The Things I Do For You

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

            I was feeling really depressed the next couple of days but I told myself over and over againg that everything happens for a reason and in the end everything will be ok. I asked my siblings to come sleep in my room because I was really afraid my uncle would sneak in the house during the night. Today I decided I should change all the locks so now I am currently changing all the locks and Amber is helping me with the back door. I even have better seals for the windows as well.

            “What’s with all these locks?” Amber asks while screwing in a nail into the window seal.

            “Precaution.” I smile at her.

            SoHee was cooking dinner while Henry was up in his room practicing his violin.

            Amber jumps on the couch, “We should go out somewhere I am getting really bored of staying home.” She grabs the remote and browses through the TV channels.

            I stare at her and half smile, “Amber…” I sit beside her and place my hand on hers, “If something were ever to happen to me…you would take good care of SoHee and Henry, right?”

            She stares at me and frowns, “Why would something happen to you?”

            I just half shrug and smile a bit, “You never know when something could happen…”

            She looked hurt, “Don’t say that.”

            “I’m sorry…I just know that you are strong enough to pull through.”

            “Yah DongHae!” She pulls her hand away from mine and frowns, “Nothing is going to happen to you, ok? I wont let it…” She hugs me and I smile and hug her back.

            “I should go to work.” I kiss her head and stand. “See you guys later!" I call out and drag myself out. I exhale deeply and avoid looking at Hyuk Jae’s house while I walk through the woods and towards Blenders.

            While I was there Kibum walks in with a huge cut on his arm; I rush over to him, sit him down and ask, “You ok?” I press my hands on his head and check if he had a fever since he was sweating.

            “Kai…and his friends *Deeply breathing*…gang…fight.” He exhales and tries to catch his breath. He looked really scared. I run over and grab the first aid kit and quickly clean his cut, I bandage him up and then wipe his sweaty forehead and try to calm him down. “It’s ok kibum.” I kiss his head. “Everything is ok now” I nod. “They wont hurt you.” I smile sweetly at him and he slightly smiles but the fear in his eyes was still there.

            “DongHae…you know he hates Hyuk Jae.”

            I half glare at my hand and then end up pouting, “I know…I know that too well….” I look at him and tilt my head, “Why you saying this now?”

            “He was with his 6 friends…”

            My eyes widen, “All six of them?”

            He nods, “And by the looks of it…I think they’re gonna do something…” He half shrugs, “Not sure why but I think Hyuk Jae has something to do with this.”

            I look at him then stare at the clock. Dangit my shift isn’t over yet. I look outside and notice it was getting slightly dark. I look at him, “Cover for me, please?”

            He nods, “Sure.”

            “Thanks!” I run to the bathroom and quickly change out of my uniform and put on my jeans, t-shirt and jacket. I run out of Blenders and run towards the woods but I instantly froze when I heard their voices; I hid behind a tree. They were near by, discussing some things. I peek over and see the six of them around their bikes wearing the biggest smirk ever.

            I dug my fingernails in the tree and listened attentively.

            “Looks like Hyuk Jae wont escape tonight….I sent a messenger over at his school and they have been watching him. It seems our friend has been staying late working on that musical.” Suho, the leader, chuckles evilly.

            I pout and try to control myself, but my blood was already boiling.

            “What will we do?” Chanyeol was leaning against a tree and staring at his nails with a bored expression on his face.

            “What do you think?! We’ll ambush him while he’s all tired and sleepy and exhausted….I heard he gets out of the school around midnight.” Kai chuckles. I glared at him and nearly growled as I dug my fingers into the tree. Stupid Kai.

            “I don’t feel like going all the way over there. Why don’t we just wait for him near his house or something?” D.O mutters, he looked just as bored as the other one.

            “Lazy .” Baekhyun mutters.

            “Six against one…sounds like a great plan to me.” Kai paces around and hops ion his bike; he laughs. “I say we break his hand…that way he won’t be able to compose.”

            UUUGGGHHH you hurt my Hyuk Jae and I will break your face pabo pabo pabo!!! I felt steam coming out of my ears as I glared at Kai. They were all getting on their bikes and ready to head to the school. Think DongHae think! But that is my problem…I don’t think! They started their engines and in a flash I ran off, I grabbed a rock and kept my distance from them as they drove closer; I gripped onto the rock and muttered a prayer that I wouldn’t cause tooo much damage. I flung the rock and it hit Kai on his leg, he mutters a cry and ends up losing control of his motorcycle; he ends up falling to the side and his motor slides until it hits a tree.

            I froze and just watched them as they all encircled him; they had eyes in the back of their heads. I knew they saw me so I ran off because I knew they would come after me. Their attention left from Hyuk Jae and went to me, and only me. I heard them yelling for me to stop, I heard their engines but I continued to run for my dear life, but then they encircle their motorcycles and I end up falling from trying to stop myself. I stared at them as I tried to catch my breath. I stared at them and noticed that there were four of them, so Kai must have been hurt enough for one of them to stay by his side.

            “You have any idea who we are?” Suho had taken off his helmet, he was now approaching me and have glaring at me.

            I kept a straight face and half shrug, “I don’t care who you are.”

            The four of them laughed and one of them ended up picking me up by my jacket and he started dragging me somewhere. “Let me go!” I was struggling under his grip but he continued to pull me close to the lake.

            They were all laughing and all got a hold on my jacket as they pushed me towards the lake. They went into the lake until the water came to our knees. I make a face and knew what was coming; one of t hem stood in front of me and smirked. “You got nerve, kid.”

            I stare at him and keep a straight face but then I felt the rest pulling me into the lake and they held me down, making me struggle against the water. I kicked my feet around as they laughed and continued to push me deeper into the water. They pulled me up and I gasped for air; they laughed, amused.

            “Yah! Leave him alone. We have something more important to do.”

            Huh? I turn and it was Kai. He had his arm wrapped around Chanyeol, who was supporting his weight.

            I frown when they all nod, remembering Hyuk Jae.

            “We can get him tomorrow. We should finish torturing this guy.” He grabs me by my nape and nearly pushes my down instantly but Kai yells for him to stop.

            “I have waited too damn long to hurt Hyuk Jae and you are telling me to wait ANOTHER day.” He glares at Sehun.

            I pout and cross my arms, “PABO DON’T HURT HYUK JAE!”  Oops I said that out loud.

            They stared at me and I half shrugged.

            Kai smirks, “I can hurt him all I want, Fish. You can’t stop me.”

            I glare at him, “You’re just jealous that you are no where near as talented as him! While he works hard making music all you do is go around causing trouble!” I completely forgot about the others around me; I was busy focusing on distracting Kai from hurting Hyuk Jae.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter