Feels ♥

Secret L♥ve

 

 

 

I grinned at him and stood up with the help of his hand but when I did, he didn’t let it go. I blushed slightly, making sure he didn’t notice.  The warmth of his hand crept up my arm like tiny spiders and gave me goose bumps.

 

“Um, L.Joe? You can let go now.” I said softly.

 

He looked away and mumbled something inaudible to me but he let go. I sighed inwardly in relief as the spiders left and I met his gaze.

“Shall we go?” he asked a bit disappointed.

 

I nodded slightly and let him walk first while I trail behind him. He walked slower than usual, maybe trying to let me keep up with him or something. After a few minutes, I started to smell different kinds of scents and as we got nearer, it enlightened me entirely. I started walking around ahead of him, looking at each of the flowers with admiration.

“Who maintains these flowers?” I asked him.

 

 “Guess.”

 

His voice sounded nearer than it was supposed to be and I thought right. I felt his arm brush against mine as he examined the rose next to me. My insides suddenly turned as he met my gaze with his brown eyes.

“You do?” I tell him, standing up straight and moving away from him.

 

“Nope.” He replies, following me.

 

L.JOE YOU’RE GIVING ME WEIRD FEELS. STOP IT.

 

“T-then who does?” I asked, trying not to make my shaky voice obvious.

 

“Dongho does.”

 

 “You’re kidding right?” I scoff. “Dongho? The I’m-such-a-cool-penguin Dongho? He maintains all these?” I ask him, gesturing towards all the flowers in the huge garden.

 

“Believe it or not, he does have a soft side.” He chuckled.

 

I thought about that for a moment and nodded. I stopped a few feet away from him and watched him spray vitamins on a plant.

“Can I ask you a question then?” I say.

 

He made a movement with his head that looked like a nod and so I shrugged and continued.

 

“Do you have a soft side too?” 

 

He stopped spraying the vitamins and settled it down on the table where the plant was before looking at me. He raised his brow curiously.

 

"Would you like to find out?" He asked me with a small smile. I eagerly nod and wait.

 

He smirked and shook his head. "I thought you already saw my soft side. We kept it as a secret remember?" he said, placing his pointer finger on my lips.

 

I blinked and turned a bright shade of red. He patted my head and turned back towards his plants. I walk towards the flowers on the other side and I threw myself different kinds of questions while boring my eyes on the petals like they were about to burn because of my intense stare. 

Am I that innocent?

Did he just do that? 

Did HE just do that?

 

What exactly did he do?

 

What is wrong with me? 

 

 

 

Why do i feel weird?

 

 

 

 

 

Am I suposed to feel this way?!

 

 

 

{ c o n t i n u e }