seat. The teacher came in and the subject felt like a rush. Like time was doing this on purpose. When the last subject was over, I gripped the flower with my tiny hands and walked out mindlessly out of the classroom. Until someone suddenly blocked my view, making me run into that blocker.

   “Hey,” I heard a familiar voice laugh. “You okay?”

 

   I looked up at him and shook my head. “I’m having disorders.”

 

   Dongho looked at me weirdly and tilted his head. “Disorders?”

 

   “Like the ones where you obsess over something so hard.”

 

   “OCD?” he thought.

 

   I shrugged and showed him the flower. “Pretty isn’t it?”

 

   His eyes turned to slits as he looked at me suspiciously and suddenly ruffled my hair. I stood there, still not knowing what to do or who to ask about the stupid ‘YOU’RE SO BRAUTIFUL’ thing.

   “No reaction. Something must be wrong.” He nodded to himself. “Should I play you a song to let you relax?”

 

   “I’m not stressed.” I said.

 

   “Yes you are. You didn’t even bother to fix your hair.” He chuckled, getting my hand and dragging me to the abandoned piano room.

 

   I blinked as he held my hand. My hurt thumped faster and I didn’t like it cause my face was getting warm so I shook it off, but it didn’t budge.

   “No use trying.” He said.

 

   “Why are you even holding my hand?” I asked him.

 

   “I want to.” He mumbled.

 

    We neared the room and I was still holding the flower, the leaves glazing my fingers every now and then. He then looked around the empty hallway before opening the door and dragging me inside. It was super dark inside as I heard him tap the wall to turn the lights on. He let go of my hand as he made his way towards the piano. I squinted at the sudden light and looked at him as he patted the empty seat beside him.

    I stumbled my way towards it and watched him as he played.

   “Do you like the flower?” he asked.

 

    “You gave it to me?”

 

    He shook his head. “I was just asking.”

 

   I looked at him suspiciously but nodded. “It’s pretty.”

 

   “I should give you one too.”

 

   “No.”

 

   “Yes.”

 

   “No.”

 

   “Yes.”

 

   “YAH!”

 

   There was a short silence until he started playing again and I smiled, relaxing in the process, until he stopped and so I looked at him. He started smirking at me.

 

 

   “I’m still giving you flowers.”

 

 

{ c o n t i n u e }