20. Accident

Spontaneously Falling in Love

"Miss Haerin, Miss? Are you okay?" Wanji looked at his mistress pitifully. "Miss, you should go home.."

"But, I still wanna have fun, you should be having fun too!" Haerin hit the bar table with an empty wine bottle. The sound of the glass bottle breaking made all eyes in the bar stare at them.

Wanji gulped. Where's Miss Haerin's friend.. He turned to the door and there was no sign of anybody coming in.

"," Haerin muttered. "This is all that douche's fault.. Heck, why am I even here now? Aren't I awesome?" she started to talk uncontrollably. "Awesome. Awesome. I don't understand why I'm even still alive now, it hurts so much I think I died.." Haerin grabbed a long, sharp piece of the broken bottle and grasped it in her hands, ready to stab her own hand with it. "I should be dead.."

"Haerinsshi!" A voice of a man hollered, grabbing her hand and pulled it with force.

Haerin tried to pull her hand back but the hand grabbing her is too strong. Annoyed, she turned to him and yelled, "Let me go! ! Let me go!!" Her other hand landed a slap on the man's right cheek. How surprised she was, when the man lift up his head. His cheek were red, but his eyes were still calm.

"Kyuhyun-ah.." Haerin gasped.

"You shouldn't be here," Kyuhyun said. "What are you doing? Don't even think to hurt yourself–"

"Hurt?" Haerin scoffed. "Kyuhyun, I don't even know if I could get hurt again.."

"Haerin, listen to Kyuhyunnie," Hyesang, who was standing behind Kyuhyun with her boyfriend tried to talk to her. "Please."

Haerin looked at Hyesang, and at Donghae, and her sight stopped at Kyuhyun. She pulled her hand back roughly and snorted. "What can Kyuhyun do? What can you do, huh?"

"Haerinsshi, don't do this.." Kyuhyun still managed to be calm and talk softly to her. "You're drunk, okay? You should go home."

"Listen here, I don't need you guys, I don't need anyone! I'm darn good enough without all of you!" she screamed. Haerin stood up and ran out of the bar, broke through the crowd. She lurched because she was still under the effects of alcohol.

"Haerin! Haerin, wait!" Kyuhyun ran and followed her outside. He saw her by the street, she was going to cross the road. He quickly ran towards her and pulled her hand. "Don't do it! Don't you know how much I worry for you?!" he started to yell.

"Don't care for me, okay?! You should hate me!" Haerin yelled back, tears started streaming down her red cheeks. "I turned you down. I broke your heart. Isn't that enough to make you hate me?!!" she screamed. Haerin escaped Kyuhyun's grip and ran across the street. 

Just when she crossed, a car was running with speed. It honked two or three times, trying to alert Haerin who's standing in its way. But, Haerin was too drunk to even notice the car, just about a few meters away from her, ready to hit her.

"HAERINSSHI!"

Screeeeeeech! CRASH !!!

Haerin fell to the ground. She stood up and turned to the street, about to yell out of her rage. But instead, a loud gasp escaped her lips.

The sight in front of her eyes were too unbearable. Her knees started to wobble, her whole body was shivering. Not too far from where she's standing, people were surrounding the car in front of her. She saw Donghae in the middle of the commotion, fresh blood dripping from his hand. He had his phone stuck between his ears and shoulders, he was yelling, his expression were scared, worried. Haerin's mouth was wide open, but she didn't even make a peep. In seconds, she felt as if her whole body went numb.

"Haerinnie, Haerinnie," Hyesang grabbed Haerin's hand from behind. "Haerinnie, we should go."

Haerin still stood there. An ambulance came and soon a group of medics broke through the crowd. They were carrying someone back to the ambulance on a gurney. Haerin looked at the body once again. It was him.

"KYUHYUN!"

Just before Hyesang could stop her, Haerin ran towards the ambulance, to Donghae, who was going inside with the medics.

"Donghae oppa! Let me come with Kyuhyun!" she sobbed, reaching to Kyuhyun who is surrounded by the medics. "I wanna go with him!"

"Haerinnie!" Hyesang panted, after chasing Haerin across the street. She looked at Donghae, gesturing that he should talk to Haerin.

"Haerinsshi, you should go with Hye," Donghae said to her softly. "Here's my key. Me and that ahjusshi willl go with Kyu," he said, referring to the owner of the car that hit Kyuhyun.

Hyesang took the keys and grabbed Haerin's hands. "Okay, we'll see you in the hospital. Go."

Donghae went inside and soon the ambulance were on its way to the central hospital.

"Come on," Hyesang said and pulled Haerin's hand. They both ran urgently to Donghae's car. "Get in. We need to hurry."

"Unnie, I'm scared, mianheyo.." Haerin started to sob again inside the car. "It's my fault Kyuhyun is hit. It's my fault, it's all my fault from the very start..."

"Sush, Haerinnie, don't cry, it's not your fault," Hyesang petted her head. "Kyuhyun will be okay. Now calm down. He's on his way to the hospital, the doctor is going to take care of him okay?"

Haerin nodded weakly.

Hyesang started the car. She stepped on the gas and soon they were on their way to the hospital. Sometimes Hyesang would turn to Haerin who was still sobbing, she's still crying out Kyuhyun's name. She looked at her pitifully. Deep down, she's not even sure with her last words, saying that Kyuhyun will be okay. She just hoped.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© hellopsr's stories, 2011 

 

KYUHYUN! ☹

New chapter! Oh and anyway sorry I'm such a typo, but if I do make a mistake, pls correct me I'd be super grateful! >< Gomawoyo you guys! :D