Trouble

I Planned It!

You walked ahead of CAP as you two walked down the stairs. Whenever he tried to catch up to you, you would walk ahead of him faster. He smiled and followed you silently. When you two got to the last flight of steps, you stopped. Chunji looked up with a cold stare.

 

He walked up to you and looked at you and then at CAP. He placed his arms on your shoulders and looked into your eyes, "I was just going to play it cool, but I won't tolerate this anymore. You just be my girlfriend." You gave him a surprised look, wanting to say something, but what?

 

Suddenly CAP peeled Chunji's hands off of you and pulled you back to his side, "__________ not your girlfriend. Mine." You looked up at him with a confused look. Why was he doing this? Maybe he was just trying to protect you. You slightly pushed away from him. You stepped away from the both of them and looked at both of them, "What are you two doing?"

 

Chunji came towards you, "You know I've liked you for a long time _________." You took a step back. CAP stepped forward and stuck his hand out towards you, "_________, I like you too. Since the day I met you." You took another step back and lost balance since you didn't realize that was the edge of the step.

 

"Aaahh!" you yelled. Chunji and CAP both tried to reach for you but it was too late. You laid unconscious at the bottom of the stairs. They both raced down to help you. Chunji lightly shook you, but CAP pushed him away, "Don't shake. It hurts head more." Chunji gave him an irked look, but listened to his words.

 

CAP placed his finger under your nose, "Still breathing." Just as he was about to lift you up into his arms, Chunji pushed him away and carefully lifted you up. He fast-walked to the infirmary and lied you down on the bed. He fixed the pillow so it was comfortable and ran to the main office to get an adult.

 

CAP sat by your side and held your hand as worries filled his head. Chunji came back with one of the staff and she checked you to make sure you weren't too badly injured. But just to be sure, she called for an ambulance.

 

------------------------

 

Oh nooooo!!