Pillow Fight

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Christmas~

         

The curtains slowly closed, and everyone was standing up and cheering.

          Hyukkie’s musical had just ended and it was a huge success.

          Him and his cast all go onto the stage and bow to the audience; I was sitting in between SoHee and Amber and we were cheering for Henry, who was wearing a suit and holding onto his violin.

          It took a while later, then people began to leave the theatre while I run into Hyukjae’s arms and hug him tightly. He smiles and hugs me back, “Congrats Hyukjae.” I say happily, he slightly squeezes me and I giggle from happiness.

          “Thank you.” He says with a huge grin. “I’m so glad you liked it Hae.” He pinches my cheek and I giggle and smile sweetly at him.

          “Oppa” Some student calls out and then she pulls Hyukjae into her arms. “You did amazing tonight, Oppa, you’re so amazing!” she says in a high pitched voice. I frown and stare at her. It was one of the cheerleaders…I think her name was Hyoyeon…or something like that. I just exhale, and walk off; Henry and I embrace each other and I kiss his head multiple times, “You played amazing Mochi!” I chirp and he giggles and hugs me tightly.        

          “Thanks Hae” he mutters then SoHee and Amber come by and the three of us squeeze him.

          SooYoung and Taeyeon run up to us and stare at me. Sooyoung then glares at the girl talking to Hyukjae, “The does she think she’s doing?!”

          I shake my head, “Soo, let her…we already know Hyukjae is straight, so it’s ok…” I force a smile and Taeyeon stares at me sadly.

          “DongHae…you sure you don’t want us to drag her away from him? We can.” She grins and I smile at her and Sooyoung and shake my head.

          “I should go now…” I wrap my arms around SoHee and Henry, “I have to make the Christmas dinner.” I say happily. “Wanna come over?” I ask the girls and they look at each other.

          “S-Sure.” SooYoung nods but then frowns, “What about Hyukjae?”

          SungMin runs up to us and we all smile at him, “Hey DongHae,” He says and waves at everyone else, “Did you like the musical?”

          I nod, “Yup, it was amazing, as expected.” I grin.

          “Did Hyukjae say anything about us coming over tonight?”

          I shake my head, “N-No…why?”

          He shrugs.

          “I’ll ask him…if you want.”

          SungMin nods and him and Henry glance at each other, “Spending the holidays with you too would be fun!”

          “Erm…yea…Amber could you guys all go to the car already…I’ll go talk to Hyukjae.”

          Amber nods and stares at SooYoung and Taeyeon, “Do you need a ride?”         

          “Oh please!” Tae smiles sweetly and she, SooYoung, Amber, SoHee, and Henry walk off while Sungmin walks to the side of the stage to talk to some friends.

          I clear my throat and walk up to Hyukjae, who was still talking to the girl, “H-Hyukjae.” I chew on my lower lip and Hyo looks back and half glares at me. “Can we talk?”

          “I’ll go wait outside,” She winks at Hyukjae and walks off.

          Hyukjae half smiles at me, “What’s up?” he sticks his hands in his pockets and stares at me.

          “Uhm…*clear throat* I-well, technically, SungMin asked if you two were coming over tonight…” I avoided his eyes and stared at the floor. AIsh, I know I shouldn’t care about him being with other girls since I know how he is, but since we’ve gotten closer it seems to hurt even more now.

          “SungMin can go over if that’s what he wants.”

          I frown and look at him, “Kay…we can take him…you seem to already have plans for tonight.” I mutter bitterly, but my voice sort of trailed off.

          He exhales, “I do…Hyo actually already invited me to her place…” he half shrugs and approaches me but I take a step back. I stare into his eyes, and saw no evidence of any emotion behind his eyes. We were staring at each other for a while but then I force myself to speak.

          “Have fun.” I force a smile and walk off. “Let’s go SungMin!” I say happily (while dying on the inside) and hold out my hand for him. He walks over, holds my hand and we walk off.

          “Hyukjae isn’t going?”

          “Nope.”

          “What?! But why?” he pouts and I shrug and we step into the car.

          Once we arrived to our house, I quickly went to the kitchen to prepare the food. SoHee, Taeyeon and SooYoung decided to help me cook while Amber watched TV and SungMin and Henry decorated our fake tree that was on the corner of the house.

          “Blue ornaments!” SungMin chirped.

          “Why not red?” Henry pouts.

          “Ok, fine. Both.” They both stuck ornaments randomly on the tree and slightly laughed at their finished piece.

          “Dinner is ready!” I call and we all sit around the dinner table. SoHee served everyone their food and Taeyeon and SooYoung passed out each plate. We all held hands and Henry say a blessing to our Christmas. SungMin smiles happily and we all eat quietly.

          Once we were done, we all sat around and played video games to kill time; SungMin won most, so he says, “We should place bets.”

          SooYoung laughs, “Oh no no no. I am not losing my money to a kid.” She wrinkles her nose and pets SungMin.

          SungMin laughs, “Come on!”

          Taeyeon shakes her head and we all laugh and decide to play video games next.

          “How do you work this?!” SoHee grabbed the controller and stares at it.

          SungMin walks beside her and starts to tell her what each button does and what the object of the game was.

          I was sitting on the couch and wondering what Hyukjae was doing…did he like that girl? I chew on my lower lip and stare at my hands for the longest time and I only snapped out of it because Amber pokes my shoulder. I look at her and she stares at me confused. “You ok?” She asks and I force a nod.

          “MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!” We all yell happily once the clock strucks midnight, we all hug each other and wish everyone a happy Christmas.

          “Can I open my presents, Hae?” Henry asks.

          “You have  to sleep first!” I laugh. “You can stay over SungMin…if you’d like.”

          SungMin frowns, “I don’t think I can though…can I call Hyukjae?”

          I nod and hand him the house phone.

          Sungmin dials a number and presses the phone to his ear, “Hyukjae?”

          “Where are you sleeping tonight…?”

          ……

 

          “Oh…ok I’ll be home soon, k?” He half smiles. “Oh…you’re not home yet?” He pouts. “Well hurry up!” he whines.
          I half smile and stare at him as he talks to Hyukjae.

          “Oh, that’s what you want?” He stands. “ok, I’ll ask Donghae.”

          “Mhm…bye.” He hangs up and stares at me, “Can you stay with me until Hyukjae returns?”

          I felt uneasy. How can I see him after he was with her…there are endless possibilities to what could have happened with her and him. I stare at SungMin and nod. “Sure.” I say, and grab two presents before we head out.

          Henry and SungMin hug each other and say goodnight while I walk SungMin home. Min unlocks the door and we step inside, I set the presents on the couch but then SungMin takes them away.

          “I’ll uh…leave his present in his room…as a surprise.” He grins and I smile and nod.

          He walks up the stairs and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter