New Beginnings ♥

Secret L♥ve

 

    I looked for L. joe and saw him talk to two other guys. One had his arm slung over his shoulder; the other had his hands on the strap of his back pack.

   I hesitatingly walked towards them and the guy who had his hand on his backpack looked at me.

   He looked at me-no, GLARED at me suspiciously.

   “Who are you?” he spat.

   I blinked and backed away slowly. “I-I’m-“

   “The new kid?” The guy who slung his arm around L.Joe’s shoulder said, smiling at me and eyeing me from head to toe.

   I fidgeted uncomfortably as L.Joe turned around to look at me.

   “What do you want now?” he sighed.

   I blinked as his brown eyes glared intensely at me.

   “I-I just wanted to know if you were okay.” I squeaked.

   He rolled his eyes. “I’m fine alright? So stop bothering me already.”

   “Ey~ don’t talk to a girl like that.” Let’s call him shoulder-slinging guy, scolded, nudging him with his elbow. He then averted his eyes from L.joe and smiled at me.

    “I’m Chunji.” He said, holding his hand out.

   “Soo Hyo. Jung Soo hyo.” I muttered, taking his hand gently we shook hands and he let go.

   The back pack guy sighed and started to turn away but Chunji grabbed his bag and made him look at me.

   “Yah!” he complained, annoyed.

    “Introduce yourself.” He commanded.

   “Why should I?!” he yelled.

   Chunji rolled his eyes. “This idiot over here is Dongho. He owns the school.” He said.

   I grinned and bowed. “It’s nice to meet you.”

   “Please, you don’t need to be too formal around us.” He said, waving it off.

   I giggled and nodded. “Okay.”

   L.joe rolled his eyes and walked away.

   Chunji looked at him and sighed. “I guess that’s our cue to leave. But before that, what’s your next subject?” he asked.

   I opened my bag and dug around it for a piece of crumpled paper which was the schedules and the classroom name.

   “It’s Advanced Algebra.” I muttered, looking up from the paper.

   Chunji’s eyes widened and he looked at Dongho who had the same reaction.

   “She’s smarter than you are!” he gasped.

   “YAH!” Dongho yelled at him and then glared at me.

   I blinked and stepped back. “Wh-what?”

   “Adavanced Algebra is the senior’s subject.” Chunji said, grinning. “You’re my classmate for today!”

  I flinched as he slung his arm around me. Dongho stomped away and headed for the building faster than we did.

   “KAJAAA!!!!”

 

  “But…Is L.joe really okay?”

 

 

{continue...}

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

  

{author's note}

   pfft....okay. You likey it? thanks for the subs :)