Confused

I Planned It!

English will be in bold :)

------------------------------------

You followed after CAP quietly just to see where he was going to. He went through the main building and continuously climbed up the stairs until finally stopping at the roof. You peeked in from behind the door and watched as he rested on the rail. You smiled to yourself and an idea popped in your head.

 

You opened the door and quietly crept up on him. Just as you were about to jump out at him, he turned around and caught your hands. He stared at you with a small glint of amusement in his eyes. You blushed once more and tried to shake off his grip, but he wouldn't let you go. You pouted, "Yah! Let go!"

 

He didn't let go, only stared at you, "What if I don't? What're you going to do then?" You gave him a tough look, "I'll scream." He came slower, "I'll kiss you." You stepped back, "I'll-I'll-Let go!" You tried to make him let go again, but he didn't. He suddenly pulled you close to him and hugged you tightly. You blinked at his fast action and avoided eye contact with him.

 

His breath was coming down on your neck and giving you goosebumps. He smiled and whispered, "Can I be like this too?" You looked at him, but immediately looked back down when you saw how close his lips were to your forehead. "Wh-what are you talking about?" you sputtered out nervously. He swung you side to side gently and sighed, "Be like Chunji: always by your side, next to you no matter what, always making you laugh and smile. Can I be like that too?"

 

"Like Chunji?! Why?! He's so annoying!" you exclaimed. CAP released you and laughed, "You say he's annoying, but the way you blush and laugh around him...it's different." You gave him a confused look, "Different?" He shook his head and turned to you. He clasped his hands around your face and looked you in the eyes, "I just hope it's the kind of different I want."

 

He backed away and smiled as he took your hand in his, "Let's go." You stopped and didn't follow him. You didn't understand anything he said and you didn't like it. You looked up at him, "What are you talking about? Explain it to me." CAP laughed and closed the gap between you two in one huge step, "I don't know if I can."

 

You blinked, "Isn't there any way you can tell me what you mean?" He smiled, "Not today."

 

----------------------------------------------

 

How is it? Comments please!!