The Beginning of my Love for You

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It all started out when I was six years old. One summer afternoon I went out of my two story house and walked to the woods that were right nearby. I was walking around when I heard an argument happening by the lake, I was so curious as a little boy so I obviously went to go see what was happening but I made sure to stay hidden behind the trees. There were two boys arguing, childish things were being said like, “Screw you pabo!”

            I wasn’t listening to what was being said, I was busy being mesmerized by the beauty of one of them; he was beautiful beyond words, he has milky white skin, somewhat spiky brown hair and for some reason his jaw line really stood out to me. I just stared at him, hypnotized by his beauty and before I knew it the other little boy yelled, “I hope you drown!” then pushed him into the lake. I gasped and was too shocked to do anything right away; I just covered my mouth with my hands and watched the beauty in the water struggling to stay up. The evil brat ran off, leaving my baby there, struggling in the water and struggling to keep his head out. “Help!” he managed to say but his voice was drowned out by the water; he was giving up. I ran from behind the tree and jumped into the lake, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him up; I gasped when I was able to breathe again; I pulled him out, rested him on the ground and examined him. He was unconscious so without thinking twice I pressed my lips to his and blew air into his lungs until he chocked out all the water he swallowed. He moved to the side and continued to spit out the water as I just watched him and touched my lips with two fingers; can I consider him my first kiss?? I smile sweetly at him when he turns and stares at me; he was breathing heavily and looked scared from his near death experience.

            “You ok?” I ask him; my heart beat was going crazy fast from being so close to someone so handsome.

            He nods a bit and mutters, “Thanks.” I help him stand. “I should go home now.” He mutters and runs off but I notice he was running towards my house so I just run behind him. He runs into his house, which was right beside mine! My jaw drops when I realize he was my new neighbor, but I never really had the guts to say anything to him.

            Every now and then we would exchange some words but not as much as I would have liked. I hate saying this but sometimes I would even watch him form my window because his window faced mine.

            Now, it is the morning to another wonderful high school day. I wake up and shower quickly to make the perfect breakfast to a new day. I quickly grab the batter and start preparing some pancakes; I make sure to add a special ingredient that will make them taste like a piece of heaven. Once they’re ready, I set them in a plastic plate, and then seal it, I grab my backpack and books and head out the door. I walk over to my neighbor’s house and knock on the door; I wait patiently.

            Hyuk Jae opens the door, he was wearing tight black pants, dark boots and a leather jacket- oh and he was wearing sunglasses; yup, I practically drooled at the sight of him. I clear my throat and mutter, “I made you some pancakes.” I smile sweetly at him and hold out the plate towards him.

            He lowers his head, staring at the pancakes I think and then half smiles, “Breakfast again, DongHae? Are you spoiling me?” He half smirks and takes the plate from my hands.

            I half smile and stare at the ground, feeling nervous, “No not spoiling, just making sure you have your healthy breakfast.” I smile sweetly.

            Then I hear groans behind me, I turn and see Hyuk Jae’s friends in their motorcycles behind me. They all stared at me funny and I felt more nervous so I just told Hyuk Jae, “I should go now…have to catch the bus, but I’ll see you at school, k?” I smile and he only nods and watches me leave.

            I walk away, completely ignoring the guys in their bikes, but one says. “Bring any cakes for me?!” He was half teasing. I turned and looked at Kan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter