C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DongHae’s POV

           

            “You sure?”

            I nod and smile sweetly, “Go ahead and shower first, I’ll just go down and get us some breakfast.”

            He purses his lips and hesitates, “But, if you want to shower first I really don’t mind”

            I exhale and shake my head, “No no no just go ahead,” I push him towards the bathroom and once he closes the door I walk over to the phone and call for room service. I asked for some pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon and hash browns, luckily, they came instantly with a gallon of milk and two cups. “Thank you!” I tell the woman and drag the cart inside the room. I grin at the two plates filled with food, sit on the edge of the bed and slowly begin eating the foods off of my plate.

             “Mmmmm” I practically my fingers when I finished. I stand up and push the cart to the side; I start to spread the covers of the bed out and slap the creases down. I slowly fix up the bed and puff the four pillows back up to their original form. I smile at how perfect the bed looked, just the way it did when we first came. HyukJae comes out the bathroom and he stares at me, then at the bed.

            He looked confused, “Did…you do the bed?”

            I nod happily, “Mhm.”

            “Why?” He frowns,

            I shrug, “Thought maybe the maids would like a break in one room at least.” I grin, grab my clothes and head to the bathroom but then turn before entering. “Your breakfast should still be warm.” I smile at him then walk into the bathroom, close the door behind me and slowly begin to undress myself.

 

            We all slowly formed got into our groups and walk into the museum; the teacher was so excited she was no where in sight. I look around and stare at the oil paintings first, I stop but some from my group keep walking. I was so enthralled that I didn’t even notice HeeChul and KyuHyun snickering near me. Huh? I lift my head and stare at them then smile, “GOOD MORNING HYUNGS!!!!” I wave happily to them and slightly laugh when they look at me like I’m crazy. I shrug and continue to lilnger around, staring at the framed art on t eh wall.

                       

 

No One’s POV

 

            “Why is he always happy?!” Kyu and HeeChul had been discussing DongHae’s sanity for a good ten minutes and neither came up with a conclusion with Hae’s personality.

            “If I push  him, you think he’ll still smile?” Kyu half smirks.

            HeeCHul rolls his eyes, “Bet you he would! He’s just soo...nice.” He shudders when he sees Hae smiling like an innocent child.

            Kyu makes a disgusted face, “I know, it’s sickening-”

            “Will you two shut up already?!” Hyuk Jae exhales, rolls his eyes, he was frustrated with them for talking about DOngHae so much.

Kyu snickers, “Hey, HyukJae.” He grins and stares at Hyuk oddly.

“What?”

“You and DongHae seemed pretty comfortable in the bus.” He stifles a laugh and HeeChul looks away.

            “I wouldn’t know I was sleeping!” He snaps at him.

            “You should go with DongHae.”HeeChul says. They both nod and hide a smile. “He might get lost, I mean, the museum is pretty big.” He laughs. “Knowing him, he’ll probably go off with a stranger.” Kyu chuckles and Hyuk Jae rolls his eyes.

            Hyuk Jae looks around and sees DongHae alone staring at a painting by Davinci. He smiles and walks over to him slowly.

            KyuHyun and HeeChul stare at each other then watch their friend leave.

 

 

DongHae’s POV

 

 

            “Wow.” I say under my breath and continue to be amazed by all the artwork. “If only I was this talented.” I mutter but continue to smile.

            “You are talented.”

            I nearly jump; I turn and smile when I see Hyuk Jae there with a smile on his face. “T- Thanks.” I whisper, feeling embarrassed for thinking out loud. Aish, Pabo Hae keep your thoughts in your head!

            He stands beside me admiring the artwork, “I sometimes wonder what goes on through an artists mind when they paint….” He tilts his head a bit.

            I purse my lips and stare at the beautiful-yet sad painting in front of us; the surroundings were bright, colorful but there was a gloomy looking tree in the middle.

            “Well…I think it all depends on the moment.” I smile.

            He frowns, “What do you mean?” He looks at me while I continue to stare at the painting.

             “With this painting…I can see that the artist seemed to have a very happy life, hence all the brightness that surrounds the tree…. but even if he had many things in life that you would think makes him happy *Shake head* he was still unhappy. The tree could signify many things though; since it looks gloomy it could represent some sort of illness.” I chew on my lower lip and smile sadly at the painting.

            He continued to stare at me and I slowly start to realize it, I look at him and stare in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter