Happy Bday!

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          “Do you like it so far?” Hyukjae whispers in my ear; making me slightly shiver from his hot breath.

          We were sitting in the movie theatre with the lights dimmed and the movie was already half way through. Hyukjae had bought me popcorn, candy, and a cherry slushy. To be honest, the movie didn’t catch my attention, especially since Hyukjae and I decided to play footsies right at the beginning; of course he didn’t kick my foot with much force, it was more of a tap, but that tap led to multiple taps, and we were having fun. I feel bad for the people around us, they probably think we’re being noisy on purpose. I’ve tried to keep quiet but that’s difficult, very difficult.

          I stare into Hyukjae’s eyes and slightly nod, “It’s…interesting…” I whisper and he smiles at me; taking popcorn from the bag that was on my lap.

          I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, but then I felt something pressed against my lips; I peek under one lash and see Hyukjae attempting to feed me popcorn. I smile and eat the popcorn, and he continues to feed me for a while. I tried my best not to brush my lips against his fingers, but I did about ten times. He didn’t seem to mind though, thank goodness.

          The movie ended and people were quickly leaving the theatre while Hyukjae and I stayed through the credits.

          I lean into his ear and whisper, “Can I confess you something?” I purse my lips and he smiles and nods.

          “You remember when I dressed up as a strawberry?” I nearly chucked at the memory.

          He chuckles, probably thinking about how I looked, and nods, “Yes…why?” He looks at me and I give him a guilty smile.

          I lean into his ear and whisper, “Since you love strawberries, I was actually trying to seduce you.” I giggle at the memory and he seemed really amused; he started laughing. I smile at him “Yah, don’t make fun of my thoughts.”

          He laughs and stares at me, “DongHae…you looked too cute in the strawberry outfit to seduce me.” He laughs and I just shrug and lean my head back on his shoulder. “That’s cute.” He says softly, he trails his hand over mine. “Let’s go.” He looks around and we walk out the movie theatre and to the car. He starts the car and I look around the road and pout. “Why you pouting?” He chuckles and stares at me as he drives. 

          “Will we get home quickly now with less cars?” I frown, “I mean, less traffic.”

          “Most likely. We could get there in two hours, why? Eager to be home?”

          I look at him, “It’s a secret!” I smile and wrap the blanket Hyukjae brought for me all over myself and lean my head on Hyukjae’s shoulder. “You’re so comfy.” I smile and close my eyes.

          He shakes his head and starts driving faster.

          “How old is Luna?” I ask with my eyes still closed.

          “She is sixteen”

          “Ohh, will I ever get to meet her?”

          “Most likely. Why? Did you like hearing her voice?” He chuckles “She can be quite intimidating.”

          I shake my head, “She sounds funny,” I nod “I still cant believe your daddy didn’t force her into playing an instrument…”

          “She always refused when he would buy her instruments, she would say playing them was just not her thing.” He shrugs slightly, “And he didn’t seem to mind really.”

          “What did he force SungMin to play?”

          “Guitar.”

          “Did he like it?”

          “Nope. His little hands couldn’t quite get the hang of it…but my father didn’t think much of it, so he locked him in the basement.”

          My jaw drops, “What?!” I sit up and stare at him “That’s terrible!” I pout just imagining a little cute Sungmin being locked away because his hands are too small to play a guitar.

          “I know, it is.” Hyukjae says softly. “I never understood how he could do that to us…” His voice trails off “He’d also punish us by not feeding us…”

          I frown “Now that I think back…I do remember feeding you when we were little…” I pout trying to remember the blurry memory.

          He stares at me “That was YOU?!” His eyes widen, he slowly turns and was lost in the memory.

          I chew on my lower lip and try to remember as best as I can. “It was…on Halloween, right?”       

          He nods.

         

 

~Flashback~ *Hae=7yrsold Hyukkie=7yrsold*
 

          “HURRY UP AMBER!!!!!” Aish that little girl was going to make me late for the pools of candy!!! I run out of the house wearing my Spiderman costume and with my bag in hand. I hold out my hands and aim them at he woods and shoot out my (imaginary) spider web “Pfffssshhhh Pffffshhhhh!” I made sound effects as I shot my spider ‘web’

          I had a sandwich in hand and when I saw someone watching me I nearly jumped from fright. “Ah!” I say quickly and my sandwich goes flying in front of me. He was dressed up as a skeleton, so his face was painted all over.

          He approaches me but his eyes fall on the sandwich on the ground. I stare at him confused because he slowly picked up the sandwich and was going to eat it! “NO! *smack it out of his hands* It’s dirty!!! Here, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter