Punishment

I Planned It!


Please enjoy :)


--------------


You groaned in pain as your knees ached from the past thirty minutes of kneeling. Chunji seemed to be taking it just fine though.


You glared at him. He shivered as a chill passed through his spine and turned to you. He suddenly smiled, "Hi."


You looked away and ignored him. He elbowed you and kept elbowing you until you screamed, "What?!"


The teachers in the office turned and looked at you two. You gave them and awkward smile and looked down in embarrassment. Chunji laughed quietly and elbowed you again.


This time you looked up at him. "What?" you mouthed.


He pouted and whispered, "You didn't say anything about my hair this morning!"


You sighed and pouted, how much longer would you have to deal with this?! You looked down and dropped your head in a tired way. He elbowed you again and gave you a childish pout.


"You don't like it _________?" he asked worried.


You looked at his hair closely and thought about it. Yesterday his hair was black, and the week before that it was a light brown, while on the day of orientation, his hair was silver. He was sure to go bald before he turned thirty.


"Hey," he whispered. "Am I that handsome? You're staring at me without blinking."


"You're hair is ugly!" you whispered fiercely. You turned away and scooted further from him. He pouted and blew his bangs up. But to be honest, his new hair made him look like a baby. It went really nice with his clear skin and brown eyes.


Without realizing it, you were slowly dozing off. You're head was slowly bobbing up and down while your arms stiffly stayed in the air.


Chunji noticed and quickly scooted to your side. He placed his shoulder by your head and you placed your head on it without knowing.


He smiled to himself and placed his head on top of yours. It was uncomfortable though because the bow in your hair kept poking his temple. He glanced around and when no teachers were looking or just busy with their work, he quickly took your bow off and dropped it in his lap.


He sighed and placed his head back on your head. You guys had at least 45 more minutes in this pose and your hands were slipping down. He grabbed both of your wrists and held them up with one hand. He sighed and regretted coming late today.


If he hadn't came late today, then you two wouldn't be like this and you could sleep in class without anyone noticing. But it didn't matter, either way, he would be close to your side and that was all that mattered.


---------------

Comment please. Please subscribe too :)