SketchBook

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DongHae’s POV

            I shut my eyes tightly and prayed that for some odd miracle SooYoung was pulled away from me and before I knew it I heard her yelp; I peeked under my lashes and saw Amber holding her from behind her neck.

            “The do you think you’re doing?!” Amber glared at her and pushed SooYoung in front of her.

            My eyes widen and I get in front of Amber, “Relax relax,” I tell her and smile sweetly. She looks at me and forces a smile but then half glares at SooYoung; I turn and look at SooYoung, confused.

            “I only wanted to show you how thankful I was…” She half shrugs grabs her bag from the floor and walks off.

            I exhale deeply; feeling so relieved that my lips weren’t stolen from Hyuk Jae’s girlfriend. “Thank you…” I whisper.

            “If she was about to kiss you here…can you imagine what she does behind Hyuk Jae’s back?” Amber raises an eyebrow and stares at me.

            I frown, “No,” I shake my head. “I don’t think anyone could possibly cheat on Hyuk Jae…he’s too amazing…” I pout and stare at my shoes.

            Amber half shrugs, “Not sure about that Hae.”

            I look at the time and gasp, “I’m late to class!!!” I run off and wave at Amber, “I’ll see you later!” She waves back and smiles a bit.

 

            After school, I was out on the field wearing my soccer outfit and running with the ball at my feet. Kibum and I were practicing a bit, but then I felt really tired so I decided to go sit down on a bench. “Something wrong?” Kibum asks and sits beside me, he hands me a water bottle.

            I uncap it and start dribking the liquid slowly, I exhale and look at him, “I’ve been feeling really tired today.” I half shrug and drink more of the water.

            “Oh.” Kibum frowns, “I’m so sad that we are in different groups for the trip tomorrow.” He looks down.

            I smile a bit and pat his back. “I should go pick up Henry now, so I’ll see you tomorrow.” I stand and wave at him; he waves back and with that I was off.

 

            As soon as Henry and I arrived home I passed out on the couch from exhaustion. Yes, I didn’t go to work, but I didn’t do it on purpose my body just gave out on me all of a sudden. “Hae.” Henry shook me. I groan, turn and hold my blankets tighter.

            “If you don’t get up you will miss the bus for your trip!!!” SoHee yells while jumping on my bed. They were all jumping on my bed now, trying to get me off. My eyes widened instantly and I ran out of my bed and into the bathroom to shower quickly.

            Once I got out my siblings had already prepared all the things I would need in one luggage. “Aw thank you!” I kiss all their head and take the luggage down the stairs, they follow behind.

            “Tell us everything that happens!!!” They all yell as I run out the house and towards the bus area. AIsh, I will be late if I don’t hurry up! Luckily students were still getting inside so I just threw my luggage in the side of the bus and run inside; I exhale slowly and look around for an empty seat. Everyone was sitting with their friends so it was chaotic in there!

No One’s POV

            “Looks like someone woke up late.” KyuHyun mutters, he was sitting in front of HeeChul.

            “Call the fish over.” HeeChul smirks, he was sitting across Hyuk Jae.

            Hyuk Jae had a book in hand, his eyes raised a bit from the page and to the lost boy looking for an empty seat. He exhales slowly, “Why do you say it like that?”

            “No particular reason.” Hee lies, “Just that…he seems to be stuck on you, like glue.” He silently laughs. Hangeng was sitting beside him, he looks over at Hyuk Jae and mutters, “If you don’t call him over he might sit on the ground!” They laugh.

            Hyuk Jae rolls his eyes and waves for DongHae to go over to him; when DongHae sees him, sitting alone, he nearly has a . His knees were shaky as he makes his way over to the back and to Hyuk Jae’s seat. “Erm…no on is sitting here?” Hae asked; he seemed shocked.

            Hyuk Jae shakes his head, “I get claustrophobic but since you need a seat, you can sit here.” He smiles a bit.

            Hae nods happily and sits beside Hyuk Jae. “Thank you.” He whispers as he stares at Hyuk Jae’s perfectly sculpted jaw line.

            “No problem.” Hyuk Jae smiles at him then begins to read again from where he left off.

                       

DongHae’s POV

 

            I nervously look around, trying to stop myself from distracting him and his reading. He looked so handsome, he was wearing reading glasses and his brownish red hair seemed to shine in the sunlight since he sat by the window. I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter