Eating Disorder

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ages of characters IN the story~

EunHyuk~ 19 

DongHae~ 18 (Soon to be 19 on Oct 15)

Amber~ 16 (Soon to be 17 on September 18th)

SoHee~15 (Turned 15 on June 27th)

Henry~ 13 (Will be 14 on Oct 11th)

 

 

DonSoBer all attend High school, DongHae is in his last year(senior), Amber is in her second to last year(Junior) and SoHee barely started so she’s a freshman.

 

Henry is in 8th grade so he is in another school.

 

 The story is currently taking place in the month of August and the school system isn’t the same as in Korea because…I don’t know how THAT school works so forgive my American school ways :D  

 

~~~

 

            I shifted in my sleep while Henry ran down the stairs and opened the door, “Umma Appa!!!” He exclaimed and hugged them tightly. I slightly turned and watched my parents walk in.

            “DongHae…why are you still asleep?” My dad said with a stern look. He hated when we slept in.

            “Oh let him sleep, he had a tournament remember?” Mom smiled. “How did it go?” She saw the trophy and started jumping all happy. “WOW!”

            SoHee and Amber shifted in their sleep.

            I noticed my parents had luggage behind them, “Are you moving back to this house?” I rubbed my tired eyes.

            They shook their heads, “Henry , So, and Amber are though…your father and I need to go to another country…” She frowns. “We would take you guys but then you’d miss your last year in high school, DongHae.”

            “And you’re old enough to watch your brother and sisters, so you’ll be ok without us right?” He asks and I nod.

            “Wouldn’t you rather move to the other house though, it’s much closer to the school” Mother says but I shake my head rapidly.

            “I like this house.” Because if I move then I won’t see Hyuk Jae as much; I pout at the thought.

            “Hmmm well we should get going, plane will be leaving soon.” Appa hugged Henry tightly and then me; he woke the girls up and hugged them tightly. Umma did the same; we all embraced each other, they told us to be good and we told them to be careful.

            We watched them get in their car and drive away. I was pouting. I looked down, “Looks like I’ll need a car now…” I mutter.

            “And looks like I actually need a job.” Amber groans, grabs her luggage and makes her way up the stairs.

            SoHee pouts, “I guess I could get one too.” She shrugs.

            “No that’s ok.” I smile at her; I grab their luggage and take up to their rooms, they follow behind.

 

           

 

            “Did you hear?” Kibum asks behind the line; I clutched the phone to my ear while I prepared dinner.

            “Hear what?” I mutter and chop some potatoes.

            “Apparently SooYoung has an eating disorder…they say she’s been getting skinnier and skinnier, and even paler!” He sounded like he was telling a horror story.

            I frown, “Really?” I pout. “Poor SooYoung…”

            “Yup I bet she is just forcing herself to throw up, since you know..she IS a cheerleader.”

            I roll my eyes, “Taeyeon is a cheerleader too! And she wouldn’t do that…” I mutter and start chopping up some celery; I was making some soup.

            “Sure sure, I gotta go but I shall see you tomorrow Hae, NIGHT!” He says happily then hangs up.

            I smile and put the phone to the side. SoHee walks into the kitchen wearing some footsie pjs, “Need some help?” She asks sweetly.

            “Sure!” I smile at her and she makes her way to my side and we finish up the soup.

            Henry was up stairs playing his violin while Amber was probably…being AMBER as in lazying around and not doing anything. I shake my head and set the table, “DINNERS READY!” I yell up the stairs and they come running down like a hungry hoard. I chuckle and hand them their plates.

            They wait until SoHee and I sit down then we all say grace and begin eating slowly.

            “So I heard your high school is having auditions for some sort of musical…and the musical requires an orchestra.” Henry says with his mouth full.

            I look at him, “Really? That’s cool I guess.” I didn’t see where he was going with thie until SoHee asks, “Are you gonna try out?” She smiles sweetly.

            Henry looks at his plate, “Not sure if I should-”

            “YOU SHOULD!” SoHee and Amber yell at the same time.

            I frown, “They’re letting you audition?”

            He nods, “It doesn’t say an age” He shrugs.

            “When is the audition?” I ask

            “Tomorrow..at four” He sounded nervous.

            I make a face, “I work at that time…”

            Henry shrugs, “I can do this on my own.”

            Amber smiles big, “Aww baby us growing up,” She leans over and pinches his chubby cheek; he frowns.

            “I’m not a baby!” We laugh and continue eating.

 

            By the time that it was night I was tempted to lean out my window and yell goodnight to Hyuk Jae…after all that’s what I usually do. I try my best to be the first and last person he sees every day, but today I felt too nervous so I just decided not to. I walk over to SoHee and Amber’s room (They share a room) and smile at them. “Time to sleep you two, and no staying up late gossiping” I wagged my finger at them and they laughed.

            “Yes dad!” They said in unison. They lay in their separate twin beds and I walked over and kissed their heads goodnight; I tucked SoHee in properly and pinched her cute but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter