When I look at You

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DongHae’s POV

 

            I shifted a bit in my sleep; I was sooo comfortable, I never wanna get up! HyukJae was still running his fingers through my hair and I could feel my heart pound against my chest; the way he twirled my hair around sent shivers down my spine. I peek under my lashes and he was smiling sweetly as he stared at my hair.

            “So soft.” He whispers.

            I had the biggest smile on my face that I just had to turn or else I would have made it obvious; I had my back to him while I grinned.

            “Sorry! Did I wake you up?”

            I cover my lips with my palms to keep myself from squealing. He thinks my hair is soft?! Calm down heart, you are exaggerating! I close my eyes, but continue to smile big; I shake my head, “N- No you didn’t…” my voice trails off, I was trying to keep it steady.

            “We should get going…it’s getting dark.” He mutters and tries to stand. I stand and help him up; I wrap his good arm around me and we start walking back to our tent.

            “What happened to Hyuk Jae?!” The teacher asks, she looked really worried.  

            “Fought a bear.” HyukJae jokes, I chuckle and he smiles. The teacher rolls her eyes.

            “Well we are being delayed, we can’t leave until tomorrow.” She purses her lips and shrugs. “I was planning on all of us sitting around the campfire and-”

            “Sing the campfire song!!” I started jumping up and down with joy but stopped when I remembered I was still holding HyukJae. He didn’t seem to mind though.

            “NOOOO!!!!!!” Kyu yells from a couple feet away; he was with heeChul and they were lighting a campfire.

            I giggled and smiled at him.  

            “You two can stay in the tent though…since your hurt.” She looks at HyukJae’s sprained ankle and we nod. 

            “Thanks.” He smiles at her and we get in the tent, I help him get in his sleeping bag and he groans. “This is uncomfortable.” He looks at the bandages and pouts a bit, he stares at me with his sad eyes.

            I pout, “I’m sorry…” I brighten up. “Maybe I can give you a massage!” I nod and walk over to him.

            “No its ok.” He looks at me like I’m crazy and tries to move his leg away from me, but I set it on my lap.

            “Don’t be silly, this will definitely help you.” I nod. I decide I should get another ice pack so I walk out for one, place his foot on my lap and pat the ice pack on his ankle. “Does it feel better when I do this?” I ask, referring to the ice pack being on the ankle. He nods a bit.

            “Just lay down and go to sleep, dream of SooYoung.” I smile sweetly. “I’m sure that when you see her, she’ll make you feel a lot better.” I nod slowly.

            He smiles at me and nods, he lays down and closes his eyes; he exhales slowly and deeply.

            “Sweet dreams.” I whisper, rest the ice pack on his knee (his cut) and slowly begin to rub his ankle, softly so I wouldn’t hurt him. I made circular motions and embraces his ankle with both my palms; I look over at him and he was asleep. I smile, he’s so cute! Like a little angel. I bite my lower lip and continue to rub his ankle, grab the ice and set on his ankle; I kept this routine for a good four hours.

            Then I climbed into my sleeping bag, but I was too busy watching him to fall asleep. Only tonight…and then I never get to see him sleep again. I smile sweetly; how can someone be so handsome and so perfect?

            He shifts in his sleep and turns to the side so he was facing me. I smile, crawl over to him and lay beside him; I stared at his features and he exhales a bit. He groans in his sleep and wraps his arms around me again. Only this time, I knew he was thinking of his girlfriend. Still, I smile and embrace him back. “Goodnight Hyuk Jae.” I whisper sadly. My heart began to ache because I knew my time with him was ticking. I sniffle, lay my head in front of his and peck his forehead.

            I could feel myself getting ready to cry but then HyukJae’s lips part slowly and he mutters a name that makes my head spin.

            “Dong-Hae…” it was a low whisper but it was enough to make me cover my mouth before I make a sound.

            My eyes widen and I just stare at his lips, but he says nothing more after that.

            Is he dreaming of me? I smile big and hug him back tightly; I felt too happy to sleep anytime soon. So I just twirled his hair around with my finger and enjoyed this time with him.

 

           

 

 

 

 

            The next day we went back to our suites and I showered instantly, Gahh I felt so gross! After the shower I walk out the bathroom and found Hyuk Jae sitting on the bed. He looks at me and smiles sweetly, “My turn.” He stands and limps over to the bathroom. “OH and by the way…my ankle feels so much better.” He grins. “Thank you.” He runs his fingers through my hair and I just smile big.

            I stare at him as he walks in the bathroom and closes the door behind him; I exhale and fall on the bed. Just kill me now just kill me now, all these emotions are too much for me. I pout and start drawing on my sketchbook; I drew the waterfall.

            HyukJae walks out the bathroom fully clothes in tight black jeans and with his leather jacket on. I stare at him as he puts on his sunglasses.

            “we should go.” He says and grabs his luggage.

            He was able to walk properly so I didn’t bother helping him. I grab my luggage and we leave the room and head to the buses. We put our luggage on the side of the bus and climb into the bus. We sit in our spot and I just look at Hyuk Jae, “So…uhm…did you dream last night…?” I purse my lips and look at him, I really wanted to know what he dreamt about!

            He looks at me, I assume because I cant see his eyes clearly with the sunglasses, and frowns, “I dreamt something weird…” he shrugs and looks out the window.

            “Can I know?” I interwine my fingers on my lap and just look at him.

            He slightly smiles, “You were in my dream.”

            I perk up but force myself not to show too much excitement, “Really…?” I look around. “And what was I doing in your dream?”

            He frowns, “I don’t remember.”

            Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! I pout and stare in front of me, “Oh…” I frown and I made it kind of obvious that I was sad he didn’t remember.

            “You ok?”

            I force a nod.

            He smiles and leans close to me, my heart stops and my eyes widen; I turn and he had the biggest smile on his face. Why is he so close to me?

            “Look.” He points to the side of me and I follow his finger.

            “What?” I look around.

            He whispers “KyuHyun is drooling.” He silently laughs and his breath sends shivers down my spine, I close my eyes and cover my face with my palm. Why can’t you see how I act around you pabo!?! I turn and look at him, he was looking out the window with a smile on his face.  

           

            Once we arrived home I skipped out the bus and ran to get my luggage, I was oblivious to my dark surroundings. I had to walk my home, sadly, but I was too happy to care. A whole three days with Hyuk Jae, how lovely!

            “He is so weird.” KyuHyun whispers to HeeChul

            I look at them and grin, “Hi Hyungs!” I skip to them an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter