lalala ♥

Secret L♥ve

 

   I bit my lower lip hard and inched towards Chunji. He made a v sign with his fingers and stuck his tongue out to Dongho. I saw L.joe roll his eyes and walk away. Dongho simply glared at me and threw my books at Chunji and stormed off. I watched him guiltily until Chunji blocked my view.

 

   “Kaja.” He smiled.

 

   I gave him an exasperated sigh but nodded anyway. He adjusted my books on his arm and scratched his neck lightly.

   “You…didn’t really want this to happen do you?” he laughed timidly. I looked at him and shook my head.

 

   “It’s not even necessary.” I mumbled, gently recovering my books from his grasp.

 

   He averted his eyes for a second then looked back at me. He held the gaze until I looked away.

   “But I want to walk you home.” He muttered.

 

   “What?”

 

   “Nothing.” He sighed and pouted. “Just go home before it gets late already okay?”

 

   I blinked as he walked past me slowly. I watched his back and sighed, biting my lip in the process. He was still a few meters away from me since he was walking in a snail’s pace. I rolled my eyes and hesitatingly called him back.

 

   “Chunji!”

 

   He turned to look at me, his eyes gleaming. I fidgeted uncomfortably and tightly held my heavy books.

   “C-could you please help me with this?” I asked shyly, gesturing to my books.

 

   He smiled almost instantly and immediately jogged towards me.

   “I knew you couldn’t turn me down just like that.” He said all giddy.

 

   I blushed and pulled on the edges of my bag as he freed my arms from my books.

   “Now that I have this.” He told me, wiggling his arms and pointing to the books “I won’t let go of it.” He grinned.

 

   I chuckled nervously as he walked towards the exit while I followed behind him. He looked like he just got the most valuable present for Christmas.

    We were nearing the main road when he suddenly stopped. I looked at him curiously and caught up with him until I was standing on his shadow.

   “Which way?” he asked, looking at the left road and the right road with his eyebrows scrunched up together.

 

   I shook my head. “I can walk from here, thanks.”

 

   He looked at me with the same expression and started moving away. “No! Didn’t I tell you I wanted to walk you home?”

 

   “Chunji, please stop being a kid.” I sighed, trying to get near enough to grab my books.

 

   But he only backed away further. “Not until you tell me where your house is.”

 

   I exhaled loudly as the annoyance in my stomach suddenly came out.

   “This is EXACTLY why I regret my decision.” I snapped.

 

   His eyebrows loosened up but his worried expression turned into a sad frown.

   “You regret that you chose me over Dongho?” he said, clearly hurt.

 

   “Yes!” I yelled.

 

   His eyes gave out an uncertain emotion but he suddenly turned the whole issue around.

   “So why did you pick me then?” he asked.

 

   “Wh-what?” I squeaked, all the confidence gone in a blink of an eye.

 

   “Why Soo Hyo? Do tell me. If you do, I’ll just give your damn books to you anyway and walk away.” He snapped, moving closer.

 

   I was shocked by the way he showed his fury towards me. Maybe I was…too rude?

 

   { A p o l o g i z e }

{ D o n ’t   s a y   a n y t h i n g }

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

{author's note}

      lol.