Painting for You

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hae’s POV

 

            I was breathing deeply, as I stared into his eyes; my grip slowly began to loosen and he began to laugh, his laugh made me snap out of it and I quickly fall beside him and struggle to sit up. I was going to stand but then Kai quickly climbs on top of me and pins me on the ground. I stare into his eyes and felt my insides turning when his finger slowly brushes against my cheek. I make a face and struggle underneath him.

            “Le-Let me go…” I struggle to say but am unwilling to try to hurt him again, I felt weak from being consumed with so much anger

            He half smiles and gets off of me, he stands, grabs the knife and looks at me, “I didn’t hurt him much…he’s just a wimp.” He chuckles, gets on his motorcycle but stops when two of his friends show up.

            “Hey fish.” Sehun says oddly. He walks over and grabs SungMin roughly; making him scream in pain by the way he gripped onto his arms. “So this is the little brother eh?” He squeezes SungMin’s cheeks roughly. “Cute.” He slightly laughs, and holds onto SungMin by his chin.

            I stand and glare at him, “Leave him alone!”     

            The other friend laughs, I glare at him and kick his shin making him fall down in pain; Kai laughs.

            Sehun shoves SungMin to the ground and grabs my arms “I really don’t like you.” He smirks and grips onto my wrists tightly. I struggle against him but he quickly hits me against my cheek, making me stumble.

            He was about to hit me again but Kai grabs his arm, “Don’t hurt him.” He says simply while shoving Sehun’s arm to the side.

            I felt my cheek burning from the hit, but my focus was to Sungmin and only Sungmin. The three friends stared at each other.

            I quickly get a hold of my composure and run beside Sungmin, I wrap his arm around me and quickly walk him towards my house, but he cries in pain. I was expecting to be attacked again, but none of the gang members tried to stop me. Sungmin nearly falls but I lean down and carry him bridal style and start running home. “Hang on.” I mutter and run past the lake and towards my front door. Amber opens the door and I run in, I set Sungmin on the couch and SoHee runs in with my stuff.

            “Is he gonna be ok?” Henry asks, he looked so worried but they all kept their distance.

            SungMin was pale and he kept holding onto his side in pain; he was breathing heavily and I quickly ripped his hoodie and spread it apart. I stared at his wound and exhaled deeply.

            “DongHae…you’re hurt…” SoHee stares at the bruise on my cheek. I smile and shake my head.

            Amber holds out water in a pan and I dump in a cloth and quickly clean his wound. My heart was pounding and I felt really nervous after what had happened. Once I could see the wound I felt grateful it wasn’t too bad, but if it was any deeper then SungMin would need a hospital.

            I dump the cloth into rubbing alcohol and slightly tap it in his wound, but quickly stop when he cries out in pain.

            “It hurts!” He whimpers and I chew on my lower lip.

            “Sorry…” I mumble and grab the bandage and quickly press it around his waist. I tie it up, grab his hands and clean the dirt right off of them. He was staring at me with a confused expression, but I continued to clean him off. Then I cleaned the cut on his cheek and smiled at him once I felt calm after being in shock.

            “Better?” I ask as I clean off the dirt off of his face.

            He looks to the side and slowly nods.

            I exhale deeply and press my hands on my knees, “I’m sorry…I should’ve gotten there sooner.” I lower my head and felt really sad seeing him this way; hurt, the blood was stopped from leaving his skin, but his clothes were still stained.

            SungMin stays quiet; he was busy sniffling and slightly hugging himself.

            “Want me to take you home?”

            “No!” He says quickly. “I don’t want Hyuk Jae to see me…not tonight….if he does then he’ll get pissed off, yell at me then go after Kai.” He looked scared as he spoke so I just nod, but then the doorbell rings.

            SungMin stares at me.

            “I’ll talk to him…” I look at Amber, “Carry him to Henry’s room please?” I ask softly and she nods. She grabs SungMin carefully and they all run off to Henry’s room while I exhale deeply and mentally prepare myself.

            I hide everything I used to clean SungMin up and then open the door; I smile when Hyuk Jae walks in asking, “Is SungMin here?”

            I nod, “Yup…he wants to spend the night…hope that’s ok?” No, don’t lie to him. I exhale and stare at my feet and quickly freeze when I see blood on my shirt. Oh…no…my breathing was off.

            Hyuk Jae stares at me and freezes “Donghae…are you hurt? What happened to you?*Staring at my bruise*” He quickly runs over to me and inspects me and I shake my head and move to the side. He frowns, “Then…why is there blood on your shirt?” he frowns, “And how did you get that bruise?” He raises an eyebrow and stares at me.

            My words got caught in my throat and I quickly got nervous and shaky, “I-I’m sorry…please don’t hate me…I didn’t-” My vision was becoming blurry and my words weren’t making any sense. Hyuk Jae presses his palms on my cheek and chin and stares at me.

            “DongHae…calm down.” He says softly, he half smiles and brushes his thumb on my cheek, “I could never hate you.” He says simply. “Now tell me…what happened, hm?” He stares into my eyes and I just couldn’t lie to him.

            I shake my head, “K-Kai…hurt SungMin…b-but hes ok! I cleaned his wounds and he’s fine now.” I nod, “Really...” I mutter and felt uneasy when Hyuk Jae froze in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter