Indirect Kiss

I Planned It!

Later, at lunch, you headed out to go meet Ah Hyun. You showed her your new bag that you recently made two nights before. Since you didn't want to waste money to buy a new one, you made a new one out of your old bag and the cloth that Chunji's aunt gave you. Ah Hyun pulled out the new edition of Snacks On-The-Table and showed you the different snacks that just came out.

 

The one that caught your eye was a cake called Prinsesstarta. It was a snack from Sweden that a chef in Korea recently learned how to make. It looked delicious! It's description was just mouth watering! Alternating layers of sponge cake  and whipped cream, a layer of berry jam and a layer of custard, all topped with a layer of marzipan. You couldn't wait to taste it later. Or maybe in a while. Since it was still new, it would probably be really expensive!

 

You sighed and looked through the rest of the pages. Ah Hyun suddenly poked you in the side, "Look it _______." She nodded ahead of you guys. You looked and saw Chunji running over with a tray of food in one hand while his other hand was pulling CAP back. You couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous they looked! Chunji stopped in front of you and held out the plate, "Here! You can have my lunch!"

 

You gave him a weirded out look and looked behind him to CAP. Chunji stepped in your view of him and sat down. He held the spoon up to your mouth, "Say ah~." You gave him a weird look and shared some of Ah Hyun's lunch. He pouted and put the spoonful of food in his mouth. CAP walked over with his tray of food and tried to sit next to you, but Chunji immediaely laid down in his spot.

 

He yawned and put his hands behind his head, "I'm tired wifey." CAP gave him a bugged look and walked to the other side of you. You pushed Chunji off of you and continued eating. He pushed his tray to you, "C'mon! Eat some. It's not like I'm going to poison you or put sleeping pills in your food so I can have my way with you."

 

You rolled your eyes and took a bite of his food. He smiled and got up off his back and put the spoon to your mouth. You could feel yourr cheeks blush as you took a bite off his spoon. He held his spoon up in victory, "Ha! Tricked you! Now that was an indirect kiss!"

 

You turned an even brighter red and covered your mouth. CAP suddenly got up and walked away. You looked at him with a curious look and followed him.

 

------------------------------------

 

Updated! Heheeheh. Please comment. :)))