01. Unknown Popular

Spontaneously Falling in Love

"Thank God, lecture's over!"

Haerin exclaimed and stretches her body. Then, she pulled her sleeves up so she could see her watch. "Ah, it's 13.24, I better go now."

She walked down the big staircase down to the green courtyard, a green grass field with trees and benches, where the popular kids of school usually hangs out after classes. Haerin doesn't like it there, with all the eyes staring at her, but she have too because the closest way to the parking lot from her faculty is through the courtyard.

Haerin hurriedly walked down the courtyard. As expected, there were guys and girls said hello to her.

"Hey, Haerinsshi!" the popular Muhyon greeted her.

Haerin didn't answer, she only smiled and fasten her steps. She'd only smile or slightly nod if somebody greeted her. She finally reached the parking lot.

"Ah, I really don't like it there. All those eyes on me. Curse having such a rich, prestigious and high respected father," she said while turning the car on. After putting her sunglasses, she was already on her way.

Back in the courtyard, Kyuhyun was sitting besides his friend Donghae, reading. He closed his book and turned to him.

"Hyung," he said. Donghae is in the same faculty as him, but 2 years older. "Do you know the girl Muhyon greeted earlier?"

"Eh, Kang Muhyon? Yeh, yeh, I know her," Donghae nodded. "Park Haerin. Second year, medical faculty. Really beautiful."

"Popular?"

"Really popular."

"Then how come I don't know her? I've never seen her in any of our parties," Kyuhyun became more curious.

Donghae sighed and put his hands on Kyuhyun's shoulder. "Park Haerin isn't really the popular type. As much as I know, she's always quiet at school, really smart, and likes to keep to herself. After classes, she usually hangs out in the big public library next to that coffee shop you like. She's the daughter of that lawyer, eh.. Park Hae Woo. And.."

"Oh, uncle Hae Woo's daughter?" Kyuhyun cut Donghae's story.

"Eh, you know him?" Donghae's in a bit of surprise.

"My dad knows him, and I know he's got a daughter, but I never met her. I only met her brother, Haesang a few times," Kyuhyun replied. "Continue."

"Yeah, so all I know is that, almost everybody in school knows her. But she seems like she don't care and always alone."

"Wow, really?" Kyuhyun seems surprised.

Donghae nodded. "Interesting, isn't she?"

"Really interesting. Speaking of interesting, hyung, I gotta go," Kyuhyun grabbed his sling bag and hopped down of the table.

"Yah, where are you going? We have Mr. Kwon's lecture after this!" Donghae exclaimed.

"Somewhere. Don't worry hyung, I'll read a book to catch up. Fake my absent will you? You know my hand sign!" Kyuhyun said as he ran. "Annyeong, hyung!"

Kyuhyun ran down to the parking lot and on to his car. He plugs his ears with the headset and off he goes.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© hellopsr's stories 2011

 

 

Where's Kyuhyun going? What will he do?

 

There goes the first chapter, please comment, really appriciated. Kamsa! :D