Re-Arranged Seat

I Planned It!

*English will be bolded :)


------------------------
 

The next morning, surprisingly you didn't wake up late. You got up and prepared yourself for school. You even made coffee for your parents and ate breakfast with them. When it was time for school, you said bye to your parents and left for school. On your walk to school, you heard a motorcycle sound come past you and stop by you. You looked up at him and realized that it was CAP. He gave you a charming smile and tossed you a black helmet, "Ride with oppa."


You bit your lip to stop yourself from smiling and blushed from embarrassment at the word 'oppa'. You had never called anyone oppa before, you've always just called them by name.


You placed the helmet on your head and hopped on behind him. He drove at such a fast speed, you guys got to school within two minutes. When you guys got to the gate, you couldn't even get off because your legs were too wobbly. CAP looked down to your hands that were still around his waist. He softly tapped your hands, "You can let go of oppa now." You came back to your senses and released him. You took off the helmet and handed it back to him, "I'm not riding with you anymore oppa!" He suddenly smiled widely like an idiot, "Aww. You called me oppa!"


You smiled and rolled your eyes. For some reason, it reminded you of Chunji. Chunji was so happy that you called him Chunji instead of Chan Hee. You, almost as if by instinct, turned around and looked through the swarm of kids for him, even though you knew you wouldn't be able to find him.

CAP lightly tapped your shoulder as the bell rang, "Let's go in _________." You nodded and went in after him, a little disappointed that Chunji wasn't around. You sighed and followed CAP to homeroom.


Suddenly CAP stopped and you bumped into him. "Oww," you rubbed your forehead. You looked up while still rubbing your forehead, "Oppa, what's—Chunji!" Chunji kept his eyes on you. His gaze was serious with a tint of disappointment. He walked over slowly while glaring at CAP. The atmosphere between them felt like a fight would break out any minute. But instead of approaching CAP, he strode past him and stopped in front of you. Chunji looked into your eyes with a serious feel, but suddenly wrapped his arms around you tightly, "_________ ah! My wifey! I missed you so much! You don't even say hi to me anymore! Don't you miss me?!"


Your only reaction to this kind of behavior was to punch him like you usually did. You pushed him away and punched his arm, "Yah! I told you not to do that!" Chunji grabbed his arm with a sad pouty face, "_________ ah! You're so mean! But that's okay because I love you!" He opened his arms wide and tried to hug you again, but CAP stepped in front of you to try and stop him. But Chunji, who had his eyes closed, didn't notice.


"Hey! Don't hold me!" CAP yelled. Chunji immediately opened his eyes and pushed CAP away, "WHAT?! _________ ah! Co—" For some reason, you threw your arms around Chunji's neck and hugged him tightly, "Chunji is back to normal. I'm so happy!" Chunji softened and wrapped his arms around you, "_________, I told you, I like you and I won'tgive up on you."


You felt your heart go dugeun dugeun. You stepped back from him and looked him in the eyes. You opened your mouth to talk, but Chunji quickly pecked your lips causing you to freeze. He wrapped his arm around your neck and held you close to him. He turned to the crowd of kids that had been watching you guys and announced loudly, "Hey! You guys all saw this right? __________ is mine, so don't any one of you dare try to flirt with her or look at her. Don't even think of her!"


PAH!


You looked at Chunji with a bugged expression, "You're a jerk! I hate you!" He looked up from the ground and touched his cheek with fake tears in his eyes, "________ ah! Are you divorcing me?!" You huffed in a bothered manner and walked into class. He got up and followed you in class. He immediately sat in CAP's seat next to you. You gave him a weird look and turned to the window.


CAP came over and stood in front of Chunji with his hands on the desk, "This mine. Move." Chunji looked at you and then back at CAP, "I don't know. But I'm not moving. Go sit somewhere else." CAP looked at you for some help, but you couldn't do anything. CAP sighed and pulled a chair to sit in front of you and Chunji. You gave him and odd look and he just gave you a charming smile. You couldn't help but smile back at his dorky self. Chunji elbowed you, "Don't look at him. I'm your husband." You looked at him and rolled your eyes and you put your head on the table and slept.


------------------
Eheheh. Is Chunji annoying again now? Comment please??