Ch. 19

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DongHae’s pov

 

            “Goodmorning!!!” I say sweetly as I hand Hyuk Jae his breakfast. I was peeking inside his house because I could clearly see his friends were all in the living room. Kyu pokes his head out and smiles evilly, “Hey Fish, bring me any breakfast?” he half glares at me when I give him ‘sorry’ look.

            Hyuk Jae smiles sweetly at me as he stares at his breakfast.

            “What about me?” Heechul pokes his head out.

            “Yah I don’t have enough batter to make everyone breakfast.” I frown and mumble, “Sorry.”

            “You don’t have to apologize, DongHae, they can make themselves food.” Hyuk Jae smiles but half glares at his friends.

            “Well you should stay over Fish we only stay for a bit then race to school.” Kyu half smirks. Eh? He wants me to stay over…with them?! Why….I stare at him.

            “Erm…thanks for the…invite but I should get going now.” I smile at them. “Have fun…racing…” I have shrug and wave at them, “Bye.”

            They all mutter a good bye and Hyuk Jae stares at KyuHyun funny while HeeChuk chuckles. I wonder why he’s laughing….I wonder what they are talking about. Ugh, I want to know! I half shrug and get inside Amber’s car as she and SoHee wait patiently for me; once I am in, she drive off to school.

            While I was in my first class, Kibum sits beside me and we start talking about joining the swim team. “I think we should, come on, Hae, think about it.” He slightly nudges my arm and gives me his killer smile that nearly blinds me. I laugh and place my hand on his mouth and nod.

            “Okay, we’ll go to the practice they have…” I frown, “Wait, when do they practice?” I take my hand away from his mouth and smile sweetly at him.

            “Tuesdays and Thursdays.” He smiles.

            I grin, “Same days as Henry’s rehearsals…” I smile and stare in front of me, “I just have to fix my work hours then.”

            I felt someone sit on the other side of me; making Kibum tense up and look at me funny, he looks to the other side. Eh? Why is he ignoring me? I frown and look beside me and nearly have a heart attack when I see Hyuk Jae there smiling at me. “Oh…hi.” I brighten up and stare at him.

            He smiles sweetly at me, “Hope you don’t mind I sit beside you.”

            Is he serious? I shake my head, “No, no of course not.” I chew on my lower lip and stare at him as he takes out his notebook.

            I do the same and place it on the desk and take out a pen.

            “So uhm what  time did you go  home last night?” I lean on my elbows and stare at him, dazed off by how handsome he looks in his leather jacket and sunglasses- that he was slowly taking off and setting on the desk.

            “As soon as you fell asleep…well I waited a bit to make sure you were really asleep.” He half smiles and I smile back at him.

            “Thank you…that was really sweet.” I say shyly.

            He smiles sweetly, “You deserved it DongHae,” He flashes his gummy smile and opens his notebook; I frown but then realize the teacher had already begun to lesson! I quickly open my notebook and begin to write down the lecture, but my mind and thoughts kept getting lost to the person beside me. I smile a bit and force myself not to stare at him.

 

            After school, I make my way out and through the campus as I stare at the nice blue sky; I smile a bit and continue walking out to the street. I place my h ands in my pockets and walk through the sidewalk as I stare at my feet, I was lost in my thoughts when I heard an unpleasant voice call out my name. I half cringe and make an annoyed face, “Leave, or I’ll punch you in the face.” I say through my teeth as I continue to walk forward, but he grabs my arm making me yelp from the sudden impact of being stopped from walking.

            “Where you going?!” He half glares at me and I stare him down, burning him in my imagination. Seriously, why doesn’t he leave me alone?! Kai is the one person that brings out the worst in me!

            “None of your business!” I spit out and was ready to leave again but he holds me back; his hand around my arm. I swap it away and he quickly removes it and cries in pain.

            I chuckle.

            He glares at me, “Oh so my pain makes you laugh?” He half smirks when I nod slowly. “That’s nice.” He says sarcastically. “We need to go somewhere.” He grabs my arm again and starts dragging me forward.
            “Eh?! Let me go!” I start pushing him away and he groans in frustration; in a swift movement he throws me over his shoulder and starts carrying me against my will. I kick my feet around and putting more weight on him but he wouldn’t budge, he’d continue to walk. “Put me down pabo!!!” I start flicking his head and he mumbles something under his breath.

            “Seriously DongHae, quit moving!” He puts me down and drags me into the bus, he pays the fee and drags me to the back and pulls me down in a seat.

            “Where are we going?!” I glare at him.

            He smiles a bit, “You’ll see.”

            I groan and kick my feet around, “I don’t like you.” I mutter.

            He laughs, “Really?” He smirks, “Well that just makes me like you even more.” He tries to touch me but I smack his hand away from me.

            I roll my eyes and look to the side, avoiding his stupid eyes and his stupid gaze. Bleh, his everything makes me sick.

            The bus ride  took forever, I was getting ready to sleep, but then the pabo grabs my arm and pulls me up; he drags me out of the bus and walks forward. I look around and pout, “Where are we?”

            He smirks and we stop in front of a university; my mouth hangs open as I stare at it, completely amazed by the beauty of it. “Wow.” I mutter and he laughs- breaking me from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter