Ice Cream

I Planned It!


Please Enjoy <333


~~~~~~~~~~~~


"__________~! Wait for me!" Chunji sang loudly.


You ignored him and headed home. Today you would go with Ah Hyun to cram school, but you were too busy working on your next personal project: a mini-bookshelf. You were using the leftover wood that Chunji's uncle had saved for you to make it.


"Hey! _________~" he whined. He clung onto your arm and swung it back and forth like a little kid. He gave you a childish smile and said, "I want ice cream."


You smiled just as bright as he did and nodded, "No."


"Aww! But come on! I really want one. And ice cream doesn't taste good when you eat it alone," he whined. You sighed but gave in and followed him into the ice cream parlor.


He turned to you and asked you how many scoops you wanted. You absentmindedly answered 'two.' In a few seconds you had a bowl of Cookies N' Cream ice cream in front of you. Apparently, Chunji had personally requested for extra Oreos in it.


He led you to a table by the window and sat down across from you with his own ice cream. You twirled the spoon and thought about it, "Why did you buy my ice cream?"


"Huh?" Chunji asked. You took a small bite and tutored your head in confusion, "I thought I was buying, but now you bought it."


He shrugged, "Well today you fed me, so I wanted to be nice." You slowly nodded and said quietly, but awkwardly, "Thank you Chunji." He suddenly looked at you wide eyed, "Aww, you called me Chunji!"


You rolled your eyes but smiled at his kindness. He smiled whole-heartedly and ate a spoonful of his chocolate ice cream. He sighed, "Hey _________, I noticed that you always save up money, but why? Why don't you ever spend it?"


"I want to buy a part of our forests here in Korea and preserve it's wildlife and animals," you smiled at the thought of the free animals. "If I can do that, then those animals won't have to move out of our country and find a new habitat. Unless I sell it, that part of the forest will always be preserved."


"Ohh," Chunji nodded thoughtfully. "Agh!" you suddenly shouted. You slammed your head on the table and groaned, "Ugh! Why?!" Chunji ate some more ice cream and looked at you with a confused expression, "What? What's wrong?"


You looked up at him and covered your face with your hands and mumbled, "I can't believe I told you this!" Chunji shrugged and stuffed more ice cream into his mouth, "Why? It's something admirable. It should be shared with everyone."


You groaned, "Noo! It's supposed to be a secret! Not even Ah Hyun knows about this. Ugh!" Chunji smiled to himself, now he knew what you were up to. He shrugged happily, "Mickey's been missing you a lot lately, you should come visit. Want to come over today?"


You shook your head, "Can't. I need to finish my bookshelf. And a lot of homework." He sighed at his failed attempt to be closer to you. The rest of your dessert was in silence. After ice cream, Chunji walked you home.


Suddenly Chunji placed his jacket on your shoulders and wrapped them around you. You looked at him and he just smiled and looked at the darkening sky.


You smiled to yourself and held the jacket closer to your body. "Hey, you know there's rumors of a transfer student coming tomorrow?"


You nodded, "Yeah. Counselor Park told me that I'm going to help them translate since I'm from the States also. His name was—" "It's a guy?!" Chunji exclaimed. You gave him a weird look and nodded in a duh-manner, "Yeah, I think his name was Bang Min Soo or something like that. He's actually supposed to be a third year, but since he's not very fluent in Korean yet, they moved him down to our grade."


"Ohh..." Chunji disappointedly mumbled. You stopped and turned to him with a smile, "Here's your jacket Chan Hee. Thanks. 'Night." Chunji nodded with a soft smile and watched you go in before taking his leave.


It seemed like he would have to be around you more often since another guy was going to be around you now too.


-------------------------

I updated! Thanks for all the comments and subscribing!! I'll try to update alot!!