New Seat

I Planned It!

*English will be in bolded font* :)


-----------------


You could feel the heat rise up to your cheeks as the whole class, except for the teacher and CAP, gasped. You stood up and shook your head fervently, "No, it's not like that. He's just—"


"I'm not kidding so don't even say that," Chunji said as he seriously stared into your eyes. Teacher Jeon cleared his throat, "Well that's nice Mr. Lee, but you're going to have to move from that seat anyway. Min Soo will be sitting there from now on because he will need help from _________."


Chunji looked at you and then the teacher. He suddenly made his way to CAP and poked his chest harshly, "Touch wife, you die." CAP pushed his finger away with a disgusted smirk, "Don't touch me."


The teacher cleared his throat, a little embarrassed that he did not understand their English. He slapped his papers on his desk and continued, "Okay. __________ sshi raise your hand. Min Soo sshi go sit there. And as for you Mr. Lee, go sit by Mi Hyun."


Chunji glared at CAP in defeat as he walked to his desk. You greeted CAP with a smile and hand shake. CAP smiled brightly, "Hey I'm Bang Min Soo, but CAP is more preferred."


Chunji looked at you two in jealousy. Not only did he not know what you two were saying, but he also didn't like it when another guy was hanging around you. He walked over and grabbed his bag, purposely making it hit CAP. "Yah!" you yelled at him. You touched the spot on CAP's head where Chunji had hit him and asked if he was okay. He just smiled and nodded, "I'm fine. Don't worry, but is your boyfriend okay?"


You blushed at the words but shook your head, "N-no. He's just a friend." CAP smiled and nodded while rubbing the back of his head. Chunji just stepped back and watched all that in silence. He didn't know how to deal with it, so he silently went to his new seat and sat down. Throughout the whole class, he watched in misery as the two of you laughed and talked in English. He could feel his anger boiling inside of him as you taught CAP one by one what each word meant.


Finally class ended, but instead of following you, Teacher Jeon called him up to talk. He watched as you left with CAP, seeming like you didn't even notice Chunji not by your side. He groaned and walked to Teacher Jeon's desk, "What?"


Teacher Jeon looked at Chunji in surprise of his rude manner. Chunji just looked away and impatiently sighed, "I'm sorry. Please just hurry and say what you're going to." The teacher sighed, "That's a start for your rude attitude. Anyways that's not why I called you up. The reason why I wanted to talk to you was because of your grades." Teacher Jeon looked up at Chunji, "They're falling, and if you want to stay in this class and not be moved down to a lower class, then I suppose you keep them higher than this. Do you need a tutor or anything like that?"


Chunji sighed and slung his bag over his shoulder and walked out. He had been trying to get into this class just so he could be with you, but now he was failing. Why was everything going down the drain?


-----------------------

Awww! It's okay Chunji.