Four More Days

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m starving!” Kibum complains.

          “Me too!” I pout. “Haven’t eaten since lunch…I asked Amber to come pick me up though and to bring me food.” I grin and finish changing out of my pirate costume.

We make our way out of the restaurant. I smile at Kibum, “Can’t believe we’re already on our third sport!” I beam happily.

          “Swimming was fun…” he mumbles. “But water polo is just as fun” he smiles sweetly at me and wraps his arm around me, “Are you feeling ok? You seemed really out of it while we worked today…” he inspects me.

          “I’m ok…” I smile and hug him back with one arm, “You know…you haven’t really told me how you’ve been…I feel like we talk too much about me.” I frown and we walk forward.

          He chuckles, “I don’t mind talking about you DongHae, your life is pretty interesting unlike mine.” He grins and I smile at him. “Actually I was thinking back to the very first time you told me you were in love with Hyukjae.” He stifles a smile, “Remember how scared you were?”

          I giggle, we look at each other and just end up laughing at the memory. It was quite funny how afraid I was to tell Kibum about Hyukjae. We were still laughing when a car parks right in front of us. Kibum stares at me confused, “Who is that?”

          We lean in closer and then the door opens on the opposite end and Hyukjae comes out, he stares at Kibum then smiles at me, “Amber asked me to pick you up.”

          “Oh.” I grin.

          “Well then I’ll see you tomorrow Hae.” Kibum smiles at me and pulls me into a hug, I smile and hug him back.

          “Goodnight Kibummie!” I wave and walk over to Hyukjae’s car and step inside. He gets in and I quickly put on my seat belt, “Thanks for coming, although I’m sure Amber could have come on her own…seriously, sorry for bothering you.”

          He drives off with no expression, “It’s not a bother, DongHae.” He says simply.

          I frown.

          What’s up with him?

          I place my hands on my lap and begin to interwine my fingers together nervously, I stare out the window. “So…did you have a good day?” I ask, trying to get him to talk.

          “Fine.”

          Well that worked out well.

          I pout and stare at him, “Why are you mad?”

          No response.

          “Lee Hyukjae, why are you mad?!” I ask in a louder voice, but he didn’t budge. He stared at the road with a slight glare. What did I do?!

I cross my arms and puff my cheeks, “Sorry.” I mutter half heartedly.

No response.

“Hyukkie…” my voice softens and my lower lip quivers, “Please tell me what I did to upset you…so I can know why I’m apologizing.”

          The car stops and I look around, he parked near a public park; the night was really too dark to tell. “What are we doing here?”

          Hyukjae reaches for something in the backseat and he takes out a carton box, my eyes widen. OMO, I could feel myself drooling at the lovely smell of food. I smile at him as he opens it, revealing seafood!

          He smiles at me, “Amber mentioned you were hungry.” He says, grabs chopsticks and hands them to me along with the box of food. I grab it and instantly start devouring the food and Hyukjae stares at me and starts laughing. I stare at him with my mouth full.

          “Remember to chew.” He chuckles. “Wouldn’t want you to choke…” he smiles at me and I purposely chew on my food longer and swallow it down. He hands me a drink and I quickly take a gulp then continue to eat my delicious shrimp, “I love you shrimp.” I whisper before eating it.

          “More than me?” Hyukjae pouts and I stare at him, confused.

          Did I say that out loud?

          I shake my head but continue eating. I was too hungry to stop myself.

          “So…you and Kibum seem pretty close, hm?” He asks casually.

          I drink the yummy strawberry juice and then stare at him, “What?” I lean in forward. My eyes widen, “You think there is something between me and Kibum!?!?” Is that why he was mad? I burst out into a slightly giggle, making him glare at me, “Hyukjae…are you jealous?” I ask innocently.

          He rolls his eyes and looks off to the side, “Why would I be?” He says simply.

          I put the empty box in  the back seat and lean in closer to Hyukjae, “Yah, stop worrying, ok? You know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter