Friend Fight

I Planned It!

Days passed and you couldn't bring yourself to talk to anyone. Not even Ah Hyun, even though she was always sure to stay by your side. You felt so lost and depressed. Ah Hyun noticed that even though you and Chunji now sit together in class like usual, you guys didn't talk or even look at each other.


Sometimes when you saw him walking down the other side of the hall, you would turn around and walk the other way just to avoid him. Whenever you saw him with other people, he was laughing and enjoying himself. But whenever he was next to you in class, he was quiet as a rock. You hated it so much, but couldn't bring yourself to do anything about it.


One memory that you remembered was a girl hanging onto Chunji's arm and acting as if he belonged to her. You could feel a small ping in your heart, but it wasn't like anyone cared.


Ah Hyun watched you two silently but couldn't stand it anymore. Chunji was being so distant and you were being so boring. She wanted to have her old friends back! Sure, maybe you had been a jerk, but he could still at least talk to you and Ah Hyun instead of ditch you guys and hang out with some other girls.


Ah Hyun approached Chunji after you left home early and pulled him aside from his groupie. He seemed a little surprised and bothered. Ah Hyun sighed. Not knowing where to start, she said, "Chunji stop being a jerk." Chunji scoffed, "I was the jerk?! Really? Wow, you two." Ah Hyun bit her lip and sighed, "Look, __________ has been really out of it lately and to haven't been talking to her either. What happened between you two? I thought we were all friends." "What happened?! She threw me away for that CAP jerk! And now you want me to go and act as if nothing ever happened?!"


Ah Hyun shook her head, "Not act as if nothing ever happened, just clear things out. The atmosphere between you two before and now are so different. Please? Just talk—" "No. I want her to come to me first. I always went after her, now it's her tur—" "You know how stubborn she is!" Ah Hyun exclaimed frustrated. Chunji shook his head, "I don't want to kiss up to her anymore. I've had enough. A person can only go along with so much before being fed up with it." "A person also knows how to forget everything and move on. And from what I see, you're not that person. Now I see why _________ never gave you a chance," Ah Hyun mumbled disappointedly.


-------------------
Aww!! He gave up? Already?! Chunji you giver-upper! T_T