Ch 36

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

        I run after him down the steps and somehow caught up to him; I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him back from the door, which was about to be opened. “No Hyukkie!!!! Please don’t!! He’ll hurt you too!!!” I tried my best to pull him back but he kept trying to move forward.

        “DongHae…let me go. That bastard will pay for what he did!” His voice sounded torn, like he was having trouble controlling himself.

        “AMBER!!! HELP ME!!!” I wailed as I clutched onto Hyukjae.

        She runs down and stares at us, “What’s going on?” She frowns and Henry and Sohee also make their way into the living room.

        Hyukje reaches for the doorknob, but I knew he was restraining himself so he wouldn’t hurt me. There was no way I was stronger than him.

        “Help me Amber, he’s gonna kill Uncle HyunBin!!!” I wail and Amber holds Hyukjae back but was still really confused. She looks at Hyukjae in confusion, “Kill him, why?” she frowns and Hyukjae pushes the both of us back and glares at her.

        “How can you not kill him after hurting Donghae that way?!” He seemed so frustrated. I stare at him with big eyes and quickly shake my head at him. He looks at me confused, “…You didn’t…tell her?” he was taken back.

        Amber frowns, “Tell me what?” she stares at us in silence, “TELL ME! I deserve to know!”

        “I-Its nothing Amber, r-really” I nod and force a smile as I stare at her. Henry and Sohee look at each other in confusion, but they just stay quiet and close to the stairs; afraid to come near us.

        “DongHae…don’t lie to her” Hyukjae says softly, his hand was still on the doorknob. He was probably deciding what he should do now since Amber doesn’t know the truth and neither does Henry or SoHee.

        I stare at hyukjae’s hand then look him in the eyes, “Please” I plead. “Don’t” I sniffle and was tempted to approach him.

        “DONGHAE!!! YOU CANT IGNORE ME FOREVER!!!!” Uncle HyunBin yells from outside and I nearly break down because I could see it in Hyukjae’s eyes, the anger that consumed him.

        “Hyukki-” I cried out, tears already spilling as he opens the door and storms out. “N-No!” I run to the door and my siblings follow so I turn and push them all back. “Go to your rooms!” I ordered through my tears but Amber shoves me to the side and runs outside.

        “What’s going on?” I heard Amber say, but I was trying to push my younger siblings back.

        “But I wanna see, Hae!!’ Henry argues and pouts. Sohee nods “Me too!”

        I shake my head frantically and wondered what was going on outside and I could hear Hyukkie say, “I’m his boyfriend”

        I freeze. How would Uncle HyunBin take this…knowing that I was with someone? Just the thought scared me and I need to see Hyukkie now before Uncle Hyunbin hurts him! “Go to your rooms” I push SoHee and Henry towards the stairs when I hear Amber yelling in shock. I run out quickly and clasp my mouth when I see Uncle HyunBin had punched Hyukjae, but Hyukjae was quick to react; he gets up from the ground and nearly tackles him to the ground.

        “Stop it!!!” Amber yells at them and tries to pull Hyukkie off of my uncle, but he looked so pissed to the point where he was no longer thinking properly. I run to them and pull him back, “Hyukkie, please” I was crying even heavier now just from seeing a wound on the corner of his mouth; blood slowly formed around and he just stared at me as I cried.

        He slowly hugs me and whispers, “I’m sorry” in a pained voice, he was slowly shaking; I bury my face in his shoulder and hug him tightly.

        Amber was holding back Uncle HyunBin and I could feel him glaring at me, “DongHae…do you forget who you belong to? Do I need to remind you?” he threatened, I turn my head and stare at him, but held onto Hyukkie tighter so he wouldn’t do anything. Amber stared at Uncle Hyunbin, confused.

        “What is going on?” She frowns and stares at me, “Tell me…”

        I squeeze onto Hyukjae and whisper, “Calm down.” He seemed to be having trouble.

        “Why don’t you ask him?” Hyukjae says bitterly as he rests his head on mine and stares at Amber.

        Amber turns and looks at Uncle Hyunbin and then slightly backs away when she realizes something was wrong, “Uncle…HyunBin...?” she couldn’t even ask him anything because he slowly approached me and I was beginning to feel unsure of what to do. I squeeze onto Hyukjae but he slowly shifts us and gets in front of me; I still hold onto his waist tightly though, so he wont do anything rash, but by the way he looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter