Racing Begins

I Planned It!

You stepped on the gas pedal and sped up in front of Chunji. You purposely drove in front of him and blocked his every way so that you could beat him. This wasn't only about competition, you really wanted to know what he was talking about. You stepped on the brake as you finished your last lap and braked at the stop.


You got out of your car when Chunji parked next to you and crossed your arms at him. You smiled, "So what do you mean?" He pouted and walked over to you. He cupped your face and said, "Don't I even get a loser's prize?" You shook your head stubbornly, "No. Not until you tell me what you meant by you planned it." He smiled and took your hand out of the go-kart area and walked around. He found a spot in the shade to sit and dusted off your spot so you could sit. He sat next to you and played with your hands. You tried aegyo him on, "Oppa~ Aren't you going to tell me? Oppa~" You softly nudged him and pouted in a cute manner. He sighed and puffed his cheeks, "Fii~iine!" He scratched the back of his head and avoided eye contact with you, "It's kind of embarrassing actually. To others I might seem like a stalker if I said this to them, but whatever. I mean I planned it by purposely be-friending you and making you practically hate me. Then I could confess to you and we could be all lovey-dovey like in those dramas." You looked at him, "And what if I didn't like you that way? What would you do?" He shrugged, "I didn't think that would happen."


You had to bite your lips from smiling and turned the other way. You crossed your arms, "You think your so handsome! You think you can charm everyone! Why're you always like—WHAT?!" You turned from his continuous annoying poking on your shoulder. Somehow, his lips had landed on yours and his hand was cupped around your cheek. His other hand found your hand and held it in his tightly. You closed your eyes and kissed back.


After who knows how long, he pulled away and stared into your eyes as his thumb softly your cheek. He smiled and softly mumbled, "I don't want to charm anyone else but you." He kissed your forehead, "And I think I already did."


You smiled with red cheeks and pushed him away. You ran off in the direction of the setting sun and he chased you as you two laughed happily. 


Finally, you two were happy and content with your life together. No longer was he annoying and no longer were you always trying to get away from him. And just like how Chunji had planned it, you two became mushy-gushy lovers.


---------------------
The End! Please read my next story too!!! :)))) See you there!!!!