Wishing For A Miracle

I Planned It!

Later that night, you called Ah Hyun and talked to her about what happened to Chunji and why he changed so suddenly. "Maybe he was showing a kind of affection all along?" she suggested. You didn't understand so you asked her to explain. "I mean, think about it _________. He doesn't have the mind of a grown up at all, so probably the only way he show how affection is to be mean to you and make you mad," she slowly explained.


You thought about it, everything seemed to make sense except one thing. He said he had planned it. What was that supposed to mean?! You asked Ah Hyun about it and she couldn't find an explanation either. Only thing she said was, "Maybe because he planned to fall in love with you." After a little more of talking, you hung up and went to sleep.


As days passed, CAP was taken back to the states because his parents found out about his relationship with you. And according to the rules they had agreed on together, no boyfriend/girlfriend relationships were allowed.


You and Ah Hyun walked CAP to the airport and waved him off. Before he left, he told you, "Don't cry anymore. Oppa is here for you. And go look for that one guy who disappeared." You didn't understand him, but you didn't care anymore. You never understand him so what difference did it make? You nodded and waved as he walked through airport security.


-----


You and Ah Hyun leisurely walked to the park in comfortable silence. You both sat on the swings next to each other and swung back and forth. Finally Ah Hyun decided to talk, "________, I don't want to say this, but it really bugs me to see everything going on and not say anything." You nodded for her to continue. She sighed, "You've been a jerk to Chunji lately. Ever since CAP came into your life, I don't see Chunji with you anymore. He's always at the side watching you. And knowing that he's our friend too, it really hurts. He's a great guy, you should try giving him a chance." You shook your head as tears fell down your cheeks, "I can't. Like you said I've been a jerk to him. I'm ashamed and embarrassed of myself!"


Ah Hyun sighed and patted your back as you cried. You hoped that somehow, things would work out. As if by a miracle...


---------------


Aww! Now you and Chunji are feeling down!! Smile please??